Serendipity_

VERMONT K-3 Any APPROVALS week of FEB 23, 2009.

333 posts in this topic

Lisa and I both decided to go the K3 route. I don't think it's that much cheaper in the end. Lisa broke it down before. It was like $500 difference...not the $1100 difference some people say.

Who cares about price? To me, it's worth it to have my husband here a few months earlier...and something people don't understand...if you go the K3 route and something goes wrong...you can then go back and continue the CR-1 petition and perhaps get that approved, rather than the K3. But if something goes wrong with your CR-1 petition, you cannot go back and then try and pursue the K3. For me it was kind of like a cushion. If they put our K3 in AP for example, post interview (which is likely since he's Muslim)...then I can just take our I-130 approval and begin processing that via NVC etc and it will be all done and ready while the K3 was in AP...in other words, I will not have lost much time. That is what was explained to me with the lawyer anywayz. Now of course, I'm just hoping the K3 gets approved and my husband will be with me ASAP. Period.

Also, people assume the I-130 only takes a couple months more...who is to say though? You might be the unlucky person whose I-130 takes forever to process and complete? It's all a gamble if you ask me. Either way, you're risking something. I decided to go with the one with the least amount of risk. Not to mention paperwork. I feel much more comfortable doing as little paperwork as possible while my husband is overseas. Once he's here, then the lawyer can work with him on all the extra paperwork and it will be more comfortable and easy than calling and asking questions, getting info on specific dates, etc back and forth ####### for all the stuff they want.

Sorry to rattle on...just wanted to share my opinion on that. But everyone's decision is a good one. There is not "right" or "wrong" whichever way you go.

HEY VSCH!!!!!!!! GET THESE LADIES THEIR DAMN APPROVALS ALREADY!!!!!! ALL MY "OPINIONS" DON'T MATTER IF THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR GD APPROVALS YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE TAKE THOSE PETITIONS OUT OF THE BOX IN THE CORNER AND GET TO WORK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen, you got news it was with the adjudicator when? Tuesday or Wednesday? Whichever day, you will probably get your approval the same day next week. That's what happened to me!

Narina,

I got the news Early Monday Morning ( this week) Maybe Next Monday ?? Who knows at this point?

Ok, so I was told the same thing by my attorney about 2 chances. If we get hung up with the K-3, we have another chance with the CR-1. I need every ounce of chance, luck and whatever else there is out there to get my approval.

I never got a call from Tucho last night so I am rather pissed today. its better I don't talk with him now because I WILL rip his head off and I will be talking so fast he won't understand me anyway. better to save my breath !!!!!! :whistle: His cell is not working now but he could still go to a public phone GRRRRRRRRR

I was talking with a friend of mine who married a guy from Guatemala..( in the US). He was asked to leave the US because 1. he was here illegally 2. he got a DUI ( I think there are more charges but she won't tell me) anyway, she filed an I-130. got an approval. Had an interview here about a year ago ( which I found odd) ok , so she has been through 2 lawyers in the last year and a half... all crappy advice from what I have been hearing.. So today I ask her how the papers are going. she tells me the papers are going to the embassy in Guatemala. He will be getting an interview. they asked for letters from relatives ( affidavits) She is also doing a hardship waiver ( I-601) I feel bad for her because she thinks he is already approved. She has no idea of the process. he gets an interview in Guatemala and they might give him his visa but if she is doing a waiver that may not be the case. Now, if he was asked to leave ( not deported) deosn't he need an I-212 to be admitted back in the country? and isn't a DUI a moral offense? I thought I read somewhere that people have been denied because of DUI's. And his was within the last 3 years. Plus being illegal in the US . I don't believe he even had a visa to begin with. I just feel bad because I know waivers for Costa Rica get processed in Honduras and could take another 8 months. She is thinks he is approved. tsk tsk !!

Edited by esposadetucho

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Narina,

I got the news Early Monday Morning ( this week) Maybe Next Monday ?? Who knows at this point?

Ok, so I was told the same thing by my attorney about 2 chances. If we get hung up with the K-3, we have another chance with the CR-1. I need every ounce of chance, luck and whatever else there is out there to get my approval.

