Serendipity_

VERMONT K-3 No Touches, No APPROVALS week of March 2, 2009.

480 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
Ruby Tuesdays salad bar!!! Oh my god I miss it. There used to be one right next to my moms work and near my middle school. We would go there every time my dad would work late and I would get the salad bar. They even have pudding for dessert.

Whenever I visit my parents I always request a visit to Ruby Tuesday, Red Lobster and Olive Garden (lunch only!). The only chain restaurants near me are in Time Square or really far out in Brooklyn/Bronx. My husband loves sea food and I have like, fantasies about taking him to Red Lobster.

ME LOVE SEAFOOD

This process has not aloud me to enter the US for almost a year, which for me is a long time, not to mentions missing my husband, but normally me and my friends take off to go to US to have fun relax etc

And we been dying to have some of that R & R

YEah go figure we want to escape an island that everybody wants to go to

It's a break away from our nosy relatives and have fun, they have MALLLSSSS Big ones as my best friends point out

THEY HAVE: Red Lobster, Sonic, Apple Bee's, WALMART, Target, Lane Bryant, Best Buys, and much much more (ok i am salivating now)

Sorry I am Back!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You and I both want to escape tourist central for the paradise of suburbia!! There is a Target in Brooklyn but everything is always out of stock. I would kill for a WalMart! I'm within walking distance of 3 Gucci stores but hours from a WalMart.

Don't even get my started on real sized grocery stores....I may cry.

I can't imagine telling my husband, "Because I miss the mass culture of my suburban youth, I have to move back to rural Georgia." He would forgive me after tasting the cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster.

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I don't know where you buy lunch, but by me, everything is in the 8-10 dollar range. I need to start bringing my lunch in!!

well, everything is cheaper in kentucky lol

there was a time when we were going out every single day to sit down lunches. omg, like 15 bucks 5days/week. now THAT got expensive fast.

seriously though, i love to cook and usually cook about 4 meals over the weekend out of boredom, then i have tons to choose from throughout the week for lunch :dancing:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
NVC SCREW up

they want me to pay a bill $400 i already paid it since Feb 12th

So now my papers are on hold because of them

And i Can't get to an operator

:girlwerewolf2xn: :girlwerewolf2xn: :girlwerewolf2xn: :girlwerewolf2xn: :girlwerewolf2xn:

#######!!! :ranting:

I believe NVC is open till midnight I hope you have them on speed dial.

I think we are the jinked one's....with us, if it is not one thing it's another. Like a comedy of errors :devil:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Ok, so I just called to check my status on the AVR...and the recording says the following

"Checklist response received on March 3rd, please allow 6-8 weeks and you will be notified"

I got one of those false RFEs...but seriously #######!!!!

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Aruba,

So sorry that you are having to deal with this screw up. But as someone else said..it's been happening lately and you already talked to the sup. they'll straighten it out soon (F)

Jenn,

You are due.. my timeline along with so many others was right on. Maybe VSC will shoot out some vj approvals tomorrow, isnt it usually mon,tuesdays and thursdays?

Eating habits..whew, i have been eating too much chocolate. damn you half off valentines candy!! :ranting: LOL

but, i started bringing my lunch to work about 4-5 months ago just to save money and i dropped 15 lbs..yaay, nice bonus along with saving about 120/month on lunches. jenn, thats 5-6 adds up so darn fast. wow!

I emailed amman today. hopefully the case is there finally! nothing in the mail today when yazied checked :(

thanks for letting me share with the group, im lisa and im a vjoholic

everyone saw our k3 big brother's good news right?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...82635&st=15

:luv:

Yea, I really need to stop buying lunch. :whistle:

Yes ... my approval is due. But as I explained before... I have this black cloud over me. It follows me where ever I go. My husband has one too. He has worse luck than I do. ( if that is possible) Sothe two of us together make one big storm cloud. I'm not stupid enough to think that all this inquiring about my petitions is actually going to work. But sometimes it does pass the time. I feel like I am doing something rather than sitting on my Butt doing nothing.

As for the mall YEEE HAWWWWWWW. I love shopping (L) . Almost as much as Tucho... HAHAHHAHA j/k

My stores... American Eagle, Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, JCPenney, Aerie, Old Navy, Target, Wally World ( Wal-Mart) I love the Pennsauken Flea Market in Jersey. I love a bargain. Iused to shop so much... Now, ha... I have chilled out considerably. I even surprise myself. But I think it is because I gained so much weight . I don't want to buy the bigger size... Kind of like a punishment to myself.

I do love shopping in Costa Rica with my husband. When we are in the grocery store we are like a little old couple. We have fun. :( awww dang it... now I miss him more... good memories. (L)

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Timeline
Ok, so I just called to check my status on the AVR...and the recording says the following

"Checklist response received on March 3rd, please allow 6-8 weeks and you will be notified"

what does that mean que? you really have to wait 6-8 weeks, or is this a "false" update from the rfe?

:unsure:

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
Aruba,

So sorry that you are having to deal with this screw up. But as someone else said..it's been happening lately and you already talked to the sup. they'll straighten it out soon (F)

Jenn,

You are due.. my timeline along with so many others was right on. Maybe VSC will shoot out some vj approvals tomorrow, isnt it usually mon,tuesdays and thursdays?

Eating habits..whew, i have been eating too much chocolate. damn you half off valentines candy!! :ranting: LOL

but, i started bringing my lunch to work about 4-5 months ago just to save money and i dropped 15 lbs..yaay, nice bonus along with saving about 120/month on lunches. jenn, thats 5-6 adds up so darn fast. wow!

