July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I also have to ask... Marilyn posted a picture of a shovel in regard to the ####### rant -- I don't get it?

Can someone please explain it to a poor, confused, amphibian?

Tanks...

I was a bit perplexed by that too. I figured it was something to do with Sprailenes digging herself deeper. Or that she needed to shovel the proverbial b.s. of only staring at crotches because it's "just there". Or something?

I'm not sure. Maybe Marilyn just likes shovels?

At least she didn't post a hoe. :P

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is starting to look more like an irrigation forum than an immigration one!

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

I don't stare at crotches.. you guys GLARE at boobs, I glance at crotches... there's a difference. :P

What's this "you guys" business? I never glare at anything!

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Timeline
I don't stare at crotches.. you guys GLARE at boobs, I glance at crotches... there's a difference. :P

A woman's body is a work of art and a man's body is utilitarian like a jeep. :lol: Actually most men stare at crotches, usually their own and then start crying. :lol: I'm a man and I stare at boobs but I can change, if I have to, I guess. :lol:

It is not glaring if I have sunglasses on and you cannot tell.

That explains why men have such good peripheral vision. :devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:wow: ####### is that about?

Drop it, I have.

Sadly I had to un-ignore you to read your reply to Carla. So you are what now, the unofficial police of the Canada forum?

Look, I am assuming that you took umbrage on my comment about 'stupid' dog owners - I actually expected a bit of a backlash - but as you can see, everyone else figured out that I wasn't saying that all dog owners that I described were 'inherently' stupid.

All that aside, there is no reason for you to be so rude, to me or to Carla. You ticked me off when you took a personal slam at me, if you had taken a dig at me for what I had said, that would be completely understandable - but that's not what you did or what you said.

My point, which I didn't feel like making the other day, is that you don't have the right to take a personal dig at me, not here, not in pm, not ever.

Edited by trailmix

Timeline
:wow: ####### is that about?

Drop it, I have.

Sadly I had to un-ignore you to read your reply to Carla. So you are what now, the unofficial police of the Canada forum?

Look, I am assuming that you took umbrage on my comment about 'stupid' dog owners - I actually expected a bit of a backlash - but as you can see, everyone else figured out that I wasn't saying that all dog owners that I described were 'inherently' stupid.

All that aside, there is no reason for you to be so rude, to me or to Carla. You ticked me off when you took a personal slam at me, if you had taken a dig at me for what I had said, that would be completely understandable - but that's not what you did or what you said.

My point, which I didn't feel like making the other day, is that you don't have the right to take a personal dig at me, not here, not in pm, not ever.

As I have pointed out before, this is a public forum. If you make a comment deriding someone, don't think that you won't get comments back. I have the right to respond, I have the right to comment as long as it is within the terms of service. If you dont' like it, then you can ignore me again. I made the comment to carla because I didn't want to discuss it any more. Yet you bring it right back up. Stop whining about it. You were the one who started the insults and now you're trying to play the victim.

Timeline
GREAT...

First thing I do is open the VEnt and there's penises everywhere!

Gah!

#######, ####### and more ####### and tight pants and crotch staring.

Goddamn...

;)

Why does this remind me of high school football practice. :whistle:

I think its because penises aren't like the nicest things to look at...

Actually they're hideous, I really feel sorry for the women out there, not to mention the urologists.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Timeline
GREAT...

First thing I do is open the VEnt and there's penises everywhere!

Gah!

#######, ####### and more ####### and tight pants and crotch staring.

Goddamn...

;)

Why does this remind me of high school football practice. :whistle:

I think its because penises aren't like the nicest things to look at...

Actually they're hideous, I really feel sorry for the women out there, not to mention the urologists.

Oh no you didn't... remember when you got in the showers and.... oops, that was me... never mind :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
As I have pointed out before, this is a public forum. If you make a comment deriding someone, don't think that you won't get comments back. I have the right to respond, I have the right to comment as long as it is within the terms of service. If you dont' like it, then you can ignore me again. I made the comment to carla because I didn't want to discuss it any more. Yet you bring it right back up. Stop whining about it. You were the one who started the insults and now you're trying to play the victim.

I'll state right now that I am no victim, not one - not playing one.

As I stated, I did expect some comments back - but not off the topic comments, the fact that you decided to stoop to that level is your perogative - doesn't mean I have to accept it.

I have the right to comment as long as it is within the terms of service

So you have the right to comment, as long as it is within the terms of service - however when Carla makes a comment you shut her down because you 'didn't want to discuss it anymore". Bit hypocritical.

Say what you will, defend yourself however you choose, I don't really care, I stated what I had to say.

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

come on, you two. if you have aggression to work out, take care of it like everyone else does - go to the site ideas and vent in the thread about me.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.