I never got a call from Tucho last night so I am rather pissed today. its better I don't talk with him now because I WILL rip his head off and I will be talking so fast he won't understand me anyway. better to save my breath !!!!!! :whistle: His cell is not working now but he could still go to a public phone GRRRRRRRRR

I was talking with a friend of mine who married a guy from Guatemala..( in the US). He was asked to leave the US because 1. he was here illegally 2. he got a DUI ( I think there are more charges but she won't tell me) anyway, she filed an I-130. got an approval. Had an interview here about a year ago ( which I found odd) ok , so she has been through 2 lawyers in the last year and a half... all crappy advice from what I have been hearing.. So today I ask her how the papers are going. she tells me the papers are going to the embassy in Guatemala. He will be getting an interview. they asked for letters from relatives ( affidavits) She is also doing a hardship waiver ( I-601) I feel bad for her because she thinks he is already approved. She has no idea of the process. he gets an interview in Guatemala and they might give him his visa but if she is doing a waiver that may not be the case. Now, if he was asked to leave ( not deported) deosn't he need an I-212 to be admitted back in the country? and isn't a DUI a moral offense? I thought I read somewhere that people have been denied because of DUI's. And his was within the last 3 years. Plus being illegal in the US . I don't believe he even had a visa to begin with. I just feel bad because I know waivers for Costa Rica get processed in Honduras and could take another 8 months. She is thinks he is approved. tsk tsk !!

Jen, I wish that I could do something for all of you in this thread to have approvals. I wish that I could just make your ex-monster disappear!! (F)(F)(F)

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Lisa and I both decided to go the K3 route. I don't think it's that much cheaper in the end. Lisa broke it down before. It was like $500 difference...not the $1100 difference some people say.

Who cares about price? To me, it's worth it to have my husband here a few months earlier...and something people don't understand...if you go the K3 route and something goes wrong...you can then go back and continue the CR-1 petition and perhaps get that approved, rather than the K3. But if something goes wrong with your CR-1 petition, you cannot go back and then try and pursue the K3. For me it was kind of like a cushion. If they put our K3 in AP for example, post interview (which is likely since he's Muslim)...then I can just take our I-130 approval and begin processing that via NVC etc and it will be all done and ready while the K3 was in AP...in other words, I will not have lost much time. That is what was explained to me with the lawyer anywayz. Now of course, I'm just hoping the K3 gets approved and my husband will be with me ASAP. Period.

Also, people assume the I-130 only takes a couple months more...who is to say though? You might be the unlucky person whose I-130 takes forever to process and complete? It's all a gamble if you ask me. Either way, you're risking something. I decided to go with the one with the least amount of risk. Not to mention paperwork. I feel much more comfortable doing as little paperwork as possible while my husband is overseas. Once he's here, then the lawyer can work with him on all the extra paperwork and it will be more comfortable and easy than calling and asking questions, getting info on specific dates, etc back and forth ####### for all the stuff they want.

Sorry to rattle on...just wanted to share my opinion on that. But everyone's decision is a good one. There is not "right" or "wrong" whichever way you go.

HEY VSCH!!!!!!!! GET THESE LADIES THEIR DAMN APPROVALS ALREADY!!!!!! ALL MY "OPINIONS" DON'T MATTER IF THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR GD APPROVALS YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE TAKE THOSE PETITIONS OUT OF THE BOX IN THE CORNER AND GET TO WORK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen, you got news it was with the adjudicator when? Tuesday or Wednesday? Whichever day, you will probably get your approval the same day next week. That's what happened to me!

Yeah Narina!! Well said, I totally agree :yes:

CandidW I love the one on the broom he he :P

And thanks Lisa and Mayra!!

Jen, how far back did u start being a HUGE THORN along your congressman's side? :devil: I just faxed over the authorization to my senator and was told that someone would be assigned my case and once they open my case they would mail me the person's name and contact info by mail. Did the same thing happen to you? How about you Mayra? Where are you with the congressman's office?

Karma stars for my (((((((((K3 ladies)))))))))))))) :star::star::star::star::star: COME ON VSC!!! Take away our stress as Jen said, we've been through enough potholes and our car is breaking down due to all the potholes along the way!

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yeah Narina!! Well said, I totally agree :yes:

CandidW I love the one on the broom he he :P

And thanks Lisa and Mayra!!

Jen, how far back did u start being a HUGE THORN along your congressman's side? :devil: I just faxed over the authorization to my senator and was told that someone would be assigned my case and once they open my case they would mail me the person's name and contact info by mail. Did the same thing happen to you? How about you Mayra? Where are you with the congressman's office?

Karma stars for my (((((((((K3 ladies)))))))))))))) :star::star::star::star::star: COME ON VSC!!! Take away our stress as Jen said, we've been through enough potholes and our car is breaking down due to all the potholes along the way!

OMG< no body's gotten back to me on that, Ifaxed it the other day then I tried faxing it again and their lines were busy. so I got USCIS to open a tickect to tract where they where in the process ...pretty much go dig it from someones desk and let me know what's up.

I sent the auth to my Maryland senator Mikulski or someone, but the office # is in DC yet the fax I sent has a Baltimore/ MD #.. I'm calling to get a response like u got G, thats didnt think of that....good looking out!

