lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Ok Richard, what's it gonna take to get you in a better mood? Besides the obvious that is..lol!

I wish I knew :)

Ok... OFF TOPIC thing...

I work in a 30+ story office building... every floor has it's own women's rest room and men's restroom... the question of the day is... why do women from other floors go to another floor's restroom? Men don't do that! :)

They do that in my building too and since i am on the top floor with the nicest restrooms, it always bugs me when the bathroom is filled with women from the "other" floors! (is that mean?) One time I said to a lady "oh, don't you work on the 3rd floor?" and she told me "yes, but the bathrooms are so much nicer up here. :wacko:

A democrat? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

laugh.gif

Does political party affiliation even matter anymore? They are all crooks, but honest people never run, because they won't get elected. Honest people won't attack as viscioulsy as dishonest people and most people who vote don't study the issues and vote based off of soundbites.

Good point!!

By the way, not only am I democrat, I was in the Peace Corps, and I work for Social Services and I recycle. :blush: But don't get me wrong...I may have liberal views but I still love money and dressing up and nice cars ,ect. :whistle:

Tomorrow I am leaving for a conference in Tampa and I hope when I get back I see so many approvals. This really is crazy!!! What are they doing there????

I was joking... so I hope no one too offense.

and yes it is crazy

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Hey everyone...whats going on... I'm feeling stressed...darn... =/

You aren't busy enough than. Try to keep your brain occupied with something, whether it is work, hobby or even going to the gym. Swimming helps relax me more than massage actually.

Good advice!! Today I started working my notebook to take to the interview with everything we will need for it. I didn't get very far though. :blush: I got all caught up on printing out our pictures and names for the outside, and setting up the organization of the inside-i.e. pretty color dividers and plastic sleeves. Anyways, that all took me about an hour and although it wasn't very productive, it sure did take my mind off of everything and it was FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and my 3 ring binder looks AWSOME!!! :star: Nice job Nora, if I do say so myself. :thumbs::devil:

Ok Richard, what's it gonna take to get you in a better mood? Besides the obvious that is..lol!

I wish I knew :)

Ok... OFF TOPIC thing...

I work in a 30+ story office building... every floor has it's own women's rest room and men's restroom... the question of the day is... why do women from other floors go to another floor's restroom? Men don't do that! :)

They do that in my building too and since i am on the top floor with the nicest restrooms, it always bugs me when the bathroom is filled with women from the "other" floors! (is that mean?) One time I said to a lady "oh, don't you work on the 3rd floor?" and she told me "yes, but the bathrooms are so much nicer up here. :wacko:

A democrat? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

laugh.gif

Does political party affiliation even matter anymore? They are all crooks, but honest people never run, because they won't get elected. Honest people won't attack as viscioulsy as dishonest people and most people who vote don't study the issues and vote based off of soundbites.

Good point!!

By the way, not only am I democrat, I was in the Peace Corps, and I work for Social Services and I recycle. :blush: But don't get me wrong...I may have liberal views but I still love money and dressing up and nice cars ,ect. :whistle:

Tomorrow I am leaving for a conference in Tampa and I hope when I get back I see so many approvals. This really is crazy!!! What are they doing there????

I was joking... so I hope no one too offense.

and yes it is crazy

No, not in the least. Especially since obvously you are a republican, I understand, honey. It's not your fault. :whistle::lol:

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Actually in GA you don't have to register your party... but yes, I am, and NO, I cant help it :)

Hee hee. Boy, this group covers all the topics we aren't supposed to discuss at dinner parties- politics, sex, money. LOL

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just called USCIS. I really don't understand why they put a humanoid on their end of a line. They perfected automated messages like nothing else in this country and I like when a sweet sounding lady is talking to me instead of this robot like dude. Imagine being him??? Yep, they get paid for that too!

I want to shoot somebody after this conversation!

Timeline
Actually in GA you don't have to register your party... but yes, I am, and NO, I cant help it :)

Hee hee. Boy, this group covers all the topics we aren't supposed to discuss at dinner parties- politics, sex, money. LOL

you are not s'pose to talk about sex at dinner parties? :)

Just called USCIS. I really don't understand why they put a humanoid on their end of a line. They perfected automated messages like nothing else in this country and I like when a sweet sounding lady is talking to me instead of this robot like dude. Imagine being him??? Yep, they get paid for that too!

I can only imagine.. I have never tried to call them but i have read so many people's posts about just how USELESS they are!

RELAX!

Need a hug Igor? :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

humanoid?LMAO what a funny word....ok gotta google it

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

I can only imagine.. I have never tried to call them but i have read so many people's posts about just how USELESS they are!

RELAX!

I can use a hug!

Timeline

someone just like me... no personality... no emotions... robot like... no sense of humor... dull, boring... monotonematic etc. etc

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I am Russian, I make up words at my own discretion :) . That was my feeling towards the guy who was kind enough to red the screen for me.

RELAX!

BIG ONE PLEASE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I feel so bad for you Igor. i want nothing more than for you to get your approval. I still feel good about this week though. So don't worry and as always we are here to lift your spirits.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Thanks Lee!

It is not even about me, it's about my SO who reads .ru websites where misinformed people post A LOT and she is freaking out to the point where she thinks that I am not telling her something (like an RFE).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.