SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Hi Mrs. Palmer, I see that you have been touched again. I am hating this waiting process, it ain't easy.

Hey Rox! I was just checking the uscis website & I saw this early yesterday afternoon! I was excited---but vexed because I never got (and still haven't received) the e-mail notification that it had been "touched". How are you doing sweetie?

Hating every moment of this waiting process. I want to go on with my life and this visa process has everything put on hold. Let's just say today is not one of my better days.

Hating this weather, it cold and snowny, I need sunshine.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Mrs. Palmer, I see that you have been touched again. I am hating this waiting process, it ain't easy.

Hey Rox! I was just checking the uscis website & I saw this early yesterday afternoon! I was excited---but vexed because I never got (and still haven't received) the e-mail notification that it had been "touched". How are you doing sweetie?

Hating every moment of this waiting process. I want to go on with my life and this visa process has everything put on hold. Let's just say today is not one of my better days.

(F) Try to hang in there. We definitely all have these times at some point or another. Have you decided which route you're going to take--the CR-1 or the I129-F? Or does it just depend on which one is approved first? From other postings, it seems like they're both approved within days or a week or so of each other.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

It doesn't matter money wise one way or the other, but I think it would be better if we did the K3, because when we apply for AOS, we should be close to our 2 year anniversary. That way we can get the 10 year GC, rather than going thru this process twice for the same amount of money.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hang in there Roxcie! Sorry you're not having the best day. Wish I could say something that would cheer you up but all I can say is 'let it out girl, let it out!'....vent away whenever you need to.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm battling my boredom with the "Memoirs of an Illegal Alien" series on Jamaicans.com - never read it before and it's very interesting reading. The young man writes pretty well and it's very interesting to read his observations on first coming to live in the U.S. I'm on part 9 now....only 35 more to get to the current installment.

Thanks Ellsi, I hate not having control of my life right now. This process has a way of taking over your life, and not allowing you to breath. Everyday you are holding your breath waiting for something to happen.

Timeline
I'm battling my boredom with the "Memoirs of an Illegal Alien" series on Jamaicans.com - never read it before and it's very interesting reading. The young man writes pretty well and it's very interesting to read his observations on first coming to live in the U.S. I'm on part 9 now....only 35 more to get to the current installment.

Ells--you gettin ready for your sweetie!? I was home cleaning up yesterday because the government offices were closed due to the weather...and I was thinking, "Man, when it's time for him to come, I'm going to be running around like Mr. Clean on crack!" :lol: :lol:

Thanks Ellsi, I hate not having control of my life right now. This process has a way of taking over your life, and not allowing you to breath. Everyday you are holding your breath waiting for something to happen.

No truer words have been spoken

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hello EVERYBODY... portland.. loved the one pic i could see.. darned SSA.

how is hubby doing now, are things a likkle easier????

No, he is bored, so I am trying to filed his AOS this week so hopefully he gets his working permit back quickly..

For those who filed AOS did you include the original marriage certificate or a copy?

Portland he didn't get the work stamp at JFK?

Yeah he did, but its being hard finding something with everyone else looking, and it expires this weekend so i dont think he can get a job now since it expired

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dang, now i was going to start complaining about being in a LDR. sorry again Rox, b/c i hate that feeling too of just waiting to wait.

maybe today is just one of those days

i was sitting here thinking - how did i get here in my life. my first LDR and my first JA man. i feel like kicking somebody in the face. (anger management)

i am getting too old for this shyt! :blush:

love.jpg

Ryon, that's how I am feeling today, man I'm too old for this shyt! I have accomplish so much and life and now I'm sitting here waiting for someone else to tell me that's it's okay to love who I love. I nned a trip to Arbua, a girl trip to pull me back from this smoothing edge.

Filed: Timeline

dang, now i was going to start complaining about being in a LDR. sorry again Rox, b/c i hate that feeling too of just waiting to wait.

maybe today is just one of those days

i was sitting here thinking - how did i get here in my life. my first LDR and my first JA man. i feel like kicking somebody in the face. (anger management)

i am getting too old for this shyt! :blush:

y u say that Ryon?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Ryon, that's how I am feeling today, man I'm too old for this shyt! I have accomplish so much and life and now I'm sitting here waiting for someone else to tell me that's it's okay to love who I love. I nned a trip to Arbua, a girl trip to pull me back from this smoothing edge.

That sounds like a good idea Rox--go somewhere with your girls and just let loose! Let go of this immigration tension! We all need to do it! :yes::yes: Even if it's just a weekend getaway to Miami, or somewhere! I'm looking foward to a Mother's Day weekend that me, my sister, and my best friend are planning for our mothers (along w/ her MIL, grandmother, and 3 daughters) We are renting a condo in Myrtle Beach for cheap! It's not much, but is definitely something to look foward to and get excited about! A much-needed diversion!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

I'm trying to find this. The site has me confused. I see the part 44. I do I get to the first one??

Never mind I found it! whew it's alot!!!

Edited by Awakening_1

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Help my HAIR!!

For those of you who go workout during the workday..what do you do for your hair??

I'm so tired of wearing weave and when I work out I sweat for 2 hours after so it doesn't make sense to blow dry and curl. Today after working out I ended up with an airfro. People were doing the look at you but look quickly away thing to me. I ended up putting some lotion on it and pullin it in a ponytail. Which is not good for my hair.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ryon; don't give me any ideas about drinking at work...

dwl@ COURT!...we just purchased 2 of those a/c units. Is that the courts in Ochi?

YES

i forgot to say congrats to Unruly!

Tre - i think i am just using anger to express my NO control over this LDR. I am seriously shopping for a trip to miami. I would love to go to Aruba too. I need to just relax and focus on what i can control and prepare myself for whats to come.....

That sounds like a good idea Rox--go somewhere with your girls and just let loose! Let go of this immigration tension! We all need to do it! :yes::yes: Even if it's just a weekend getaway to Miami, or somewhere! I'm looking foward to a Mother's Day weekend that me, my sister, and my best friend are planning for our mothers (along w/ her MIL, grandmother, and 3 daughters) We are renting a condo in Myrtle Beach for cheap! It's not much, but is definitely something to look foward to and get excited about! A much-needed diversion!

dido

Help my HAIR!!

For those of you who go workout during the workday..what do you do for your hair??

I'm so tired of wearing weave and when I work out I sweat for 2 hours after so it doesn't make sense to blow dry and curl. Today after working out I ended up with an airfro. People were doing the look at you but look quickly away thing to me. I ended up putting some lotion on it and pullin it in a ponytail. Which is not good for my hair.

:rofl:

love.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.