July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ya lots of roaches here too, i've had ppl tell me oh those are water bettles umm no their roches just cause you call them something else doesnt make it so.

As for the lizards my kids love em and they dont bother me either.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline

It's not unusual to get a few roaches and the odd lizard in homes in Bermuda. It's not something that you can have fixed once and for all I'm afraid. You have to constantly keep on top of it. You cannot leave open food anywhere in the house. Any organic garbage needs to go to the compost outside. All floors need to be mopped and vaccumed at least once a week without fail. Even with all that, you'll still see a roach or two a week.

The lizards were mostly the cat's fault though. We had a doggy door and she liked to bring her little friends in the house. She brought in the occasional mouse and even a rat once. Now that she lives in Atlanta with us she's an in door cat. :lol:

~ Catherine

Filed: Timeline

Meowmix would probably have fun with the lizards, Trailmix. :lol:

I think I'm going to have to move. This lizard is freaking me out. I've tried a few times to sneak up on him when he's popped his head out, but he keeps getting away. What if his friends and family are looking for him? What if they've all got their little noses pressed up against the doors and windows and are waiting for me to open them so they can all rush inside for a rescue? What is that thing crawling up my leg? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's nothing. I'm just scaring myself. I should go shopping.

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
There's another freaking lizard in the freaking house!!!!!1! :bonk::crying:

get a cat!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I think I'm going to have to move. This lizard is freaking me out. I've tried a few times to sneak up on him when he's popped his head out, but he keeps getting away. What if his friends and family are looking for him? What if they've all got their little noses pressed up against the doors and windows and are waiting for me to open them so they can all rush inside for a rescue? What is that thing crawling up my leg? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's nothing. I'm just scaring myself. I should go shopping.

:lol::lol:

Yeah that's the thing Bermy, like you said, it's something you have to keep on top of all the time.

Timeline

is it one of these guys?

800px-Green_anole.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
is it one of these guys?

800px-Green_anole.jpg

His friends outside look like that. Maybe that's the male version and I've got a female inside?

females are slightly smaller - and the throat pouch isn't as obvious as on the male as the females don't use it.

Yumi1.jpg

they are totally harmless, i used to catch them all the time when i was a kid in texas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polychrotidae

just be careful catching it - don't break the tail! :crying:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline

Orlando isn't that far away. I could lend you Magic the Mighty Huntress (my cat). There's no lizard alive that she can't catch.

~ Catherine

Filed: Timeline
females are slightly smaller - and the throat pouch isn't as obvious as on the male as the females don't use it.

they are totally harmless, i used to catch them all the time when i was a kid in texas.

Yes, it's the female then. Except she's brown. My friend broke the tail on one! :crying:

Catherine..... send Magic this way! LOL

iagree.gif

Timeline

Orlando isn't that far away. I could lend you Magic the Mighty Huntress (my cat). There's no lizard alive that she can't catch.

~ Catherine

37)%20Komodo%20Dragon%20at%20Rinca%20Island.jpg

here kitty kitty kitty!

Yes, it's the female then. Except she's brown. My friend broke the tail on one! :crying:

Catherine..... send Magic this way! LOL

they change between green and brown. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

:angry: :angry:

on evenings where I have to work the next day I try and got to bed early.. like 8pm or so.... so last night I tried to go to bed early but the teenager next door had some friends over (like he does almost every night ) but last night they were playing really loud music so I didn't get to sleep until like 11pm (they had shut down the music sooner but I was watching a show and had to finish it :P) :angry: and tomorrow I have to work again and I am going to head to bed in a little bit but I again hear loud music outside.. :angry:

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My brother does that but he doesn't even have the deceny to stop at 11 (legal quiet time) he stops between the hours of 2AM and 4AM.

My vent:

Jeremy recieved a letter from NVC saying they transferring our case from Sydney to Montreal, when jurisdiction states I go to Vancouver (which is slightly faster anyways so thats where I want to be)

Called NVC talked to a lady who is convinced all visa cases go to Montreal. I try explaining to her what is stated on travel.state.gov and the Vancouver embassy web pages, and based on the information I received from Vancouver via e-mail. She still says sometimes Vancouver takes interviews but 95% of them go to Montreal. This is my angry point because I thought everything was getting fixed and now they're ###### it up again. I ask to speak to a supervisor. Then I get a Betsy she's nice but she doesn't know either and tells me to call back in two days.

This is all ridiculous.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.