saj12110

keep 130 or 129f? need immidiate help plz...

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi, i m new . will any one help me decide? plz..

i filed i130 and 129f in may and june. both approved on 12 feb and sent to nvc.

now i got letter from nvc for i129f that this will be forwarded to consulate/embassey.

then i got letter for i130 with I864 fee bill and ds 3032 bla bla...

NO. 1. now wht should i do??? should i withdraw i129f or keep going with it will be the good idea(Adjustment of status fee about 1010?

NO. 2.. many ppl wrote here they got on email ds 3032 and they emailed it back. i dint understand that cuz info page of ds3032 says applicant (benificiary) has to sign it and mail it so how did these guys emailed it?

NO. 3.. my baby boy was born abroad in nov 2008 and i applied for his passport in consulate over there that he is a citizen's baby so should qualify for that.and it is still in process. i m back in USA now. do i have to add this child's name in application of my spouse and how?

NO. 4.. after i send to nvc all documents from here in USA and i be the agent wht documents and forms must my wife will have to still provide to consulate abroad?

any othere better ideas. plz share. thanx.

i miss my 3 months old son alot. :(

post-62405-1235325553_thumb.jpg

My Response in CAPS below....

Hi, i m new . will any one help me decide? plz..

i filed i130 and 129f in may and june. both approved on 12 feb and sent to nvc.

now i got letter from nvc for i129f that this will be forwarded to consulate/embassey.

then i got letter for i130 with I864 fee bill and ds 3032 bla bla...

NO. 1. now wht should i do??? should i withdraw i129f or keep going with it will be the good idea(Adjustment of status fee about 1010? AT THIS POINT PROCEED ONLY WITH THE I-130. BETTER VISA AND NO ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS REQUIRED LIKE 129F. 129F WAS DESIGNED TO GET YOUR SPOUSE TO YOU QUICKER BUT YOU ARE PROOF THAT DOES NOT HELP OR HAPPEN THESE DAYS.

NO. 2.. many ppl wrote here they got on email ds 3032 and they emailed it back. i dint understand that cuz info page of ds3032 says applicant (benificiary) has to sign it and mail it so how did these guys emailed it? I KNOW MANY PEOPLE FILE ONLINE. THERE MAY BE A SECURE PASSWORD AS YOUR SIGNATURE OR YOU FILE ELECTRONICALLY AND FOLLOW UP WITH THE SIGNED COPY IN THE MAIL. (I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE.)

NO. 3.. my baby boy was born abroad in nov 2008 and i applied for his passport in consulate over there that he is a citizen's baby so should qualify for that.and it is still in process. i m back in USA now. do i have to add this child's name in application of my spouse and how? GET HIM THE US PASSPORT THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO.

NO. 4.. after i send to nvc all documents from here in USA and i be the agent wht documents and forms must my wife will have to still provide to consulate abroad?

any othere better ideas. plz share. thanx. SEARCH THE PERMANENT POSTS AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM LIST. YOU SHOULD FIND IT THERE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS !!!

i miss my 3 months old son alot. :(

11/12/08: Married in Illigan City, PH
USCIS Journey:
11/18/08: Mailed in I-130s
11/28/08: I-130s NOA-1 notice
12/11/08: Mailied in I-129f
12/17/08: I-129f NOA-1 notice
02/24/09 I-130 and I-129f NOA2 Received (email notification) NOA2 in 89 days!! and 03/02/09 I-130s and I-129f NOA2 Hard Copy Received in Mail
NVC Journey:
03/03/2009: NVC Received/Case number assigned for I-130
03/11/2009: DS-3032/AOS Fee Bill Generateed (received via email); Emailed DS-3032; IIN# Assigned/Paid AOS Bill (online)
03/12/2009: AOS Fee shows "Paid" / Cover Sheet Available
03/16/2009: IV Fee Bill Generated (online)
03/17/2009: IV Fee Bill shows "Paid" / Cover Sheet Available
03/18/2009: AOS I-864 package received at NVC
03/23/2009: AOS I-864 pkg reviewed and approved at NVC
03/24/2009: IV DS-230 package received at NVC (also recieved an RFE for "not paying" IV Bill. Hello NVC!! It was paid already a week ago!! )
04/10/2009: NVC CASE COMPLETE in 37 days!!
US Consulate Manila, Philippines
05/04-05/09: Medical Exams (Round 1)
01/20/10: Round 2 Medical Exams - DAY 1 complete
01/26/10: Exam Day 2 - Immunizations complete, interview day assigned.
01/28/10: INTERVIEW - missing requirement of NBI with incorrect spelling of family name. NBI "AKA"received same afternoon.
02/01/10: Delivered NBI "AKA" to Embassy.
02/03/10: VISA Approved
02/25/10: POE Honolulu, HI USA.....Transfer to Seattle, WA....
04/10/10: Permanent Residency Card recieved.
04/25/10: SSN received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi,

