windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Patiently waiting is HOW OLD>.......NO way. I normally just breeze the comments since Chris and I are thru the process and living our life....but I have to say 44....NO WAY

BY THE WAY - DONT TAKE MY ADVICE...

08-12-04 - Met online

05-12-05 - NOA1 - Here we go baby

06-20-05 - NOA2 - YEAH HOO

12-23-05 - APPROVED for Visa

01-07-06 - PACKET 4 ARRIVES - FLIGHT TICKET BOUGHT

01-13-06 - Chris arrives in SFO

01-14-06 - Chris meets the whole family

01-19-06 - AT 3PM MARRIED to my Christine....in RENO. She sees SNOW for the first time

AOS STORY BEGINS:

04-05-06 submitted OAS Application to Chicago

04-05-06 submitted EAD Application to Laguna Niguel

07-28-06 AOS approved............

9-30-06 Moved to New Home and the real journey began......

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR VISA!!!!! wAY TO GO CO-VJER'S!!!!

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!!!

TO ALL WHO WILL STILL HAVE THEIR INTERVIEW.....ITS OUR TURN AND HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!!

PW, Sheriff Uling and those who really share helpful info and tips.... keep up the good work, God bless you in return!!! :star:

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!! :)

Timeline

Mira is APPROVED. YEAH. We were not prepared for the number of people waiting to get into the Embassy. I thought we would be there all day. I was impressed by the way they moved applicants from one section to another and I was surpised that we were finished at 11:10am. Hope Mike n Jennie and 2hearts have the same news. Post more on the interview later when we climb down off cloud9. hehehe. :dancing: :dancing: :dance: :dance: :thumbs:

02-20-07 INTERVIEW!!! APPROVED!!!

02-27-07 Visa Delivered (Makati)

02-28-07 Arrive Tucson, Thanks God!

03-13-07 Got marriage license

03-16-07 Apply for SSN

03-29-07 SSN received

04-21-07 Wedding Tucson Botanical Gardens

05-02-07 Mailed AOS

05-03-07 AOS received Chicago

05-11-07 NOA1 receipt

05-29-07 Bio appt

05-30-07 touch

07-02-07 interview letter snailmail

08-27-07 INTERVIEW!

Mira is APPROVED. YEAH. We were not prepared for the number of people waiting to get into the Embassy. I thought we would be there all day. I was impressed by the way they moved applicants from one section to another and I was surpised that we were finished at 11:10am. Hope Mike n Jennie and 2hearts have the same news. Post more on the interview later when we climb down off cloud9. hehehe. :dancing: :dancing: :dance: :dance: :thumbs:

Congrats on the approval :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: have a happy life together!

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline
If that doesn't work, PM me your email address and I'll forward you the photos that Ate Luz sent to me (that goes for anyone who wants copies). :star:

BTW, Cora, you look so elegant and beautiful in the photos! :star:

Ayayay! Thank you, Steven. I knew the other ladies were half my age so I tried my best not to look like their grandma hahaha. 44 years old <ouch!> in case you got curious.

Ok, maybe that explains why I am unable to see some of the photos posted here. The images were uploaded on sites that are restricted by our office Admin. Is that a correct assumption or maybe I'm talking nonsense again hehehe. Oh gee, I'm so dumb hehehe :blush::content:

Thanks for posting the link, Steven. Luz sent me some of the photos too. Thanks also Luz.

Hi vic&el, we hope and pray for your early release from AR prison.

Good luck oakwell, Mike&Jennie and 2hearts!!! We will eagerly await news from you tomorrow.

I'm going home now. Good night!

PW there is no way I believe you are 44! I was looking at all the pics and was guessing you are 27 or 28. :yes:

I have to agree with DeaniWait....

PW/CORA,....wow, i never really thought you are ## (toink toink). I bet those tips really works for you huh.

Staying young and B-E-A-U-T- ful really helps huh. Well, having a big heart to help and a positive attitude is a PLUS for you!

Grace

Timeline

Congratulations to you guys!!!!!.... way to go!!!! God bless you!!!!

