club royale

IV payment..

7 posts in this topic

Hi! Just want to ask if anyone had the same situation...when I paid online, on the INVOICE Page the status is NOT PAID but when I click on the RECEIPT Page, the status is PAID and there is a processed date on it. Any insights please :blush:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I had this happen to me. What they told me was that the fee was paid online before it was generated in their system. In any case, you can go ahead and print the document cover sheet and send the IV packet. Should not be a problem. At least this is what happened to me.

I-30 JOURNEY

5-21-2008: NOA1

12-18-2008: NOA2

12-29-2008: NVC received Case/Case # assigned

1-5-2009: DS-3032/AOS Fee Bill Generateed

1-8-2009: Emailed DS-3032

1-12-2009: Paid AOS Bill

1-13-2009: AOS shows PAID

1-13-2009: DS-3032 Accepted

1-13-2009: IV Bill Generated

1-13-2009: IV Bill Paid

1-14-2009: IV Bill shows PAID

1-20-2009: Sent AOS Packet

1-21-2009: Sent IV Packet

1-23-2009: NVC scanned both AOS/IV

1-29-2009: CASE COMPLETE

3-02-2009: First Medical

3-09-2009: Second Medical (Albania requires 2)

3-11-2009: INTERVIEW (PASSED!!!)

3-13-2009: Received VISA!!!

hello!!! can anyone help me...im from the philippines, and i have my visa case at the NVC. My problem is I send already my IV payment here in the Philippines through express mail in the post office.When I track the delivery of my payment, it was delivered with this address Saint Louis MO 63179 to USDA 790136 63179.what does this mean.Is my payment delivered at the correct address?the address I used was National Visa Center PO box 790136 Saint Louis MO 63179-0136...Please help.....

hello!!! can anyone help me...im from the philippines, and i have my visa case at the NVC. My problem is I send already my IV payment here in the Philippines through express mail in the post office.When I track the delivery of my payment, it was delivered with this address Saint Louis MO 63179 to USDA 790136 63179.what does this mean.Is my payment delivered at the correct address?the address I used was National Visa Center PO box 790136 Saint Louis MO 63179-0136...Please help.....

Hi! Did you use the envelope that they provide? If yes, then it should be the right address.

Hi! Just want to ask if anyone had the same situation...when I paid online, on the INVOICE Page the status is NOT PAID but when I click on the RECEIPT Page, the status is PAID and there is a processed date on it. Any insights please :blush:

The status of our IV actually went back and forth for a day or two as you said, but eventually it showed PAID and everything was fine. I htink this may happen when you pay too soon (we just paid it when it was generated) but for us it did not complicate anything... we just waited.

***Naturalization ***

Submitted N-400: Dec 30, 2015
USPS Delivery Confirmation:
Direct Debit processed: Jan 5, 2015
NOA: Jan 9, 2015
Biometrics Appointment: Jan 28, 2015
Interview: May 7, 2015
Oath Ceremony: still waiting

Hi i dont know what to answer your question..But I want to ask,can we the beneficiary can pay the IC payment trough mail? Cause i thought only the choice of agent (petitioner) can only pay the fees online or mail. I am planning to pay the IV bill here in philippines..how many days it will take to gets to NVC and shows paid? where can we print the barcode if we will pay it through mail?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.