July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Did I ever mention how much I hate perfume? Oh yea I think I did.

Did I ever mention how much I LOATHE people who bathe in the stuff???

So gross.

Donne moi une poptart!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

BIL's are the suck :angry:

so I was dead asleep and I was rudely awakened by someone knocking on our door.. it was 3 knocks and then they would stop and then knock 3 more time :wacko: I looked at the time and it was around 9am I went to look out the window to see who it was and it was my hubby's brother... he kept knocking and knocking... so I went to tell my hubby and he went and I guess he needed help getting something off his truck at his other brother's house :blink: I was just checking our messages and he left two around 8:30 in the morning.. I guess I slept through the rings :P.. anyways he made it sound all urgent, that he desperately needed help :blink:

and poor hubby went to bed kind of late around 4 or 5 am...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

argh, so now I am waiting for hubby to get home because we were going to go to the 11:15am showing of Transformers (only 6 bucks a person if you go in the morning and the 11:15 is the last morning show) .... 11:15 is in 15 minutes and he isn't here :wacko: I tried calling him before but it went straight to voice mail.. he did say he was going to get a haircut after he helped his brother but he left like an hour and half ago I figured he would be back by now.. grrrr

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I understand that transformers are new and improved, but devastator doesn't look ANYTHING at all like the original.

I heard it was good though... so yea... I'll suck it up and go eventually.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Timeline
Oh and she has had three previous weddings at my work that have all been cancelled. Yeaaa good luck with that.

:blink:

With three other guys or the same guy?

So gross.

TOTALLY agree. Some perfumes and colognes give me a nasty headache. Same with cigar smoke. :(

Hope you made it to your movie, Marilyn.

iagree.gif

Timeline

I have heard some people say it is good and some people say it isn't but I want to go see it and decide for myself ...:P ..lol

the previews looked good though....

grrr.. so I guess we won't be going to the 11:15 show... I really don't want to spend an extra 3 bucks a person to go in the afternoon so maybe we will postpone going til tomorrow morning :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
Oh and she has had three previous weddings at my work that have all been cancelled. Yeaaa good luck with that.

:blink:

With three other guys or the same guy?

So gross.

TOTALLY agree. Some perfumes and colognes give me a nasty headache. Same with cigar smoke. :(

Hope you made it to your movie, Marilyn.

No they were with another server who worked here for a while, two of them were and then there was another one with another guy. Maybe she is addicted to being engaged. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

OK let me preface this by saying I really do love my in-laws... they are nice people and so good to me. There's just one itty bitty thing that gets on my nerves soooo bad! It's a pet peeve of mine.... I don't like it when people just drop in without calling or anything. It bugs me when the doorbell rings and someone is there just to visit.... PLEASE call me before you come, what if I'm not home, busy, in my jammies, doing something, etc. you know what I mean. Well my in-laws have a habit of just dropping by anytime.... no phone call, they just come over. I know their intentions are good (coming over to say hello, check up on me, etc). but it drives me nuts. I came home from the gym the other day to his grandparents sitting in the driveway.... almost annoyed that I wasn't home to greet them.... they said "I called your cell" Ummm I don't bring my phone to the gym! I was all stinky and sweaty not really in the mood for company... then last night at 9 the doorbell rings it's his sister... I wasn't even dressed..... She just wanted to stop by and hang out! HELLO call first!

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Filed: Timeline
No they were with another server who worked here for a while, two of them were and then there was another one with another guy. Maybe she is addicted to being engaged. :P

:blink: Wow. Well, that's a little odd.... to say the least. :lol:

OK let me preface this by saying I really do love my in-laws... they are nice people and so good to me. There's just one itty bitty thing that gets on my nerves soooo bad! It's a pet peeve of mine.... I don't like it when people just drop in without calling or anything. It bugs me when the doorbell rings and someone is there just to visit.... PLEASE call me before you come, what if I'm not home, busy, in my jammies, doing something, etc. you know what I mean. Well my in-laws have a habit of just dropping by anytime.... no phone call, they just come over. I know their intentions are good (coming over to say hello, check up on me, etc). but it drives me nuts. I came home from the gym the other day to his grandparents sitting in the driveway.... almost annoyed that I wasn't home to greet them.... they said "I called your cell" Ummm I don't bring my phone to the gym! I was all stinky and sweaty not really in the mood for company... then last night at 9 the doorbell rings it's his sister... I wasn't even dressed..... She just wanted to stop by and hang out! HELLO call first!

I know what you mean, Jill. I hate being dropped in on when I don't feel like it. But I totally love it when it's not an inconvenience, too.

iagree.gif

Timeline

I just found out that I am NOT supposed to be at work today.

I was supposed to take the day off. Oh well now I get an extra day off... I just have to use it this month.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

grr, so he called an hour ago and said he was on his way home.. it doesn't take an hour to get from his brother's place to here :blink:

I just found out that I am NOT supposed to be at work today.

I was supposed to take the day off. Oh well now I get an extra day off... I just have to use it this month.

at hubby's work they gave him yesterday off because Friday and Saturday is his usual weekend... but then on Wednesday they were hounding him all day to come in on Thursday and Friday :blink:

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Yea I think its funny, its only a couple of us in the office today and my boss was just told by the GM that I was supposed to take the day off. :lol:

Oh well what can I say I am just an eager beaver. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline

I'm having one of those days where I hate it here. Every once and a while I wonder if I'm going to be able to handle it long term. :( I love Phil dearly but sometimes I wish I wasn't here.

~ Catherine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.