SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can't remember if I've seen this joke on here or not....gonna post it again just in case you all haven't seen it:

The Black Bra

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and of course I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by wearing a black leather bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes. Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:

The other night my boyfriend came over and found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.

He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams.. I love you.' Then we made love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels and mask

over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:

When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes.

As soon as he came in the door he took one look at me and said, "What's for dinner, Batman?"

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ladies

(((wave)))

still in jamaica, only for one more day

i can't believe it- almost 4 months here

im going to miss my man and the pickny

but ill be busy working in a month, in the meantime im going to see my BFF in NYC for 2 weeks

i cant wait!

hope everything is grand

feel free to laugh- i can not for the life of me remember how to edit my time line

i dont even remember how i created it

;)

help

i want to check out igors list and see wha gwaan

any help is appreciated!

ells~ i love the pink dress!

and girl, dont worry about the alterations, you live in the bay area correct?

you should be able to find a great affordable tailor- no problem

are you getting so excited?

and where is JomoGirl/kelly?

Timeline
hey ladies

(((wave)))

but ill be busy working in a month, in the meantime im going to see my BFF in NYC for 2 weeks

i cant wait!

hope everything is grand

feel free to laugh- i can not for the life of me remember how to edit my time line

;)

help

any help is appreciated!

To edit your timeline go to "My Assistant" and it is under there.

To review Igor's list you go under Immigration Timelines and it is in there.

4 months flew by....hope you can be with your honey soon!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
hey ladies

(((wave)))

i cant wait!

hope everything is grand

;)

help

any help is appreciated!

Wow justucia! I didn't realize you had been in JA so long! How nice...and as hard as it's going to be to leave, at least you'll have a little vacation in NY after your vacation.

To edit your timeline you have to go to the link at the top of the VJ page that says Immigration Times http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/ and then you go to the left side of the page to the 'edit/add my timeline' link and it'll ask you to enter your e-mail address you used when you started it. Once you do that, you'll have the page where you can put in all your timeline dates. Hope that helps.

Thanks about the dress....I went ahead and ordered it today....should get it in 6 - 8 business days and will see if it fits and/or works for the occasion. If not, I'll keep up the search but if so, GREAT! For $35 including S&H, I couldn't beat the price!

JG has been on facebook like a bunch of us.....maybe we all have a new addiction??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between June 5, 2009 and July 4, 2009*.

that's cool

now onto my next questions-

1. if i am listed as number 208 on igors list, this means there are 208 petitions ahead of mine- correct?

2. how long does it USUALLY take (very loose sense of the word) after you get your NOA2 and to when you are able to get an interview in kingston?

3. is there a visajourney group on Facebook? someone want to link me with the info? can i play too?

at least you'll have a little vacation in NY after your vacation.

this has NOT been a vacation- LOL- ive been to the beach ONCE (((grrrrrrrrrrrrr)))

it has been a test, glad to say we've passed

although i do want to murderize him at the moment- BFF time soon come!

ells- where do you live in the bay? do you live in san fran or east bay?

i graduated from humboldt state in 01- waaaaaaaaay up north, we used to go to the city all the time- that 6 hour drive was nothing

i bet your lova is going to freak at how beautiful lake shasta is- if thats where you end up having the wedding

Hi Island (waving) :star: Where's everybody tedeh? I think I wanna join the 50 million pound club...is there a yardie team somewhere?

Hey Mrs. Palmer we are trying to come up with a cute name for our Yardie team if you have an idea feel free to throw it out there. I am thinking now..... :yes:

Hi Island (waving) :star: Where's everybody tedeh? I think I wanna join the 50 million pound club...is there a yardie team somewhere?

Hi MrsP. Everyone's working for a living now-a-days..... :unsure:

LOL Island ain't that the truth, I have been trying to catch up on here but work is crazy. Ok back to work :whistle:

Hey Philly...I know this is cheesy...and won't be my only suggestion I promise! But what about "Dynamic Divas"

Hey Mrs Palmer Dynamic Divas is really cute!

Sorry I haven't added any yet, I am so swamped at work hopefully I will get out of here while its still light out so I can feed my pickney LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Good Evening Everyone:

Wa gwaan? Does yall's SO/Husband ever refer to everyone as "him"? Like in conversation? Me and my SO will be talking about say our daughter and he'll be like "Him was crying all day today". At first it would always throw me off guard like "Who is he talking bout". LOL :huh: Yea just thought I'd share....

