Aymsgirl

Thursday

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tired and sick. Want to be home, but my coworker is home with her sick kid today and one of us needs to be here. :crying:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Today I have my placement interview for my last internship, I feel like I want to throw up. :wacko: I asked for geriatrics, I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will give me a nice easy breezy internship. I will let you all know, I am enjoying my time down at the moment, reading and playing video games, I could do this for the rest of my life. lol I didn't know that one had to INTERVIEW for a no paying gig that you must complete in order to receive your TITLE, when I was still young and happy I thought you would just get your internship, oh no, you have to have interviews, and the packet I had to turn in was over the damn top. I just want to come home and go back to bed. Alright let me put on my professional face and get this mess over with.

thur11.gif

comment.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Hello everyone. Happy Thursday to you all! I am in Egypt with my husband. I left a detail of our interview on my timeline. Still need prayers that our paperwork arrives and they will issue the visa soon.

You just popped into mind Ronell....oh good that you had a safe journey....and I know how relaxed and happy you are now.

Prayers for you (F)

How long will you stay??

to the other MENA peeps

Late morning salutations and man oh man the wind gusts here are like 50 mph and I swear it sounds like our door will be blown in!

not too cold but with the wind it is chilly!

this weather is so mixed up!

I skipped out of work early yesterday...by 2 hours....I just wanted to leave...I have not in 7 months used a sick day or personal day

i always have appts for me and the kids and I usually use my time by coming in a lil late or leaving early to take care of business

i swear working with kids is not easy, now I know why I stayed home for so long...not many jobs accomodate....sick kids, 1/2 days, conferences....dr. appts...dental appts....then I dont even make my own appts because by that time I have used up time just for them

celebrated my son's 16th birthday last night with a nice homemade cake

a tradition with me....I always make the cakes and boy those Duncan Hines/Betty Crocker cakes are so scrumptious!

I have been feeling overwhelmed where I feel our job as wife and mother is never ending...just going on and on for everything and everyone else

but no one ever seems to think about MOM....just take easy or just offering help..my GOD sometimes I feel like the energizer bunny...

I just keep going and going and going and going

i know ya'll hear me :yes:

Tired and sick. Want to be home, but my coworker is home with her sick kid today and one of us needs to be here. :crying:

aw (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

GG - I have been looking at your siggy for a while now and I just don't get it. What does that mean "they put the sites on top for a reason"? Is it cause his pants are gonna fall down? What's a "site"? Is that another name for gun? Seriously I have spent time thinking about this whilst sitting on my back porch the past few days.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Hello all,

I haven't been on in awhile but had some free time and wanted to stop by to say Hi to all.

All is well with me and next month is when we file to remove conditions. Yeah! Almost done.

Take Care

Angie

Edited by a1angied

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We got up went to eat at Stripes with my parents some tacos. Then am here at my moms home helping her wash and hang clothes outside. Farid is out with my dad doing some tool shopping. He has helped my dad with lots of outside work that my dad has needed done for awhile now. Mowing, pruning, weeding, painting etc. Then my parents have other properties which they rent out and all those need lawn work as well so Farid has been busy since day one. Hopefully his SS will arrive soon or else we will go visit the SS office next week. I will try to find Farid a job first before I go out looking for one. We want to get settled with jobs so we can ask the lady who rents my home to move out so we can move in. We are now living with my parents and they love him to death. He is a good,kind, helpful person so unlike "that other guy I had previously been married too". :whistle:

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

bleh more house repairs to do today.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

ugh. one more day of school. waleed goes on break today i think. haven't heard from him since he suddenly logged off the other morning. don't know what the deal is there. if it's a power glitch or it got grabbed by superior officers? i hate not hearing from him. he didn't come online last night. i had the most intense make out dream with him though. lolz!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hello all! I'm off to Canada on Saturday to see my husband for a few days! :dance:

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
GG - I have been looking at your siggy for a while now and I just don't get it. What does that mean "they put the sites on top for a reason"? Is it cause his pants are gonna fall down? What's a "site"? Is that another name for gun? Seriously I have spent time thinking about this whilst sitting on my back porch the past few days.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that as well - things that makes you go hmmmmmmm

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.