lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
You're probably right Maire, but I am getting anxious now that so many of you have your NOA2's. I am trying to keep myself calm and I think I am doing a pretty good job of it.

u are doing a great job actually...trust me urs is coming..it has to be!!! remember it takes a while with the mail...

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
You're probably right Maire, but I am getting anxious now that so many of you have your NOA2's. I am trying to keep myself calm and I think I am doing a pretty good job of it.

u are doing a great job actually...trust me urs is coming..it has to be!!! remember it takes a while with the mail...

Thank you for the kind words. I know it is. Luckily I have had plenty of things to keep me busy latley. I have to write a paper on the Self-Determination Theory for my psychology class. Plus I have been killing myself at the gym.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Thank you for the kind words. I know it is. Luckily I have had plenty of things to keep me busy latley. I have to write a paper on the Self-Determination Theory for my psychology class. Plus I have been killing myself at the gym.

Good for u....spend ur time in things like that and ull have it when u least expect it..what the hell i got mine on a saturday afternoon....

Plenty of love Maire!!! I been busy working and taking care of my house and kids believe it or not..

rightttttttttttt :no:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Good Morning everyone! Don't worry Lee... I don't have my hardcopy yet and Im in AP. You will probably get yours and move forward faster than me. But in the long run we will all be settling in with our loved ones very soon! Hang in there buddy... you're running the last mile of a marathon... slow and steady!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Good Morning everyone! Don't worry Lee... I don't have my hardcopy yet and Im in AP. You will probably get yours and move forward faster than me. But in the long run we will all be settling in with our loved ones very soon! Hang in there buddy... you're running the last mile of a marathon... slow and steady!

I have like two months before I start to freak out. I still feel pretty good about it and it will be here pretty soon. No worries here.

Do they give you any more information while in AP or is it like USCIS and not really giving you much info?

Lee.gif

Timeline

thats soo true..."running the last mile of the marathon..."geez thats an awesomeee way to look at it and soo right...thansk D_n_M you truly inspired me with that quote....!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am running the last mile towards the reunion party. lee it will be here because i told you that i guarantee it here this week. i never said what day but definitely this week. Maire i am also getting ready for my next trip to Brazil because in a little over a month the interview is here. so i need to prepare myself for everything. find someone to take care of the kids and the house and the dog. i didn't have a dog before on my last trips..

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

It's pretty much the same Lee. No information and still waiting. It could be 2 weeks or 2 months. However, at least I know when it is finished it will be at the embassy within a few days. I have contacted the embassy and gotten info on package 3 and the medical. So we can assemble everything and be completely prepared by the time NVC releases everything. My only problem now is getting Maria to do things early. She thinks if we get everything done now it will be too old when we have the interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Lee actually it was my mothers dog and she is getting old. so i took the dog off her hands. i don't know what kind of dog it is..

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have to admit yesterday was a bit disheartening since there were no approvals. I am trying to bounce back today and I feel pretty good about it.

I dont think they do $hit on MOndays...honestly...

Maire, you are correct. They don't do $hit on Mondays. Or Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun...

There have been 29 approvals in June and only 98 since the start of May. It is absolute B$.

-------------------

TIMELINE:

Feb 23, 2009 - Sent I-129F to VSC Feb 25, 2009 - Received at VSC

Feb 26, 2009 - NOA 1 Mar 2, 2009 - Touched Mar 3, 2009 - Check cashed/touched Mar 4, 2009 - NOA 1 hardcopy

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email July 6, 2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy

Mar 11, 2009 - Igor's list # 414 Mar 18, 2009 - Igor's list # 396 Mar 25, 2009 - Igor's list # 381

Apr 1, 2009 - Igor's list # 354 Apr 8, 2009 - Igor's list # 339 Apr 15, 2009 - Igor's list # 324

Apr 22, 2009 - Igor's list # 311 Apr 29, 2009 - Igor's list # 300 May 6, 2009 - Igor's list # 274

May 13, 2009 - Igor's list # 262 May 20, 2009 - Igor's list # 257 May 27, 2009 - Igor's list # 255

June 3, 2009 - Igor's list # 225 June 10, 2009 - Igor's list # 208 June 17, 2009 - Igor's list # 201

June 24, 2009 - Igor's list # 196

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email recieved! (Igor's list #185 at time of approval)

July 10, 2009 - NVC Received

July 17, 2009 - USEM Manila took delivery

July 23, 2009 - USEM Interview set for Aug 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.