Loolie

CLYN needs advice

28 posts in this topic

Hi.....i need your advice friends in here.... or im about curious about the K-1 visa

ok heres the situation, i have a bf from USA....he been filed as a being petitioner since august 2008 till now yet havent heard from approval from his side and im waiting too.... and now i found a new man which they both same country but different state .....then who is also willing to petition as same petition with my old bf.... but the question that really bothered me is that, is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

some friends told me it wont trace up my side coz it just trace up for there own each profile of the men, is it true?

please help me .........or do send me a private message

thank you

hope i can hear alots of opinion or advices

clyn

please enlightened this girl's mind....she need your advice.

thank you.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi.....i need your advice friends in here.... or im about curious about the K-1 visa

ok heres the situation, i have a bf from USA....he been filed as a being petitioner since august 2008 till now yet havent heard from approval from his side and im waiting too.... and now i found a new man which they both same country but different state .....then who is also willing to petition as same petition with my old bf.... but the question that really bothered me is that, is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

some friends told me it wont trace up my side coz it just trace up for there own each profile of the men, is it true?

thank you

clyn

thank you.

oh wow, that's like boating with 2 rivers (namamangka sa dawalang ilog) but im here to give advice right? so here it is..

clyn: come clean.. listen to your heart.. who do you love? then tell one of them the truth.. you need to choose only one..

as you cant marry two men (that's bigamy).. one at a time sis..:D Goodluck on your journey, once you made your decision, let the uscis know.. coz they will really know about it.. it ok if the one of the case was dropped....

😁

Please choose one. I dont want to be mean... but it seem that you are after the petition rather than the love.

thank you

clyn

thank you.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

thank you

clyn

thank you.

your friends gave you some bad advise.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

thank you

clyn

thank you.

referring to him as your old BF says you no longer have intent to marry him. do the right thing...

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: Timeline

thank you

clyn

thank you.

HOnesty is the best policy. Ask her friend if she experienced that having not traced up the records. If it is her own experienced then maybe her friend is right. But if her friend just learned it from a hear say, she maybe wrong. I think there is no way that USCIS cannot trace up the record even they have in different state. It sad to hear this kind of story. Two timer , is dangerous!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you

clyn

thank you.

I hope this Girl never gets here! This is the kind of thing that gives good Filipinas a bad Name....

xl91yv7f.png

is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

It is definitely NOT okay to have two petitioners as you will immediately raise a red flag. Please break off with one of the guys to save them the heartache ~ the earlier the better. Please try to be fair to these guys. It's better to hurt them now than mislead them indefinitely. Sooner or later, one of them will find out anyway.

I agree with sunandmoon, your friends gave you bad advice. Once your name is in the USCIS database, it would be so easy to trace you. They'll find you in nanoseconds. Once they find out that you have two petitioners, a red flag will be raised that could ultimately lead to you becoming ineligible to receive a visa, probably for life, for fraud.

Advice na lang ang ibibigay ko. You probably will not like my opinion :thumbs:

Edited by Pinay Wife

Filed: Timeline

Tell clyn to stay in the Philippines, and stay off the internet, so she don't break any more hearts. If it takes the rest of her life, she needs to pay back her first boyfriend, for his trip to see her, any money he sent her, and the filing fee for filing the I-129F. Any less, and she is doing her sisters harm!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you

clyn

thank you.

I think this girl needs to be enlightened very much. lol. What is her purpose of going to states? Could she love two (2) guys at the same time or the petition they could do for her? When one successfully does her purpose, would she love him back? I think this is a sick joke.

AnnaJeff's blog ****

th_PIC_1059.jpg

I love Jeff I Love Anna

725325v80m0346dj.gif7.gifTTT725325v80m0346dj.gif

725325v80m0346dj.gif

xoxoTTT

252682in41fsxg03.gif

Timeline

this is a pathetic story of a filipina who will do every thing just to get to the US.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Timeline

[dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them/b]

If she don't want to hurt them more, she has to choose which one she loves, if she don't love any one of them, tell her to stay in the Phils. What she did is wrong in the first place and based on her story she is up to Visa ONLY.

MY TIMELINE

K-1 Journey

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Singapore

05/21/07 : I-129F Sent

02/24/08 : INTERVIEW

12/12/07 : MEDICAL

01/09/08 : VISA IN HAND

03/06/08 : Arrive in the US, POE - DETROIT

AOS

03/28/08 : Mailed AOS Packet

04/12/08 : Receive NOA's AP, EAD

05/02/08 : BIOMETRICS

06/11/08 : EAD CARD IN THE MAIL!!!

07/02/08 : GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

07/07/08 : GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL & WORKING

03/27/09 : Driver's License issued

Removing Condition

04/03/10 : mailed to Vermont

04/08/10 : NOA1 & 1 yr extension

05/20/10 : Biometrics Appt.

11/19/10 : Interview/Approval

Timeline

thank you

clyn

thank you.

THIS GIRL IS SO SELFISH AND GIVING US FILIPINAS A BAD REPUTATION...SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT OTHERS FEELING AND TO THINK OF THE MONEY INVOLVED IN FILLING THE PETITION!??? THE TWO USC DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHES DOING BUT GOD DOES SO SHE WILL PAY FOR THAT SOONER OR LATER.

THIS IS REALLY INFURIATING TOPIC

DSC01000.jpg

PUERTO GALERA/SUMMER '08

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

thank you

clyn

thank you.

:yes: She certainly does need advice.

Maybe a good place to start would be advising her that having 2 petitioners ( just to see who can get approved first and going with that one) and advertising that on a family immigration site (it's on the K-1 forum) is NOT a good idea at all--that would be some good advice for starters.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

im not an immigration expert but i believe if you have a pending petition, your ex fiance should cancel that petition so you come out clean. you will be denied if the consul sees you have 2 simultaneous petitions pending. also, im not a math expert but i am smart enough to know that 1 + 1 = 0. so in fairness to these 2 men and to you, i think you should stick to one.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.