SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies-

C's passport is ready to pick up today!!!! He will be here next week, I am so excited.

Great news! :dance:

Morning Yardies!

... I'm gonna go back to bed cause it's a state holiday (Cesar Chavez Day) ...

What! How come we don't have any state holidays in Texas! Where I work, we don't get off for anything (no MLK, no Easter) from New Year's to Memorial Day. That's a rough stretch of no holidays. :wacko: I was able to overcome the tediousness of work, though, by booking 3 trips to Jamaica during that time, and a trip to Pittsburg.

ETA: Oh, and I'm sitting at work eating sunflower seeds... thinking about the convo from last week. Fortunately, no one should be able to hear the shells since I'm in an office by myself.

Pittsburgh, PA??

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you'll be okay ...you'll be working and getting use to the new job.

I know, but I don't know how I slept before he came. Cause all of a sudden if I am tired and go to bed and he is still in the living room I will toss and turn until he comes to bed. Its crazy!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What! How come we don't have any state holidays in Texas! Where I work, we don't get off for anything (no MLK, no Easter) from New Year's to Memorial Day. That's a rough stretch of no holidays. :wacko: I was able to overcome the tediousness of work, though, by booking 3 trips to Jamaica during that time, and a trip to Pittsburg.

Pittsburgh, PA??

Yup! Going to visit my best friend who moved there a few months ago.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Wow....I been gone like a week there is so much catching up to do...well I sent off the I-129F today they said it should reach VT by 3pm.....so now im just waiting! :whistle:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
Wow....I been gone like a week there is so much catching up to do...well I sent off the I-129F today they said it should reach VT by 3pm.....so now im just waiting! :whistle:

Congrats MsMorgan! :dance:

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline

Congrats on getting it mailed -

I am here, just finished lecturing DJ for an hour :rolleyes::angry: half watching idol - not doing my paper that I should be doing.

Portland, that is so cute with the sleeping - I know I have a hard time for about a week after I come home -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I need a great April fools joke to play on my hubby tomorrow, anyone have any idea.... I cant say I am pregnant cause I use that one everyday!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Thatz right, Ladies. We're gonna get down in TrenchTOwn!! Girl, the rum there will knock you out!

Please stop the sarcasm and have some more respect for our thread. You don't see us over in your thread startin stuff

Im sorry you dont like to travel in jamaica and go to trenchtown. Maybe you dont know it, but that is the hometown of Bob Marley, and where Reggae was born. I was there 3 years ago and got to talk to Ziggy in trenchtown once. Try it, you'll like it! Dont hate, celebrate! Peace.

WOW! Thanks for the info. You mean they have reggae in Jamaica? No one here knew this. What else can you share with us? We are dying to find out.

Have you been down to trenchtown to check it out for yourself? Seems the other lady here aint down with trenchtown. Peace.

Are you for real?????????????????? Tell you what. I have some homework for you. Go back and read the previous posts on this forum and then come back and tell us why you think what you are saying is relevant to anything on here. I will wait :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Congrats on getting it mailed -

I am here, just finished lecturing DJ for an hour :rolleyes::angry: half watching idol - not doing my paper that I should be doing.

Portland, that is so cute with the sleeping - I know I have a hard time for about a week after I come home -

Its really annoying, but I think he started from when he was in JA we always talk everynight before we went to bed. So now I guess I just need to feel his presence next to me to feel settled.

Portland Angel - LMAO...at the pregnant joke.

yeah, whenever I don't want to do something I stick my belly out and say its not me that dont want to do its the baby!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline
I need a great April fools joke to play on my hubby tomorrow, anyone have any idea.... I cant say I am pregnant cause I use that one everyday!

Do you have a sprayer in your kitchen sink? Take scotch tape and tape the handle to the nozzle - or a rubber band works - it sticks it in spray mode, so when he turns on the sink it sprays all over him

Timeline

So many bodies online and No one talking!!!! its cool its almost 9:30! hubby soon come!

Do you have a sprayer in your kitchen sink? Take scotch tape and tape the handle to the nozzle - or a rubber band works - it sticks it in spray mode, so when he turns on the sink it sprays all over him

lol, that sounds funny. I may just do that tonight!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline
Are you for real?????????????????? Tell you what. I have some homework for you. Go back and read the previous posts on this forum and then come back and tell us why you think what you are saying is relevant to anything on here. I will wait :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Shaunsgal - not worth it

troll_feed2.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congrats Ms. Morgan on the next step. You will be here telling us he is on his way to you in no time. Best Wishes! :dance::dance:

Quana - What is the name of the current style you are wearing in your picture. I love, love, love it! And how long is it supposed to stay that way.

Sus - How do you download pictures into photobucket. Is there an easier way to download besides doing it one at a time? Help :unsure:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.