I emailed amman today. hopefully the case is there finally! nothing in the mail today when yazied checked :(

Yes ... my approval is due. But as I explained before... I have this black cloud over me. It follows me where ever I go. My husband has one too. He has worse luck than I do. ( if that is possible) Sothe two of us together make one big storm cloud. I'm not stupid enough to think that all this inquiring about my petitions is actually going to work. But sometimes it does pass the time. I feel like I am doing something rather than sitting on my Butt doing nothing.

As for the mall YEEE HAWWWWWWW. I love shopping (L) . Almost as much as Tucho... HAHAHHAHA j/k

My stores... American Eagle, Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, JCPenney, Aerie, Old Navy, Target, Wally World ( Wal-Mart) I love the Pennsauken Flea Market in Jersey. I love a bargain. Iused to shop so much... Now, ha... I have chilled out considerably. I even surprise myself. But I think it is because I gained so much weight . I don't want to buy the bigger size... Kind of like a punishment to myself.

I do love shopping in Costa Rica with my husband. When we are in the grocery store we are like a little old couple. We have fun. :( awww dang it... now I miss him more... good memories. (L)

jenn, a few of us at work were just talking today about the ppl who seem to always have a "black cloud" hanging over them. but in the end they seem to have the "little things" that everyone wants; a close,loving family ect :luv:

Thanks!

Aruba,

Jenn,

jenn, a few of us at work were just talking today about the ppl who seem to always have a "black cloud" hanging over them. but in the end they seem to have the "little things" that everyone wants; a close,loving family ect :luv:

The little things are what make me happy. I'm not a material girl.

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

You people are obviously bringing me bad luck. I don't want to be friends with you anymore!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm just joking. I wouldn't give you guys up for anything!

I used to cook every single day. Now I gave up. I just get something quick and go home. I haven't even bothered to get halal meat to cook anywayz (too far and it's not organic. It's another one of my protests LOL), so I'm stuck with vegan/seafood foods... :dead:

I love shopping. Anywhere! Shopping is like my alcohol I guess. Feels so damn good! Makes all my worries go away!

Timeline

and we share that addiction, why do you think i gave up buying lunch? DUH! so i could shop more :lol:

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Got an operator

She came back on the phone and said it is gonna be reviewed by a supervisor and will get back to me in 10 to 15 days

And that grand

I told her so it is gonna be put on the back burner on their mistake, she didn't like that that much

ME OFFICIALLY NOT HAPPY

SO freaking ridiculous!! :ranting: Didn't you guys wait long enough pre-approval? and now this!!

I don't know where you buy lunch, but by me, everything is in the 8-10 dollar range. I need to start bringing my lunch in!!

well, everything is cheaper in kentucky lol

there was a time when we were going out every single day to sit down lunches. omg, like 15 bucks 5days/week. now THAT got expensive fast.

seriously though, i love to cook and usually cook about 4 meals over the weekend out of boredom, then i have tons to choose from throughout the week for lunch :dancing:

Lis, now I know why I heart u. If we were friends in the real world, I would be coming to your house every weekend and stocking up on food for the week ahead :lol: I am ur total opposite, I don't cook at all! :blush:

Q, I am furious for you! WTH??? 6-8 weeks? I hope this is just the stupid automated system repeating the robotic timeframe they have taped on the stupid cassette (or is it CDs these days :lol: ) No seriously, it's not funny at all!! I'm protesting on ur behalf! SERIOUSLY NVCH!!! :protest:

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So glad the work day is almost done and I managed to hang on to my good mood :devil:

FYI: when you see (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users) browing the forum between 8:30 - 5:00 one of them is usually me :secret: Do give me a shout out!

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
Aruba,

Jenn,

YES I AGREE THURSDAY IS THE DAY FOR THE MISSING APPROVALS FOR JEN, SERENDIPITY, GS and Other!!!!!

My eating habits are all over the place, to literally don't eat anything to eating junk food only to out eating only!!!!

I really don't know hw much i weight and at this point don't care

As for being call and collective about the situation, not really but what else can I do

I am stressed out as it is!!!

I need a spa month!!!!!! (To expensive do)

And my husband still on turnaround now working night shift starting tonight!!!!

To A VEry PRoductive Day TOMORROW FOR ALL OF US, CASES APPROVES, CASES REACH EMBASSY (Lisa & Narina), CASE COMPLETE (Que, Steve, ME)

Sorry Who am I missing

00020166.gif00020117.gif0002011B.gif000202C7.gif0002034F.gif00020143.gif00020142.gif0002020B.gif00020239.gif

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
You people are obviously bringing me bad luck. I don't want to be friends with you anymore!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm just joking. I wouldn't give you guys up for anything!

I used to cook every single day. Now I gave up. I just get something quick and go home. I haven't even bothered to get halal meat to cook anywayz (too far and it's not organic. It's another one of my protests LOL), so I'm stuck with vegan/seafood foods... :dead:

I love shopping. Anywhere! Shopping is like my alcohol I guess. Feels so damn good! Makes all my worries go away!

I want spicy lamb with rice from the halal food stand guy! It's on my way home.....maybe.

Can you tell I'm super hungry (and on a diet)? All I can talk about it food!

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

you guys are great. I can only check the site from work, but we're forbidden from using the net. However I just need to say this group of people really give me a good vibe (esp my fellow NYC albanian, MKG)

I hope to update a sig and maybe congrat you all when your approvals come in THIS WEEK!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.