"set your clock ahead" Saturday

34 posts in this topic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning girls! Wonder where all those early risers are. Oh well, Kamal and I have to run up to Milwaukee, I got to get the window on the van fixed by the car dealer. So we got things to do, places to go! Have a good day!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i don't know about springing forward, maybe painfully trudging forward. more house repair stuff to do today and tomorrow.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sounds like work, Charles.

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning, MENA. Off to NC to see some friends. :dance:

I'm not looking forward to losing an hour of sleep tonight, but I am looking forward to the extra daylight after work.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning! :energy: Happy Saturday.

I work 2-11pm today get home around 11:30 set it forward to 12:30 and get right back up at 6am for work at 7am-4pm. Its going to be a painful 24 hours.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday to all. We are one of the few states that doesn't set their clocks ahead or back.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday and a wonderful weekend.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I work 2-11pm today get home around 11:30 set it forward to 12:30 and get right back up at 6am for work at 7am-4pm. Its going to be a painful 24 hours.

Awwww sorry to hear that Tamara it stinks you have to work tonight late and early tomorrow.

Hope you and Adam are doing well.

Ahmed and I are going to North Carolina next weekend and we may stop by on the way home on Tuesday do you know what you work Tuesday yet?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday Everyone!!!!!!

morning-coffee.jpg

We have been soooo busy at work these days and that is where I usually do most my posting from so I am misisng alot these days. I hope ALL is well with everyone.

Monday is my daughter's (Brittany) Birthday......can't believe she is 19 already. So we have alot to do today to get ready for her party tomorrow. (she will be at college on Monday) Got to clean the house and get the food prep done and the presents of course.......lol

Then next weekend we are off to North Carolina to visit my sister and her children....both my neices just had babies and my nephew just got married in November and bought his frist house so he invited us to check that out. I can't wait to see everyone and have Ahmed meet them. This sister had just changed jobs and was not able to take off for the wedding. So it will be lots of fun.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Morning MENA, I haven't been online much recently. Things have been busy and hubby loves to use the computer, lol. I am so happy for him though because he passed his driver's test yesterday and so now he has his full driver's license. We weren't sure if he was ready, but the test went great. This definitely decreases the stress of things he needs to do so he can be settled here altogether. Now we just have to find him a job since he can drive himself now :)

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline

Awwww sorry to hear that Tamara it stinks you have to work tonight late and early tomorrow.

Hope you and Adam are doing well.

Ahmed and I are going to North Carolina next weekend and we may stop by on the way home on Tuesday do you know what you work Tuesday yet?

Hey Cheryl & Ahmed! We are home this Tuesday, then Thursday morning we are heading to Louisiana, but next week Tues the 17th we will be coming back home from Louisiana. We might leave early Wednesday morning to head home or in the afternoon on Tuesday

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.