This is stressfull cause I had a feeling this week would be mine week, and u guys, but we still waiting, well, that would give me time to get my hubby to signed the next packets in order to be ready for phase two NVC. My friend is in Colombia coming next week so I'm gonna get him to meet with her and send me those papers and save on the fed ex shipping, not to mention time, time, time!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I'm still bummed though, I wanna hear something, something, "like we've found your paper work, it's with somebody" something!!! geeeeeeez :angry:

and Narina, Thanks for your advise:

The one thing I still don't get is, if they are now approving both at the same time, why still do both processes and wouldnt that deter themselves, either/ or...

is this what lawyer is saying so he can get more money or something?????

from what I understood is that the k3 was place in effect c/b the i130 was taking way longer, so with the k3 u could get hubby here while the i130 was still being process, but thats not the case anymore, so I dunno..

Anyhow, I'm learning along the way here and this helps a lot, Thanks u very much ;)

Jenn,

I like reading your post it reminds me so much of me and hubby....yeah I hear ya ...he could have called u on the public phone, :bonk: u r too funny u would have chewd him up too!!!! :lol:

I'm always chewing him up anyhow, hehehehe

Candid, where do u get those funny little pics, too cool!!!!

CR1 ---------> APPROVED MARCH 9, 2009

K3 ~~~~~~> APPROVED MARCH 9, 2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
The one thing I still don't get is, if they are now approving both at the same time, why still do both processes and wouldnt that deter themselves, either/ or...

is this what lawyer is saying so he can get more money or something?????

from what I understood is that the k3 was place in effect c/b the i130 was taking way longer, so with the k3 u could get hubby here while the i130 was still being process, but thats not the case anymore, so I dunno..

The k3 was designed to expidite this process and allow faster runification. Unfourtunatly, since there is no fire under the butts at the service centers to adjudicate k3's any faster than cr1's (its obviously just the opposite) the only "perks" that allow a speedier process are:

The process at NVC is nill..they enter the case into their system and ship it to the consulate for interview process.

The consulates generally schedule k visa interviews faster than immigrant visa(CR1) interviews.

The CR1 has to go through a mutli step process at NVC which can take many weeks/months if you hit a snag or dont use the "shortcuts" that can be found on VJ

So, while the k3 was born under the l.i.f.e act which called for a faster process for families...its not being upheld by the service centers(ok, not by vermont) so the "speediness" left is at the NVC and consulate stage

you can save a few months on reunion

I hope that helped and I explained it well :star:

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

When they say they have assigned you to someone I think they mean someone in the congressional office ( if that is who you spoke to) I can't see the USCIS saying that. the congressional offices have an immigration dept that onnly deals with stuff like this. You know.... the major THORNS ..LOL

Still no call from my dear husband. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and I will assume he is still sleeping since he worked ALL night til 6am and then a 2 hour ride back to the mountain. so he didn't get home til 9 my time. So technically he has only been sleeping 5 hours. ^_^

I am so sick of waiting. We used to say a long time ago.... if you don't expect anything you'll be happy if something happens. Well, that applies !

You guys are all so wonderful. I can't imagine going through all this without being able to whine on VJ. And I know I sound like a broken record. Sorry guys. It must be really annoying to read my posts. I should just copy and paste them everytime I want to say something...LOL

I'm sure I sound like a spoiled little brat .. Remember Veruca Salt.... hahahahaha

Daddy, I want an approval and I want it NOW !!!!!!!!

Edited by esposadetucho

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2689344

BARF ! ! ! ! !

look at the timeline SEPTEMBER for K-3

Edited by esposadetucho

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Timeline
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2689344

BARF ! ! ! ! !

look at the timeline SEPTEMBER for K-3

I just called them again...nothing, nothing, this sucks!!!!!

barf, barf alright!!! :crying::crying::crying:

Mayra,

I don't know what to think. :unsure:

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Timeline
Mayra,

I don't know what to think. :unsure:

Girls, this sucks big time, this should have been our week!!!

we should be basking in a sea of congratulatory postings....just anyone of us getting something and it will give us hope.... :crying::crying::crying:

Jenn, ur poor hubby working so hard!!! what does he do and all that traveling, wow...see sounds like mine case my hubby travels too far... many things in comon ;)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
When they say they have assigned you to someone I think they mean someone in the congressional office ( if that is who you spoke to) I can't see the USCIS saying that. the congressional offices have an immigration dept that onnly deals with stuff like this. You know.... the major THORNS ..LOL

Still no call from my dear husband. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and I will assume he is still sleeping since he worked ALL night til 6am and then a 2 hour ride back to the mountain. so he didn't get home til 9 my time. So technically he has only been sleeping 5 hours. ^_^

I am so sick of waiting. We used to say a long time ago.... if you don't expect anything you'll be happy if something happens. Well, that applies !

