fourjudge

160 Days and waiting....

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today is 160 days for us since NOA1 and have heard nothing since...not even a touch. When I look at Igor's list, I see there are many that are older than mine, but I dont know if they are just not updated or not. The average NAO1 to NAO2 is 137 days as of today according to VJ. Trying to get a feel if I should be getting concerned or not yet.

BTW...Congrats to all that have NAO2...I see many are gtting through VSC in 3-4 months!!

You are way way behind.

My fiance had was in USA by 160 days.

Get on the phone and start torching phone lines..

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures General Discussion to K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Case Filing and Progress Reports

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Today is 160 days for us since NOA1 and have heard nothing since...not even a touch. When I look at Igor's list, I see there are many that are older than mine, but I dont know if they are just not updated or not. The average NAO1 to NAO2 is 137 days as of today according to VJ. Trying to get a feel if I should be getting concerned or not yet.

BTW...Congrats to all that have NAO2...I see many are gtting through VSC in 3-4 months!!

I am exactly in your shoes :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Everyone takes different amount of times. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

Soon you can join my 6+ Month waiting club thread, But I hope you get it before the 6 month mark.

Wendy

01/06/2006 - Met In Crystal Lake, IL

03/25/2008 - He was denied re-entry to the U.S. for using the tourist visa too many times.

03/28/2008 - My first visit to Sweden

04/23/2008 - NOA1

05/26/2008 - Touched

05/28/2008 - Met in Canada

06/20/2008 - 2nd trip to Sweden

10/23/2008 - Contacted Congressman

10/28/2008 - Touched

10/29/2008 - Touched

11/25/2008 - 3rd trip to Sweden

12/17/2008 - Contacted Congressman

01/31/2009 - Lawyer sent Service Request

02/04/2009 - Touched

02/05/2009 - Touched

02/11/2009 - 4th trip to Sweden

02/25/2008 - Contacted Congressman

02/27/2009 - Was told by Congressman I will be in Security Checks for a "LONG TIME"

03/03/2009 - Info Pass Apointment - They said they couldn't help me

03/02/2009 - NOA2

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Today, we hit day 195. No touches. Nothing since the NOA1 way back on August 21, 2008.

August 18, 2008-sent I-129F to VSC

August 20, 2008-I-129F delivered!

August 21, 2008-NOA1

August 26, 2008-Obtained case number from VSC!!!

March 21, 2009-NOA2

March 25, 2009-Learned that case received by NVC on March 24, 2009 & obtained CDJ case number!

March 26, 2009-Learned that case was sent to CDJ Embassy on March 25, 2009!!!

March 27, 2009-Received hardcopy NOA2!

As of March 16, 2009, we have had no touches and are still waiting for the NOA2.

Update: March 21, 2009-NOA2, email notification on March 23, 2009.

Update: March 25, 2009-Case at NVC!

Update: March 25, 2009-Case sent to CDJ!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
You are way way behind.

Not a very helpful response. Come and join the September VSC thread, there are others there who are still waiting. I got my NOA1 one day before you and am still waiting, granted I got an RFE but there were others like KristinUK who didnt get an RFE and had to wait almost 6 months as well. Tallcoolone, you are kinda comparing apples to oranges when comparing a September filler to you, VSC has slowed down significantly since you filled. And I am pretty sure if you call you will recive the same response everyone else gets because technically according to their government website they are working on cases from May 12 2008.

P.S. Fourjudge, Are you from buffalo NY?

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
You are way way behind.

Not a very helpful response. Come and join the September VSC thread, there are others there who are still waiting. I got my NOA1 one day before you and am still waiting, granted I got an RFE but there were others like KristinUK who didnt get an RFE and had to wait almost 6 months as well. Tallcoolone, you are kinda comparing apples to oranges when comparing a September filler to you, VSC has slowed down significantly since you filled. And I am pretty sure if you call you will recive the same response everyone else gets because technically according to their government website they are working on cases from May 12 2008.

P.S. Fourjudge, Are you from buffalo NY?

looking at your timeline, this is a common pattern (touched 3 times in one week after RFE)....i think u will get the noa2 in the next couple days :thumbs:

Edited by AG83

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.