SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Lawny, so you leave it during the frost? Do you mulch or bare ground? If you say I can I will leave it in the ground, one less thing to bring in! THANKS :dancing:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Evening:

Ells-Thank God he made it. Did you laugh today at yourself when you thought about how "scared" you were for him last week? I knew he could do it. :thumbs:

Phills: I wish I had your gardening talents. Never had a real interest in it until this recession has come and now I appreciate "farm life". Wish I could grow everything. Y&R was a drag last night, I was super bored watching it.

Shauns: No I'm not really used to it yet but its coming. I know it will hit me full force when I change my last name.

Dillion: Congrats!! Super Exciting!!

Quana: Love the pic! Is that one of those curly afro weaves? I always wanted to try those out.

Okay well that all I can remember for now. So hows everyone day so far?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
really portland.. i don't know anybody but i fell in love when i saw those pics journee posted from a wedding they had there.. i sent it to RG.. its NICE!!

Really, when did she post the pic?

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
really portland.. i don't know anybody but i fell in love when i saw those pics journee posted from a wedding they had there.. i sent it to RG.. its NICE!!

Really, when did she post the pic?

this was mnths ago when she first joined.. i know i saved it cuz i look at it every other mnth probably LOL>. i will try and find it..

thanks shanette.. i have worn an afro curly wig, its the one in my profile pic, but my avatar w/ RG is a quick weave.. i forgot the name of the wave pattern.. think it was tweety or something like that.. i really liked the color..

Oh okay. I haven't seen any afros as cute as yours but I'm going to keep looking. My husband (ha I love writing that) is the first guy I've been with that didn't mind all my experiment looks. Lately, I've been the "pony-tail queen" but I've tried the quick weaves and full wigs before. If I'm lazy enough he just picks it up and puts it away after I throw it off. Sometimes he'll watch me put on a pony tail and be like "Honey it seem like it want more gel". I just crack up in my mind.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Oh okay. I haven't seen any afros as cute as yours but I'm going to keep looking. My husband (ha I love writing that) is the first guy I've been with that didn't mind all my experiment looks. Lately, I've been the "pony-tail queen" but I've tried the quick weaves and full wigs before. If I'm lazy enough he just picks it up and puts it away after I throw it off. Sometimes he'll watch me put on a pony tail and be like "Honey it seem like it want more gel". I just crack up in my mind.

That's so cute.

Okay..so I'm getting really close to my second heart!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's so cute.

Okay..so I'm getting really close to my second heart!!

How many posts do you need for two?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Yardie fam!!! ((waving my hands in the air like i just dont care :lol:))

Yay KK!!!!

I still need heart #1 :crying:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i do not like that milk ya'll LOL and then that drink nurtrimagen or something like that.. RG put it EVERYTING.. ya'll know i don't like guiness so he say put this in it, it taste better.. i was like.. UH NO..WORSE..

i am down w/ ja food but with ja drinks, i am a lil flaky LOL

LMAO Quanna my Hubby puts Guiness in everything too. He makes peaunut punch all the time and puts so much guinness in it I can't take it :hehe::no:

Ray does to. He like Guiness, oats, milk, peanuts blended up. Yuk!!!

I'm going to have to keep Marcel and Ray apart. He's picking up Ray's bad habits. LMAO

Well, both of them need to stay away from Damien. He loves Doritos with Snickers :wacko: And chocolate cake...he would die for a slice.

Well, at least I know what to make the next time you guy's come over. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, I'm not laughing at myself for being worried cause even though he did it, there was still problems! :whistle:

He's finally done with the embassy, it took 2 hours!! They're driving around now and since he didn't make it to the ministry, he's going first thing in the morning. Now they have to figure out what to do the rest of the afternoon and evening with no 'fun money' and figure out where to sleep tonight. He has one friend who lives there and stayed at his house on my last trip for a few days so I told him to hit the guy up to return the favor. I didn't know anyone was staying in the bottom house and it really surprised me when some random guy is in the yard while I'm just coming out of the outdoor shower! :blink:

Ells LMAO at the cat eating and chasing lizards haaa that is too funny. Yes my cats are crazy they would be curious and get into it! I have 3 black cats, I did have 4 but my Papito was killed recently I am still trying to get over it he was my heart! I buried him in my garden and plan to plant something really special for him. He was special he couldn't meow and was cross eyed and couldn't see well, but was such a joy he is surely missed everyday :cry:

hey Shanette, I am so over this Kevin and Amber foolnish, I didn't even finish watching this morning you are right BORING!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.