• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Quick question everyone, once we get our NOA2 approval, is it ok to print a copy of that approval, forward it to my fiance and tell him to go on to the embassy and set up an interview appointment date since it takes a month or two for the appointment date? I mean is that ok being that it still has to go to the NVC?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Quick question everyone, once we get our NOA2 approval, is it ok to print a copy of that approval, forward it to my fiance and tell him to go on to the embassy and set up an interview appointment date since it takes a month or two for the appointment date? I mean is that ok being that it still has to go to the NVC?

From my understanding you have to wait until the packet goes to NVC since they will mail u a letter stating when the packet has been mailed to the embassy and the case number in that letter is the one u need to set up the interview...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Let's go Vermont!!!! More Approvals today!! Let's got ***** FEBRUARY *****. How are you this morning Maire?

Everything ok?

RIch

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline

Hang in there everyone. They are doing late january's and now one Fbruary. Hopefully they get to us soon. Maybe by next week, You never know!!!!!

rich

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
Hang in there everyone. They are doing late january's and now one Fbruary. Hopefully they get to us soon. Maybe by next week, You never know!!!!!

rich

parrtyyyy :dance::dance: Iam doing fine...my last workday of the week couldnt ask for better news...

Timeline

Party!!!! Yes.. Let's kick it Miami style. Of course i Haven't been there other then going to the airport in about two years. But hey i want to Party!!!

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
Party!!!! Yes.. Let's kick it Miami style. Of course i Haven't been there other then going to the airport in about two years. But hey i want to Party!!!

U sux...Miami is the place to party

Who is gonna kiss my feet? :wacko:

Not me! unless u r able to predict the date I am getting my Noa2 :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

As a matter of fact, sitting on my desk is a CRYSTAL BALL. Normally I use it for work... but let me consult it for you Maire and get back to you, I could really use a foot massage too! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I suck. No i am good. I just said i haven't been to miami in two years to party. who is picking on me today? I want to Party. though it isn't friday night. lol..

rich

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
As a matter of fact, sitting on my desk is a CRYSTAL BALL. Normally I use it for work... but let me consult it for you Maire and get back to you, I could really use a foot massage too! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmao we are totally going nuts! all of us :rofl:

lmao we are totally going nuts! all of us :rofl:

After we are all done with the process our next investment should be a couple of therapy sessions...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Maire.... I have consulted my crystal ball numerous times and each time is says 5/30/2009. I know you may not like this date... but that is what it says and now I have fulfilled MY end of the bargain! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.