You guys are all so wonderful. I can't imagine going through all this without being able to whine on VJ. And I know I sound like a broken record. Sorry guys. It must be really annoying to read my posts. I should just copy and paste them everytime I want to say something...LOL

I'm sure I sound like a spoiled little brat .. Remember Veruca Salt.... hahahahaha

Major thorns, :lol: Good one! Me likey! Anything to get them moving!! :devil:

Yes, that is what I meant, but actually I couldn't find a congressman for my area so I went with the Senator's office. I guess that's ok. I am assuming a senator has more weight than a congressman anyway (but I could be mistaken). They do have an immigration dept. I had emailed then on Feb 24th and when I called today asking how come no one responded to my email, the secretary said my e-mail was sent to the Washington office and the office I was calling is the local one in my state. I prefer the deal with to local office anyways so that's where I faxed my authorization today.

So Mayra when u say u called and called and still nothing, do u mean USCIS or ur congressional office?

And Jen, how long ago did u start bugging (oh excuse me BEING A THORN IN) your congressman before they finally got back to you about your file being adjudicated? And personally, I don't think u sound like a broken record at all and you have every right to "whine". It's normal and natural. I feel ur pain and whoever is not in our shoes does not have the right to complain about it. :yes:

Edited by GS4EVER

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Timeline

Yes, that is what I meant, but actually I couldn't find a congressman for my area so I went with the Senator's office. I guess that's ok. I am assuming a senator has more weight than a congressman anyway (but I could be mistaken). They do have an immigration dept. I had emailed then on Feb 24th and when I called today asking how come no one responded to my email, the secretary said my e-mail was sent to the Washington office and the office I was calling is the local one in my state. I prefer the deal with to local office anyways so that's where I faxed my authorization today.

So Mayra when u say u called and called and still nothing, do u mean USCIS or ur congressional office?

And Jen, how long ago did u start bugging (oh excuse me BEING A THORN IN) your congressman before they finally got back to you about your file being adjudicated? And personally, I don't think u sound like a broken record at all and you have every right to "whine". It's normal and natural. I feel ur pain and whoever is not in our shoes does not have the right to complain about it. :yes:

GS,

I called USCIS vermont office, they have nothing yet.

once I saw your posting, I called the senoators office, but the girl who handles this cases wasout to be back in 1hr.

so I called again and left her a message. of which she called bk just 5 mins ago and said that they sent vermont uscis a request on 2/24/09, to alow time it usually takes them a few weeks to reply. In the meantime, the senators office also sent me a letter stating this info. pretty cool I think ! :dance::dance::dance:

b/c I though my request would've been lost in a pile of requests, but naw, cool huh?

JEnn, u r not whining at all, thats why we are here for, to listen to eachother and support eachother so no worries my dear!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jenn, just want to reiterate that whining is 150% ok here :D

see my footnote in the siggy ;)

(L)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

GS,

I called USCIS vermont office, they have nothing yet.

once I saw your posting, I called the senoators office, but the girl who handles this cases wasout to be back in 1hr.

so I called again and left her a message. of which she called bk just 5 mins ago and said that they sent vermont uscis a request on 2/24/09, to alow time it usually takes them a few weeks to reply. In the meantime, the senators office also sent me a letter stating this info. pretty cool I think ! :dance::dance::dance:

b/c I though my request would've been lost in a pile of requests, but naw, cool huh?

JEnn, u r not whining at all, thats why we are here for, to listen to eachother and support eachother so no worries my dear!!!

OK thanks you guys I HEART U

ok, I am assuming the senators office passed your request on to the local congressional office. Just a thought. I could be wrong. I do know that when they inquire about your case, the VSC has 48 hours to answer them. I wouldn't believe the ####### about a few weeks.... and as for me, I have been in contact with my congressional office since December I think. The guy I talk to is Joe. He has inquired for me 4 times so far. He sends them an e-mail and they send one back to him and he just forwards it out to me. This last time I sent him an e-mail on Sunday afternoon around 3pm. When I got the response from the VSC on Monday morning, I saw that he e-mailed them as soon as he got my e-mail on Sunday afternoon. They responded first thing Monday morning. Joe gets back to me ASAP. Its USCIS that takes forever. USCIS told me I would receive a response to my service request within 45 days....If i'm still in process in 45 days there will be some serious hell to pay. I will be Freddy Krueger, Norman Bates and Jason all wrapped into one. I will lose it ! :blink:

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Jenn, just want to reiterate that whining is 150% ok here :D

see my footnote in the siggy ;)

(L)

Thanks Lisa. I'm kind of on my own nerves with the whinning. I really need to chill. If I post Tucho's phone number on here I want everyone to call him and tell him he is being an insensitve butt head. Just make sure you talk slow so he catches every word !! :((L)

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.