• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I still wuv you!!!! but im just very nervious about my trip and worst of all is that iam even breaking out like a teenager!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :crying::crying:

the best way to over come nerves is to come out and play... and forget about it for a little while

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
I still wuv you!!!! but im just very nervious about my trip and worst of all is that iam even breaking out like a teenager!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :crying::crying:

the best way to over come nerves is to come out and play... and forget about it for a little while

I cant they r taking over me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
oh richard

yes sir?

I cant they r taking over me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just say NO! hit the cancel button when those thoughts come into your head....

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
i see lee is here.. maire u will be here soon with your man? spanks to you

is not as easy as for u guys....after the visa he needs the exit permit to leave the country and this could take several months...

Timeline
i see lee is here.. maire u will be here soon with your man? spanks to you

is not as easy as for u guys....after the visa he needs the exit permit to leave the country and this could take several months...

yeah, but in 10 days you will be spankin' 'em!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

It's a big long process but you have to hold that in the end it will all be behind you two.. you two being YOU and your future HUSBAND! That's what I keep in mind... I have till January to even have the interview set up... then from there I have no idea when he'll come.

On a more very very random note.. I thought this was very interesting

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Murphy%...ravitatory_cats

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Timeline
It's a big long process but you have to hold that in the end it will all be behind you two.. you two being YOU and your future HUSBAND! That's what I keep in mind... I have till January to even have the interview set up... then from there I have no idea when he'll come.

:jest: :jest: :jest: :jest: :jest:

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

:jest: :jest: :jest: :jest: :jest:

:yes:

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/recent/11

Is it wrong that instead of working I have been reading these for like 30 minutes? Also this might be my new favorite sight.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Is it wrong that instead of working I have been reading these for like 30 minutes? Also this might be my new favorite sight.

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

I think... if you have to ask the question.... :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

I think... if you have to ask the question.... :P

Excelent point, but I am actually done with my work for the day. They just make me sit here until 5. Everyone in my office just looks at me when I start laughing and tell them nothing.

Lee.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.