brianmarie

help !!!!!!!

12 posts in this topic

mga sis, saan ba ako pwede maka avail ng discount, first time immigrant discount from PAL. I'm from davao city, sa manila saan ba address ng travel agency offered that discount? thanks sa reply God bless to all

mga sis, saan ba ako pwede maka avail ng discount, first time immigrant discount from PAL. I'm from davao city, sa manila saan ba address ng travel agency offered that discount? thanks sa reply God bless to all

actually i have tried to use several travel agencies in manila to prepare for our trip and i found that North West Airlines has the best fare pricesfrom the Philippines to the states.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there brianmarie...Try to PM this member...she is working in the travel agency that I used to work before.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=55602

thanks!

Ninfa

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Hi there brianmarie...Try to PM this member...she is working in the travel agency that I used to work before.

thanks!

Ninfa

thanks for the reply big help to me... God Bless to all

thanks!

Ninfa

thanks for the reply big help to me... God Bless to all

Hi Ninfa, so sad I cant open the link you give

When Claudeth came she said there were offering discounts to married immigrants so she didn't qualify.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

go to any PAL office they give 20% discount on first time immigrant, just bring your visa i already inquire about this from PAL here in cdo. :thumbs: goodluck!

when are you planning to leave and where are you heading to the states?

MAN! I wish there was PAL in Seattle! flying straight from Manila to Seattle would be GREAT!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Consider checking hawaiian airlines also kay barato ra ila ticket.Taga Davao sab ko sa may Matina Crossing.Have a safe trip and welcome to USA :dance:

Filed: Timeline

Consider checking hawaiian airlines also kay barato ra ila ticket.Taga Davao sab ko sa may Matina Crossing.Have a safe trip and welcome to USA :dance:

Yep, Hawaiian is very cheap. I'm flying from Manila to Honolulu (POE) and connecting to LAX. My flight was $645. It would have been $620, but my fiance had to go to the airport to pay cash for the ticket because Hawaiian requires the passenger's name to be on the credit card used for purchasing the ticket on line :angry: So, he booked the ticket over the phone and then went to the airport the next day and paid cash. They have a manila office. I'm glad to do POE in Honolulu so I don't have to deal with Immigration at LAX :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. Try calling Emperor Travel & Tours,Inc 404-3551 / 404-3552.They gave me a great deal when i bought mine and my son's ticket from MANILA-TAIWAN-SEATTLE last december.$510/each thru eva air.they give discounts to first time immigrants too and can ask for quotations to any airlines.the only problem is that they dont accept credit cards,you have to pay them in cash (either $$$ or pesos)Their office is located in Padre Faura near Robplace ermita manila.

good luck and have a safe flight.

Edited by ManilaIdaho

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.