missingyou_01234

can I get appointment at US embassy manila?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask if anyone try this. I am thinking of going to US embassy manila. I want to ask them personally about what to expect with me and my fiance visa application. Our application is taking so long maybe because of his background.

I am just wondering and I hope you could light me up. If it's possible I would really do appear at their office. just an Idea... Anybody try this? please tell me what to do. thanks.

My TIMELINE:

06-01-07.FILE I-129F

06-18-07.NOA1 Hard Copy

08-05-09.TOUCHED EVEN WITHOUT A CALL

04-02-09.BIOMETRIC SCHED.

11-05-09.NOID

11-18-09.RESPONSE of NOID

04-27-10.TOUCHED

04-27-10.Case Transfer to Vermont

08-19-10.Touched

08-20-10.Touched(RFE)

09-28-10.Received RFE

10-14-10.USCIS Received RFE

10-15-10.Touched

10-21-10.Touched

11-20-10.Touched Saturday

---------------------waiting and is Praying for the Approval..

~~~~~~~~~~ THERE'S A RAINBOW ALWAYS AFTER THE RAIN~~~~~~~~~

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask if anyone try this. I am thinking of going to US embassy manila. I want to ask them personally about what to expect with me and my fiance visa application. Our application is taking so long maybe because of his background.

I am just wondering and I hope you could light me up. If it's possible I would really do appear at their office. just an Idea... Anybody try this? please tell me what to do. thanks.

oh my gosh girl.......

its a year already

so now its 2009....still waiting from a call???????

Hello everyone,

THAT LONG?...

YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE NVC AND SEE YOUR STATUS, IF IT NEVER LEFT THE NVC THEN MANILA EMBASSY CAN'T HELP YOU AND JUST WASTE OF YOUR TIME. YOU NEED TO CALL THE NVC FIRST, THEY WILL SEND YOU AN E MAIL OR LETTER STATING THAT YOUR CASE BEEN FORWARDED TO MANILA. IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE LETTER OR E MAIL, THEN CALL NVC. IF YOU RECEIVED AN E MAIL AND LETTER FROM THEM, THEN CALL THE EMBASSY IN MANILA. GOODLUCK, PLEASE FIX YOUR TIMELINE SO WE CAN FIGURE IT OUT WHERE YOU AT...

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm not sure if this is the best advice.

But, it's better if your fiance call the USCIS for your case. There's one Vj'ers here that have the same timeline and status as yours. But then, they patiently call always the USCIS. They even asked help from USC senators and congressman. Now, the USCIS processing the case for them.

Your fiance should make a move on this. As far as I know, the US embassy here in Manila, could do nothing about this, esp the petition is still in USCIS because you haven't get your NOA2 base on your time line. The cases are by jurisdiction. If you are still waiting for NOA2, then it's the USCIS that you need to bug about your case. But if USCIS approve your petition and move to NVC, then it's the NVC that you need to bug. But if the case already transfer here in manila US embassy, then it's time to bug them about your case if you think it's getting out of usual time line.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok a few things that is a little troubling for me is you claim your fiancee backround could be a problem? Why?iIf you care to tell us. Second is he serious about his relationship with you because there is no way that a man that loves his wife or fiancee would sit by so long and not realize something is not right with the application.

The reality is it his resposibility to follow up with the USCIS or to get an attorney to deal with the case if he was serious. You only know what he tells you

and right now based off of the limited info that you have on your timeline at this point there are some issues.

This is a service center/USCIS issue, Manila won't be able to do much for you. You can take a look at the embassy website for more information about their part of the process. http://manila.usembassy.gov/

Your wait has been way too long, you need to encourage your fiance to contact his elected representative.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.