tammy2688

Where is Chaingang from this forum?

12 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

I am so happy to see so many get their visas and praying for those who are still waiting - you day will come!

I am wondering though as to what happened to chaingang.

Chaingang - if you have any updates, please let us know.

Thanks,

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Hi Tammy,

I havent heard from him in along time. I been wondering the same thing.

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Looks like Chaingang hasn't posted since December 26th even though was last on Feb. 10th

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HEY... Where are you Chaingang?

Let us know what is happening with you. :luv:

peace

~kris

08/02/2010 Green Card
04/12/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS Lockbox in AZ Filing Date
04/13/2016 N-400 Delivered to USCIS
04/18/2016 Check Cashed
04/13/2016 NOA I-797C Receipt Notice Date
05/12/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
05/16/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
07/16/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
08/16/2016 Date of Interview
09/01/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Chicago, IL

Filed: Timeline

peace

~kris

sorry guys for not posting here , i am here in united states having 10 years green card, ssn and id card but no wife at all , standing , and trapped in troubles , dont know any one , dont know where to go , dont know from where to start , and dont care any one , every one here is God damn selfish , everyone here in usa will use u and that's it , our own pakistanies are no 1 a****h******* , i am trapped in village i have no help nothing , and everyone surrounding me is enjoying it :devil: this is funny for them .

peace

~kris

sorry guys for not posting here , i am here in united states having 10 years green card, ssn and id card but no wife at all , standing , and trapped in troubles , dont know any one , dont know where to go , dont know from where to start , and dont care any one , every one here is God damn selfish , everyone here in usa will use u and that's it , our own pakistanies are no 1 a****h******* , i am trapped in village i have no help nothing , and everyone surrounding me is enjoying it :devil: this is funny for them .All i aske from those m***d****c****** i need place to live and any job to start living , everyone promise next time u call , they dont even pick up the phone , what really pissed me off , i am getting calls for interview , and i cant go , why i am damn away from city i am living in country , i am missing my interviews , i need to move to atlanta , to do something but when u dont know any one , everyone will make fun of you .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

peace

~kris

sorry guys for not posting here , i am here in united states having 10 years green card, ssn and id card but no wife at all , standing , and trapped in troubles , dont know any one , dont know where to go , dont know from where to start , and dont care any one , every one here is God damn selfish , everyone here in usa will use u and that's it , our own pakistanies are no 1 a****h******* , i am trapped in village i have no help nothing , and everyone surrounding me is enjoying it :devil: this is funny for them .All i aske from those m***d****c****** i need place to live and any job to start living , everyone promise next time u call , they dont even pick up the phone , what really pissed me off , i am getting calls for interview , and i cant go , why i am damn away from city i am living in country , i am missing my interviews , i need to move to atlanta , to do something but when u dont know any one , everyone will make fun of you .

humm ,where do u live and how did u get here in US as i cant see ur time line , pm me i maybe able to help u find ajob,i live in virginia working for a company which i hold a post of general maneger ..

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Chaingang! What are you talking about? Please explain what happened to you in the past several months so we can help you!

Visa Journey:

Marriage: July 6, 2007

I-130 Sent: August 7, 2007

NOA1: September 24, 2007

I-129F Sent: September 25, 2007

NOA1: October 9, 2007

NOA2: March 7, 2008

Packet 3: March 28, 2008

Interview: June 24, 2008

AP: June 24, 2008

10 months in AP--will this ever end?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

That's horrible... I am sorry this is happening to you... Do you mean your wife is using you for $$ :(

Chaingang! What are you talking about? Please explain what happened to you in the past several months so we can help you!

long story short i am F***** and trapped in black mailers , that is using me for $$ only ,

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Chaingang, no one said it would be easy. At least you are here, try looking for jobs everywhere and everyday - you may get into something small and save enough money to move out of there. Thanks for keeping us posted, I am praying for you.

God bless,

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Chaingang, no one said it would be easy. At least you are here, try looking for jobs everywhere and everyday - you may get into something small and save enough money to move out of there. Thanks for keeping us posted, I am praying for you.

God bless,

Tammy

I already contacted Pakistani community here and they promised me they will help me and they told me dont worry , everything will be fine , so remember me in your prayers this is what all i want and thats it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.