July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Like shadfly season in North Bay... the entire city is covered with them for 3-4 days a year and it is absolutely disgusting. It stinks, they pop, it's gross.

Donne moi une poptart!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
We have the same thing with ants. All summer long they invade, and then they more or less go away until it rains.

hmmm i was wondering where they all went.. had troubles all summer with the little ponks and they seem to have vanished :unsure:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Oh my god there is like attack of the beetles in my apt today.... All these disgusting flying beetles are somehow getting in and they are making me sick! I can't kill them all in time, more keep coming. My husband said at this time of year it's normal for beetles to be all over the area, it happens every Sept.... EWWWWWWWWWW

Ewww I feel your pain! I had the same problem in one of my apartments in Ottawa. They were horrible and relentless! The ones I had to deal with looked like large ladybugs. They were mainly getting in between the air conditioner and the window, so I duct taped the ####### out of it. That helped a little bit.

02/13/09 -

:)

02/19/09 - I-130 mailed out

02/27/09 - NOA1

03/19/09 - NOA2

05/07/09 - NVC CASE COMPLETE!

06/23/09 - Received interview appointment letter via email! Yay!

08/19/09 -Interview! SUCCESS!! (Wanna read a ridiculously long interview review? Click the link!)

08/21/09 - Visa received!

09/11/09 - POE (Alexandria Bay, NY)

09/28/09 - Received Permanent Resident card

06/28/11 - Sent 1-751 to VSC

07/29/11 - Biometrics appointment (OKC)

01/20/12 - I-751 approved!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
We have the same thing with ants. All summer long they invade, and then they more or less go away until it rains.

you do spray periodically, don't you?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

For Birthers? :devil:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

For Birthers? :devil:

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
That went right over my head. :unsure:

Krikit, the whole thing isn't worth worrying about. It is, in the words of Eric Morecambe, "Rubbish!"

I've read all forms of legal filings and decisions, from Lord Wilberforce to Learned Hand to James McRuer. When my friend, who practices in Los Angeles, sent me the decision for the birther case, I couldn't believe it. Apparently a US Army Reserve Captain, Connie Rhodes, is refusing to be be deployed because Obama isn't an American and thus can't be the President or Commander in Chief. Somehow she got a lawyer/Dentist/Obama hater who is licensed to practice in California to file in the Federal Court in Georgia (you only have to be licensed in one state to appear before the Federal Court, Rhodes is commissioned at Fort Benning). Capt. Rhodes is a Doctor of Medicine no less. :wacko: I think that she's looking for any excuse to get out of serving, since the Army paid her way through Medical School. The decision is good for a laugh, I was laughing so hard that I nearly lost my lunch. According to the motion for injunctive relief Obama is guilty of identity theft (188 times if I recall correctly) and is an undocumented alien. :wow: Kind of reminds me of that show from the 70s, President Wetback. :bonk: As for the lawyer, she's had a complaint filed against her for unprofessional conduct (she's tried this stunt several times before) so she'll have lots of time to explain her actions in front of the The State Bar of California. On the upside Dr. Orly Taitz, lawyer/dentist/Obama hater might join the august pantheon of disbarred lawyers, people like Marvin Mitchelson, Spiro Agnew, G. Gordon Liddy, John Ehrlichman, Richard Nixon, John Dean, Mike Nifong, Alger Hiss and F. Lee Bailey. Bill Clinton and Sandy Burger both resigned or they too would have made the list, but why quibble over details, after all The Prez is an illegal. :wacko:

IR5

Timeline
Ohhhh. Thanks Mumsie. Nutters. lol

Absolutely, a bunch of Nutters indeed. Talk about a Court of Bizarre Chamber. About the only thing missing is this (see video): :wacko:

And did those feet in ancient time,

Walk upon Englands mountains green:

And was the holy Lamb of God,

On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,

Shine forth upon our clouded hills?

And was Jerusalem builded here,

Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;

Bring me my Arrows of desire:

Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold:

Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,

Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:

Till we have built Jerusalem,

In Englands green & pleasant Land.

IR5

Timeline

omg thats funny!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.