kukurumbe

K-3 Visa Appointment

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, but from what I can read, I see that I now have new friends I can count on and any info I have If I can help I would be more then happy.

My husband has his interview next week we applied for the K-3...We are a nervous wreck right now.... :wacko:

We have no idea what they ask, if there is anyone that has gone through the interviews and cna help me enlighten my husband please let me know...he is a very shy, nervous type of guy and we have been going through our history incase they ask him anything, but I have no idea what they will ask him...anyone????

Thanks for taking the time.... God Bless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi, well on this site, look at the embassy review section and then click on the location of the interview (Jamaica). People that have already gone through the interview process have posted their stories and questions asked by the embassy. They usually ask where you meet, last time you seen each other, but the quetions vary. They might ask why you are not there for the interview. If you check out the that section you will defintely get a better idea what to expect. Good luck & God Bless, Ebony

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome Kukurumbe!

Come down to the regional forums and check the Yardie thread - There are a few members who just went through their interviews, they will have the answers you need.

Hello, thank you for the suggestion, but I dot understand where to go...

Hope you had a great Valentines

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Welcome Kukurumbe!

Come down to the regional forums and check the Yardie thread - There are a few members who just went through their interviews, they will have the answers you need.

Hello, thank you for the suggestion, but I dot understand where to go...

Hope you had a great Valentines

I think they mean here :D

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=96

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.