Yardies at home and Farrin (part13)

5,386 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Honey! I didn't realize you decided to get married down there.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay i give up, im having the damndest time getting the stupid pic to save, so the best i can do is give yall the style number it is BR1008... and the best thing of all about the dress is it was clearanced for $49.99!!! hell i dont think i could wrap myself in a bolt of fabric for that cheap!!!! :)

DIllon, im like the wind, i change every day but i have decided to do k3 or cr1, but definitely not k1 anymore.

on the david's bridal website ( :lol:)

Edited by JaHoney

Timeline
Hey guys! WOW Lovesponge--yall didn't waste any time did ya? :lol: Congratulations on the pregnancy! I hope he will be here in time for the birth (fingers crossed :star: ) Honey, good for you for finding a dress girl I got mine from David's Bridal as well...although it wasn't on sale :angry: ...but my mother wanted to get it for me so it was all good---only cost me $400. :thumbs: And please please please keep us updated on the wedding plans. If u invite me--I WILL COME! :yes::yes: Have you decided on a location yet?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all!! Just now getting to work.. and I already want to go home, lol.

Quick question: When your SO arrived, or even when you travel to JA, do you actually put how much money your are going/coming with? I don't know what to tell my hubby. Also, since it's his first time coming to the over, what can he not bring from JA exactly? What can he get away with?? I know.. that was more than 1 quick question, lol. Sorry!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Honey the dress is really pretty!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
OK Honey, I just went on the DB website...I love the dress! It is so elegant...but it looks comfortable at the same time! You're gonna look great girl! Are u gonna have bridesmaids?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Mrs P, i just decided at the last minute, i have no clue where im getting married at.. hell any patch of sand will do, not overrun by tourist and in front of the water. Im on a hundred dollar budget :lol: anyone have suggestions?????LMAO

but for real we havent picked a date for july yet but as soon as i firm up the dates i will let you know

Hello all!! Just now getting to work.. and I already want to go home, lol.

Quick question: When your SO arrived, or even when you travel to JA, do you actually put how much money your are going/coming with? I don't know what to tell my hubby. Also, since it's his first time coming to the over, what can he not bring from JA exactly? What can he get away with?? I know.. that was more than 1 quick question, lol. Sorry!!

he can bring up to $9,999.00 w/o declaring it.

Timeline

roxcie your picture didnt show, but im sure it is the same one. It wasnt my first choice, i tried some on yesterday but hell for 49.00 dollars shoot were in a recession....LMAO>..and they had my size.. that was a plus

thanks ladies, i really wanted something not to overdone, cause its gonna be hot as hades in july down there!

Timeline

Mrs P, im not sure about bridesmaids yet, my girls want to come but my favorite color is orange and so my one friend complaining about she gonna look like a basketball,,, LOL.. them the dress is ivory and i want the flowers to be some sort of calla lillies or something like that, hell if worst comes to worst dollar store bouquet, here i come..:)

i know it seems as if im not real concerned with details and this is my first marriage but hell im 37 years old, i just dont have the energy to make a big production with my old azz... so i figure friends family my 49 dollar dress , a few flowers and its all good....:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.