specialkitty26

Husband barred for 10 years

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

I need some information about my husbands immigration case.

We didnt get a lawyer or anything. Finally we got and appointment in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua for his visa. We went to the appointment and they denied his case for illegally entering the USA 2 times. They told him that he was banned for 10 years. We asked what I would do and they said move to Mexico if i wanted to be with my husband, so i move there to be with him.

My husband has been in Mexico for 4 years in May. The past 3 years and 3 months i have been living in Mexico with my husband and daughter of 1 year 4 months.

Is there any advise you can give me or if I can file a petition or a wavier to help him bring back before the 10 years.

Thank you for your time.

Your case will be varied from assigned officer to officer, and also depending on how to represent with evidence.

So it will be a lot easier with experienced immigration laywer since it is violation of immigration law from the past.

I think having second thought from public board such as this Visajourney may be ease your tention, but it doesn't help much for individual case since every individual case will be unique from it's nature.

If you want to move back to US with your husband, it will be better with experienced immigration lawyer even if it cost additional money.

Agreed.

I dont know if there are those here who have been in your situation.

But you definately need a lawyer.

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I can only question what would happen if things worked out differently when I met that woman of my dreams. She had a dependent when we met and I had two dependents. While we wanted to be together, they were a very strong consideration. Perhaps cautious on our part, we both agreed to this, we found the best immigration attorney we could, let's face it, when new to immigration, it is complicated, he requested all of our evidence and told us what to send to him, evaluated all of it, told us more information we needed to supply, then gave us the green light to get married. No surprises for either of us.

If there were medical or other problems that were found, just not sure how our lives would have ended up. But didn't end up that way, everything fell into place for us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.