SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JA HONEY GIVING YOU A BIG HUG! YES WE NEED EACH OTHERS SUPPORT OR WE WILL ALL GO CRAZY! LOL AT YOU GOING TO OLD NAVY TO SHOP AND EAT, I DO THE SAME THING SHOPPING AND EATING ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS.....GOING TO A MEETING, I AM SURE I WILL BE DAYDREAMING ABOUT MY HUBBY AND MY ROOFTOP IN JA WHERE I TAN LOL

Shopping (for clothes) doesn't make me feel better...it PUTS me in a depression. Shoes or purses on the other hand....:blush:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JA HONEY GIVING YOU A BIG HUG! YES WE NEED EACH OTHERS SUPPORT OR WE WILL ALL GO CRAZY! LOL AT YOU GOING TO OLD NAVY TO SHOP AND EAT, I DO THE SAME THING SHOPPING AND EATING ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS.....GOING TO A MEETING, I AM SURE I WILL BE DAYDREAMING ABOUT MY HUBBY AND MY ROOFTOP IN JA WHERE I TAN LOL

Shopping (for clothes) doesn't make me feel better...it PUTS me in a depression. Shoes or purses on the other hand....:blush:

I agree with you here. Especially buying summer things when you have been covered up all winter.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

I agree with you here. Especially buying summer things when you have been covered up all winter.

LOL Ladies, I'm just a shopoholic and I buy summer clothes all year long ha ha :whistle:

It's cold here again in Philly after 67 degrees yesterday :o

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks for the SSN info guys :)

Also..those of you that have your husbands with you already..how did you do the car situation??

M and I are on different work schedules. I can pick him up but I go to work like 3 hours before him in another town (from where he works and we live).

He works 3 week days and sat and sunday

Sat and Sun are not problems for transportation bc I am off and can take him

So far we ahve been bumming rides (just this week) and its annoying

We have thought about a car but dont want to fork out the money to buy it..or the money to keep two cars up

but..im nto sure we have a choice

there is NO public transportation where we are

Now, come summer (June) I will be off and we would like to wait until about August to get another car

Advice??

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

67 degrees is warm compared to 19 degrees with snow flurries!

i love shopping too , i am going to get my sons some summer things and grab D a few things if the price is right.

19 degrees yikes!!! :o It was 67 degrees yesterday so mild and the high is only 41 today and its freezing to me I can't deal LOL

you are going to Old Navy right? did you get the 30% off coupon ?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline

Lunch LAUGH........dats why dem fi deal wid di real ting

Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

By Matthew Stabley

NBCWashington.com

updated 1 hour, 19 minutes ago

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

SHrews..qUANA..is a good resource...but u need a certain amount of points...

We share a car...my job is pretty flexible so i can run out drop him to work 10mins and come back...we will get another car soon..but it needs to be bigger than our camry..i see how it's hard for u though..i would say unless u can find a steady ride for him..then get a car...a little used one..doesn't have be all crazy..IMO

Hey everyone..

so i finally got my grades A- and B....but i'm a little upset at 1 cause the only fault she said i had was missing an internet assignment..i wanna know the total weight of that assignment...if that is what made me get a B rather than an A...bwoy oh bwoy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

VERY disturbing.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

By Matthew Stabley

NBCWashington.com

updated 1 hour, 19 minutes ago

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.

I saw this Lawns...I mean come on, how foolish do you have to be!! :bonk:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

I've been trying to get a hold of mister all morning and can't....I'm halfway mad and halfway worried. Maybe his phone is not with him or maybe it needs to be charged but he hasn't been picking up. :angry:

Good morning ladies, wherever you all may be this morning ??? working maybe ????

I am overwhelmingly sad today, i am missing mi yaad man fi true. I will be back in JA in 27 days, which cant come soon enough. Though i will probably never be fortunate enough to stay in JA longer than 10-14 days at a time, like some of you.. i am missing the simplicity of my life when i am there. Waking up early in the morning( well mainly me, not him :) ) going onto the verandah and watching the sun rise, listening to his neighbors topside in the yard, starting there day, washing clothes and hanging them to dry, listening to the damn rooster crowing his head off, D awaking and blasting his music loud enough to wake the dead and us just enjoying being with one another ( sigh) i miss JA can yall tell :cry:

Sorry Honey! If I lived near you, I'd have you come over and share some of my coconut rum cream! Then I'd act really stupid and make you laugh. :yes:

I just brought my plane ticket for 03/20 to KINGSTON.

WOO HOO! Jamaica soon come mon! :dance::dance:

I just brought my plane ticket for 03/20 to KINGSTON.

Hey Rox, I will be there that is when our interview is!

I bet you are so antsy right now.....only about one week and you're there! :dance:

Same here....especially when you have to go to the 'queen's court' and don't have the same selection as regular sizes. Just not fun like it was when I was young and a size 8. :crying:

That is just R-O-N-G RONG!! :blink:

We share a car...my job is pretty flexible so i can run out drop him to work 10mins and come back...we will get another car soon..but it needs to be bigger than our camry..i see how it's hard for u though..i would say unless u can find a steady ride for him..then get a car...a little used one..doesn't have be all crazy..IMO

Hey everyone..

so i finally got my grades A- and B....but i'm a little upset at 1 cause the only fault she said i had was missing an internet assignment..i wanna know the total weight of that assignment...if that is what made me get a B rather than an A...bwoy oh bwoy

I agree with Kimmy, if you must get a 2nd car, just get something cheap that runs good. An old toyota or something cause those cars run forever!

Those are still good grades Kimmy but I totally understand the desire for straight A's....must be a perfectionist thing. :whistle: I don't want anything but A's either.....I feel like that's my only chance to get some kind of aide when I get to the university level. If I can boast a 4.0 GPA, then they might help me with tuition or something.

Filed: Timeline

Hey everyone..

DAT GOOD!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jonesie - clean out your PM box.

CLEANED MY PM BOX - SORRY ABOUT THAT :blush:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

Congrats Kimmy on the grades, that is a huge accomplishment, B or no B, remember you are wife, a mother with two small kids and work full time, shoot if i thought i could manage that , i would probably laminate my damn report card and wear it on my shirt for ALL to see.

Philly yeah i got the 30% off, that is my motivation to spend.

Ells, i love to shop.. i get some kinda high off of spending money and being broke :hehe:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.