Paia423

Told To Return

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

We are married, have been together for a year. My wife was denied a visa and told to come back with "Proof of Correspondence." That's kind of surprising, because we're married already.

She is taking about 50 photos, several letters, emails and even letters from my mom and sister to the consulate friday. I'm also going to send a copy of my phone bill that shows the many times I've called and texted her. I will make a copy of an instant messenger conversation. We talk daily, so this is not an issue.

My question is, what other info should we bring other than what I've named? What recommendations would you have regarding the next visa appointment, what to expect, what to bring?

I'm hoping friday goes much better than wednesday.

Thanks,

Dave Sova

:wacko:

We are married, have been together for a year. My wife was denied a visa and told to come back with "Proof of Correspondence." That's kind of surprising, because we're married already.

She is taking about 50 photos, several letters, emails and even letters from my mom and sister to the consulate friday. I'm also going to send a copy of my phone bill that shows the many times I've called and texted her. I will make a copy of an instant messenger conversation. We talk daily, so this is not an issue.

My question is, what other info should we bring other than what I've named? What recommendations would you have regarding the next visa appointment, what to expect, what to bring?

Thanks,

Dave Sova

Sounds like if she bring sthe above items you mentioned, it should be fine. Why did she not bring them with her a the original interview? That is the stuff the embassy is looking for, a ongoing relationship even after the marriage ceremony. I would also take proof of a joint bank account if you have one, life insurance polcies on each other, joint utility bills, etc. If you have a joint bank account, does she have a joint ATM card? that would show a bona fide marriage, seeing she uses it there. It would help your case. Best of Luck! Maybe also if you could, be best if you could be there for interview.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Thanks,

Dave Sova

Sounds like if she bring sthe above items you mentioned, it should be fine. Why did she not bring them with her a the original interview? That is the stuff the embassy is looking for, a ongoing relationship even after the marriage ceremony. I would also take proof of a joint bank account if you have one, life insurance polcies on each other, joint utility bills, etc. If you have a joint bank account, does she have a joint ATM card? that would show a bona fide marriage, seeing she uses it there. It would help your case. Best of Luck! Maybe also if you could, be best if you could be there for interview.

Sounds like you have a it covered now. The need for such things should not have surprised you, because you asked about this and were given a very good answer back in November. See post number 3 here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=164040&hl=

It's also covered in the guides you were referred to around the same time.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Thanks,

Dave Sova

"That's kind of surprising, because we're married already."

NOT surprising as scammers are married also. You have to do one better than the scammers.

If you have evidence of money tranfers take them also.

Captioned pictures are one of the most important items.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks,

Dave Sova

Sounds like you have a it covered now. The need for such things should not have surprised you, because you asked about this and were given a very good answer back in November. See post number 3 here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=164040&hl=

It's also covered in the guides you were referred to around the same time.

Stop being surprised, that is from a lack of preparation. Stop hoping, that is from a lack of confidence. You are married? It is a legitimate marraige? So just SHOW them! You have the documents you need, you have the information you need, put it together, present it and pick up your wife's visa!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Its always good to provide as much info as possible. Did you not do this for the first interview?

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
We got our approval about an hour ago!

thank you for all your help!

Dave :dance::star::thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.