Guera30

which service center sends receipts?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I live in Alabama- so I submitted my I129F to the Texas Service Center. My NOA1 came back from the California Service Center.

Is that normal? if not, any idea why this happened?

Thanks!

July 2003 Jose and I met in Mexico City

01-23-2006 Sent 129F to TSC

01-27-2006 CSC Received date on NOA1

02-02-2006 CSC "Date of Notification" on NOA1

04-26-2006 NOA2 (received email a day later)

05-19-2006 Called NVC for 4th time (they said application had been received, approved and sent to consulate)- letter dated 5/18

05-16-2006 Ciudad Juarez consulate received file

07-06-2006 Finally talked to Consulate, told me would be a 2-3 month wait time for Packet 3 (goodbye to an August wedding!)

07-18-2006 Talked to Mexico Consulate, inexplicably said it is now a 5-8 month wait for packet

07-19-2006 Mexico Consulate responds to email, said that Packet 3 was mailed today

07-25-2006 Rcvd interview packet in US (although they only sent a letter to Tono in Mexico?)

08-09-2006 Tono went for interview, received visa!!

08-17-2006 Tono arrived in the US!

09-16-2006 We get married!

10-10-2006 sent AOS packet

10-17-2006 I-797s notice dates sent for packet

10-31-2006 Biometrics appt

12-29-2006 EAD Approved

01-31-2007 AOS Approved Email

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

At times if other service centers have availability, your service will send additional petitions there so that they can be processed quicker.

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Yes, it looks like it has been transferred to the California Service Centre, if your case number begins with WAC, then you are now in California.

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

As far as we can tell all petitions sent to TSC are forwarded on to CSC. Texas doesn't even list a processing time for K1's on their website anymore! So, in a nutshell, this is perfectly normal :)

Now why they don't just let us send them to CSC in the first place is another matter.....

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I live in Alabama too and sent my petition to Texas. That was one year ago for the CR1 visa. They are backlogged and sending their petitions to California now. CSC will be your service center. Good luck on your processing.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

TCS has been transferring their petitions to California. In the olden days this was good but I am not sure if CSC has stepped up to the work load yet. Good luck

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.