Congrats everything is at the NVC, the USCIS seems to be the longest part. I had the option of both as you do and I abandoned the K3 and just pursued the CR1(I-130) because after you get that approved you dont need to anything else except in 18 months when u have to renew it. The K3 will probally be faster but not by that much. I did everything online with the NVC and was done in less then a month , now we are just waiting for the interview, which th eNVC only schedules the 2nd week of every month for the following month.

Thats all the advice i have to offer sorry I dnt know anything about what you need to do about your baby.

Good Luck

Rosalie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

some ppl doe follow both K3 and I130, in case I130 gets held up K3 goes ahead. in case I130 goes fast they try to transform K3 interview in IR interview

go to vjwiki

3 good links I found

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...he_NVC_ShortCut

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...s%27s_Shortcuts

haved practised yet but preparing

Log

Wedding 01-2006

USCIS

I-130 NOA1 : 11-20-08 I-130 NOA2 : 05-14-2009

I-129F NOA1 : 12-04-08 I-129F NOA2 : 05-14-2009 Took no action since

NVC

Case number assigned at NVC : 05-18-2009

Case Completed at NVC : 08-03

Interview scheduled: 08-13

Embassy

medical : done 08-17 + pick up 09-08

Interview Date: 09-08-09

Visa received : 09-11-09 valid till 03-10-10

October 10th entered US with Visa Waiver Program for 2 weeks holidays (not usual with visa received!)

had to go through secondary inspections to explain

November 25th entered again US with WVP, officer did not notice my green card visa

left US on dec 28 to avoid meeting the substantial presence test for IRS

Jan 9 2010 entered and activated green card though PHL port of entry

waiting for SSN requested with DS230 and 10 years GC

01-30 received tracking number for GC Welcome issued on 01-27

but not yet SSN

SSN expected by Feb 20 else I might go and ask for one regardless of DS230

GC expected by March 27

Feb 3 2010 update card ordered says to allow for 30 days

Feb 8 2010 update saying approval notice sent

Feb 12 2010 received GC card Permanent resident valid till 2020

Feb 18 2010 went to file ss5 for ssn card as not yet received and center would not find me in ssn files

Filed: Timeline
Hi,

Congrats everything is at the NVC, the USCIS seems to be the longest part. I had the option of both as you do and I abandoned the K3 and just pursued the CR1(I-130) because after you get that approved you dont need to anything else except in 18 months when u have to renew it. The K3 will probally be faster but not by that much. I did everything online with the NVC and was done in less then a month , now we are just waiting for the interview, which th eNVC only schedules the 2nd week of every month for the following month.

Thats all the advice i have to offer sorry I dnt know anything about what you need to do about your baby.

Good Luck

THNX FOR YOUR HELP AGAIN...

PLZ TELL ME WHT IS AVR # AND HOW TO DO EVERYTIHNG ONLINE WITH NVC TO MAKE IT QUICK?

APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

Hi,

Good Luck

THNX FOR YOUR HELP AGAIN...

PLZ TELL ME WHT IS AVR # AND HOW TO DO EVERYTIHNG ONLINE WITH NVC TO MAKE IT QUICK?

APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...he_NVC_ShortCut

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...s%27s_Shortcuts

here are two websites that should help you with the NVC process..........Good Luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.