PW there is no way I believe you are 44! I was looking at all the pics and was guessing you are 27 or 28. :yes:

:yes:

whatever your secret is... if you could bottle it... you'd make a fortune. :yes:

Timeline

CONGRATS :dance::dance:

I got a msg from DELBROS today "Delbros Delivers! Delivery for MNL2006783***** starts TOM up to d Next 2 days! U must leave a Valid ID & signed authorization letter or a 1 week delay will ensue"

Im HAPPY to rcv their text! yey! but ummm.. How long should I expect to have my visa? Im in Davao by the way

Thanks guys! Good luck everyone

-TeSsA-

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further

from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

* July 19 '06 - I-129F Sent to TSC

* Aug. 08 '06 - NOA1 Received

* Sept. 19 '06 - NOA2 Approved

* Sept. 24 '06 - NOA2 Received

* Oct. 12 '06 - Left NVC and Sent to USE in Manila

* Oct. 18 '06 - Received the Letter fr. NVC

* Oct. 23 '06 - USE in Manila Received our Case

* Dec. 22 '06 - Packet 4

* Jan. 24 '06 - CFO Seminar

* Jan.25-26 '07- Medical Exam

* Feb. 15 '07 - INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

* Feb. 22 '07 - Visa Recieved

* March 2 '07 - Fly to San Francisco to meet my Munchkins!!!

* March 7 '07 - Fly together to Memphis (Home)

* March 15 '07 - Wedding Day

AOS Journey

* May 22 '07 - AOS Sent to Chicago

* May 23 '07 - Chicago Received

* May 29 '07 - NOA1 Received

* June 18 '07 - Biometrics

* July 16 '07 - Case Transferred to CSC

may tip po ba kayo kung anong magandang brand ng cleansing and moisturizers and puwede kong gamitin? :blush:

Sorry guys if we switch from visa tips to beauty tips for a while hehe. This is very interesting for us ladies :P

Pond's cleansing foam and Pond's deep cleanse cold cream are all you need to remove dirt and make-up. For astringent and toner, I use L'Oreal White Perfect or Ponds. For my night cream I use either L'Oreal Age Perfect or Lancome Renergie. The Age Perfect and Renergie line of products are for “mature” <ouch> skin so go for day and night creams that are suitable for your age. It is important to test first if the products do not cause any allergic reaction to your skin. Visit the beauty counters inside the dept. stores and use their testers.

Someone just told me, "Rob, you are a great age for the shape you're in." Wasn't that nice of them?? :no:

:lol::lol::lol:

Patiently waiting is HOW OLD>.......NO way. I normally just breeze the comments since Chris and I are thru the process and living our life....but I have to say 44....NO WAY

YES WAY!!! :lol:

Hello Wayne! Glad to hear from you!!! It seems such a long long time ago when we were together in this list. A year and a half later, I'm still in the list :cry: I’m glad you’re still reading our little thread that has grown into a monster thread :girlwerewolf2xn:

whatever your secret is... if you could bottle it... you'd make a fortune. :yes:

I'll make a potion and start marketing it as the fountain of youth. :content:

TO ALL WHO WILL STILL HAVE THEIR INTERVIEW.....ITS OUR TURN AND HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!!

PW, Sheriff Uling and those who really share helpful info and tips.... keep up the good work, God bless you in return!!! :star:

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!! :)

Thank you for the kind words Grace. And yes, may God bless us all.

Congratulations, oakwell. Yehey!!! I will update the list as soon as we hear from Mike and Jennie and 2hearts. And congrats Tessa. Your visa is on its way!!! Yahoo!!!!

Edited by PatientlyWaiting

I got a msg from DELBROS today "Delbros Delivers! Delivery for MNL2006783***** starts TOM up to d Next 2 days! U must leave a Valid ID & signed authorization letter or a 1 week delay will ensue"

Im HAPPY to rcv their text! yey! but ummm.. How long should I expect to have my visa? Im in Davao by the way

Thanks guys! Good luck everyone

-TeSsA-

Yazi is also in Davao. it took 7 days. she received it the day after the text from Delbros.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations! Whoohooo! :star: :star: :star::star::star:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I apologize if this has been asked before but does it matter if Jinky answered on her forms that her POE would be LAX if in fact her plane does a stop over in a US Territory such as Hawaii?

Anyone? :unsure:

Congratulatons!wooot! :dance:

Timeline

Congratulatons!wooot! :dance:

Congrats Oakwell! :yes:

I am right there on cloud 9 with you. Maricel just told me the two prettiest words: "We're Approved." Yahooo!

Blessings and more power to all those in the final stages of this long process. I particularly want to throw a special good luck wish to PW on the upcoming interview. Yours is a wonderful story of enduring and ever-lasting love. (L)(F):star: I sincerely wish you all the best.

03/07/06 -- Met On-line

06/14/06 -- Spent 5 Weeks Together in Lapu-Lapu Philippines

08/03/06 -- I-129F NOA1

02/22/07 -- K-1 Visa Approval

03/02/07 -- POE St. Paul/Minnesota

05/29/07 -- Married in the Catholic Church

06/04/07 -- NOA1 for AOS and EAD

08/04/07 -- Biometrics

08/20/07 -- Received EAD by snail mail

08/21/07 -- AOS Interview--Approved

09/01/07 -- GC Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.