Or heres another one: Do they refer to every drink as "juice". It could be water or soda and he'll be like "Can you get me some juice".

Edited by ShaNette

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Evening Everyone:

Wa gwaan? Does yall's SO/Husband ever refer to everyone as "him"? Like in conversation? Me and my SO will be talking about say our daughter and he'll be like "Him was crying all day today". At first it would always throw me off guard like "Who is he talking bout". LOL :huh: Yea just thought I'd share....

Or heres another one: Do they refer to every drink as "juice". It could be water or soda and he'll be like "Can you get me some juice".

lol..depends on their dialect..some "countries" parshies...does do that

and yes the juice thing is common

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Good Evening Everyone:

LOL! Yes, in fact, I don't think he even knows how to say 'her' or 'she'! It still throws me off! I have to have him clarify a lot on who he's referring to.

I think my SO also does the juice thing too but I'll have to listen better next time. I'm pretty sure he calls soda 'juice' as well but he does say 'wata' for water. :lol:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Evening Everyone:

Nette - :yes: - him, the other day, and soon come are all generalizations that could mean anything. Also foot is any part of his body from his waist down to his toe.......

I haven't noticed the juice though.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Good Evening Everyone:

Nette - :yes: - him, the other day, and soon come are all generalizations that could mean anything. Also foot is any part of his body from his waist down to his toe.......

I haven't noticed the juice though.

:rofl: Oh yeah, I forgot about that one! I also like when anything they don't want to name directly is 'di sinting'. Uuhhh, which 'sinting' are you referring to??

Timeline

Good morning ladies, wherever you all may be this morning ??? working maybe ????

I am overwhelmingly sad today, i am missing mi yaad man fi true. I will be back in JA in 27 days, which cant come soon enough. Though i will probably never be fortunate enough to stay in JA longer than 10-14 days at a time, like some of you.. i am missing the simplicity of my life when i am there. Waking up early in the morning( well mainly me, not him :) ) going onto the verandah and watching the sun rise, listening to his neighbors topside in the yard, starting there day, washing clothes and hanging them to dry, listening to the damn rooster crowing his head off, D awaking and blasting his music loud enough to wake the dead and us just enjoying being with one another ( sigh) i miss JA can yall tell :cry:

Good morning ladies, wherever you all may be this morning ??? working maybe ????

I am overwhelmingly sad today, i am missing mi yaad man fi true. I will be back in JA in 27 days, which cant come soon enough. Though i will probably never be fortunate enough to stay in JA longer than 10-14 days at a time, like some of you.. i am missing the simplicity of my life when i am there. Waking up early in the morning( well mainly me, not him :) ) going onto the verandah and watching the sun rise, listening to his neighbors topside in the yard, starting there day, washing clothes and hanging them to dry, listening to the damn rooster crowing his head off, D awaking and blasting his music loud enough to wake the dead and us just enjoying being with one another ( sigh) i miss JA can yall tell :cry:

:crying: Oh JAHoney you gonna make me bawl this morning! I know how you feel trust me it's sooooooooo hard isn't it. Just take comfort that its 27 days you are going back to be with him and the lifestyle of JA you love! I know I stress my man out every night whining LOL :crying: and you are making me homesick too even thinking about how bad you feel :crying:

I just ate some porridge here at work and drinking my sorrel tea to make me a likkle feel better. I'm gonna miss my house in Kingston when we leave :crying: ok now I'm officially depressed again LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Sorry Philly, didnt mean to spread my gloom...LOL>. i was thinking to myself once we are married and i have to leave him, i will probably be somewhere under my bed with the covers over my head on days like this....

It is snowing here AGAIN, it is cold, i am antsy dont feel like working and just really wish i was anywhere but here today, or at least wishing he was here, so i could lay in his arms (SSSIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHH!!!)))

OMG..im making it worse arent i, im sorry....LOL

gotta get it together

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Honey...I don't think there is too many on here who don't know exactly what you are talking about and feel the same way. I always laugh at myself when I think that something simple as wearing flip flops every day makes me happy. I feel ya... (F)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.