SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Awww Shrewdie!!!

How is he liking it so far? Are you off this week?

He is loving it!

Nope, not off. We only get three personal days a year and I took all three for the interview, but that is ok since he already has work for this Thursday and Friday and an interview Wednesday night!

God is sooo good!

Woieee!!! See God was just waiting for the right time to bring him to you. Way to go M!

omg.. that is GREAT news shrewdie.. i know he is glad to be working so soon.. What a blessing..

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ellis - I told one of my friends how much you loved Bar B Barn.

I even wrote a review (that I STILL haven't given more detail like I promised)...

http://www.travbuddy.com/Bar-B-Barn-Hotel-Negril-v163585

Poor baby Auri...i'm glad he's feelin a likkle betta..and who u a go bax ovah again...?

Sus..I'm disappointed too...i hate an early flight out of JA

Me too! I refuse to take any flight earlier than 1 p.m. now!

Timeline
An email I received from AirJa....

To our valued passengers

In this global economic climate we are all forced to review where we are and where we are going. At Air Jamaica, we recently unveiled our new Business Plan as we share our goal to become a more efficient airline while continuing to provide our legendary Lovebird Hospitality.

Our new schedule offers 218 flights each week to 13 destinations focusing on our core routes as we direct our efforts to provide you with the best service to your favourite destinations – going where you go. We made a decision for example, to discontinue service to Miami airport and instead offer 4 daily flights between Jamaica and Fort Lauderdale. This is in response to the increased traffic from our Fort Lauderdale gateway as our passengers continue to move northwards in Florida and also to take advantage of the cheaper airport costs in Fort Lauderdale.

At Air Jamaica, we are working hard to keep your business. All that we do now reflects a commitment to our passengers – the people of Jamaica, the Caribbean Diaspora and the visitors to our islands – ensuring that you maintain your family connections, attend your business meetings and enjoy your vacations.

Thank you for flying with Air Jamaica. As we make our way forward in this challenging time, we look forward to your continued support and hope to see you on board very soon.

Bruce Nobles

President & CEO

Air Jamaica

Schedule-400x229.jpg

I always take the earliest flight in and the latest flight out. make sure I get my money's worth

Hi Nells!

me too marie.. well early to me is like 10am, not a morning person sorry LOL

Filed: Timeline

Thanks Marie;

That the e-mail I received as well. I went to a AJ party last year in Jamaica and they were talking about making alot of changes. I'm hoping that Baltimore will have 2 flights out per day.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love the 7am flight out of fort lauderdale. I get to the airport the last minute with no long line to wait in. When I get to Kingston we're the only flight there. Smoooth sailing!

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Oh no! looks like it ago hit me and hit me hard.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

wah ??

flu...di bizzy tea deh yah a look pon mi but it smell awful

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wah ??

lawd yuh wicked to yuhself..BIZZY..no sah...a hope u no put no sugah inna it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

wah ??

lawd yuh wicked to yuhself..BIZZY..no sah...a hope u no put no sugah inna it

mi know, but, all a mi a pain up, cho mi just dash it weh, mi caan tek di smell, mi ago mix, some ginger, honey, tea and 2 caps a rum

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I hate an early flight home - I always try to fly in first thing in the am, and home end of day. I got that email too, Marie - But when they were deciding their future schedules - I got a call informing me that my return flight had been changed - To the same time I booked it for - when I questioned the agent who called me, he told me that they had previously changed me to an 8:30 am return - Nah suh!! I said - I can hear it in your voice, you are Jamaican - why would I want to fly from Mo Bay at 8:30 am when I will be in Ochi???

My friends texted me last night - they left Sat for Negril - they are going to see Kenyatta Hill at Bourbon Beach tonight, I wanted to :cry:

Edited by sus

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

LADIES HERE IS A BIT OF INFORMATION TO KEEP FOR A LATER DATE...HERE IS A LINK TO A PLASTIC SURGEON IN JAMAICA, WHO IS WELL KNOWN.

http://www.drtonyjackson.com/index.html

An email I received from AirJa....

To our valued passengers

In this global economic climate we are all forced to review where we are and where we are going. At Air Jamaica, we recently unveiled our new Business Plan as we share our goal to become a more efficient airline while continuing to provide our legendary Lovebird Hospitality.

Our new schedule offers 218 flights each week to 13 destinations focusing on our core routes as we direct our efforts to provide you with the best service to your favourite destinations – going where you go. We made a decision for example, to discontinue service to Miami airport and instead offer 4 daily flights between Jamaica and Fort Lauderdale. This is in response to the increased traffic from our Fort Lauderdale gateway as our passengers continue to move northwards in Florida and also to take advantage of the cheaper airport costs in Fort Lauderdale.

At Air Jamaica, we are working hard to keep your business. All that we do now reflects a commitment to our passengers – the people of Jamaica, the Caribbean Diaspora and the visitors to our islands – ensuring that you maintain your family connections, attend your business meetings and enjoy your vacations.

Thank you for flying with Air Jamaica. As we make our way forward in this challenging time, we look forward to your continued support and hope to see you on board very soon.

Bruce Nobles

President & CEO

Air Jamaica

Schedule-400x229.jpg

I always take the earliest flight in and the latest flight out. make sure I get my money's worth

Hi Nells!

Yup I recvd the email too, I just wish they had evening flights out of Philly, no one does nor direct flights to Kingston without connecting in Mo Bay! But you are right, depart early and return late. I always depart 7:25 am and my return is 4:30 pm. There is no way I could leave early in the morning :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.