• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok....we are starting a new week!!!!and THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD WEEK!!!.....LMAO at least I hope so :wacko:

hey there,

i a like very confused, we got our noa 1 i think 3 days before u got urs, but yet ur ticker says that it s been longer since u got ur noa than ours...sooooo im guessing something s wrong with one of our s ticker thingy lol

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Edited by minimule

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Timeline

stay strong, i hope things get better

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
are you ok maire?

yeah..trying :angry: I need to hit the gym hard todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

stay strong, i hope things get better

Ohhhh no cus the NOA1 date is 2/10 but i received it on the 14...on my thingy i put the date they received it NOT the date i received it...it makes me feel like it has been longer lol

Timeline

OoOoOooOoOo i see now :lol:

Timeline

i wish...im so bored right now, checking the immigration site back and forth.... but on the good side, vermont seem to be catching up big time...my estimated timeline is getting shorter everyday, and california is only like 20 days in advance as of today yay!!!!

Edited by minimule

Timeline
i wish...im so bored right now, checking the immigration site back and forth.... but on the good side, vermont seem to be catching up big time...my estimated timeline is getting shorter everyday, and california is only like 20 days in advance as of today yay!!!!

Ok lets do happy hr then! :devil: lmao

Timeline

oh oh that reminds me of when i used to work at hooters, happy hour and mini shorts yay

drinks on you!!! :devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
well liz my weekend was great. spent with my kids also. talked to my bey online and got to see her as usual via webcam. Can't wait to see her next week. We will have so much fun. i really like brazil and can't wait to go down again.

rich

I wish I was so lucky like you :unsure: ...But the fact that there are no computers in my hometown and Cubans have no access to Internet anyways..makes it so hard to maintain commmunication with my hubby....

My weekend went well..gym, studying for my finals and went to the doggy park to take my dog...Oh well of course I called my hubby like I do every sat...but only spoke for 15 minutes...calls to Cuba are $1.90/min..grrrrr

Have fun in Brazil...Iam planning on going next month but if I het the NOA2 before that date Ill change it for the interview date..I cant go twice...everything is so expensive with this process that i have seen my saving accounts go down like crazy...

Marie, have you shopped around online for a better deal than 1.90/minute? I looked at one of the providers I used and they have Cuba for .95/minute. You could talk twice as long for the same price. Also you have the VOIP’s, Vonage, Skype etc. You can easily beat the 1.90 rate.

And I am not a paid spokesman, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last night!

Greg

But dont u need a computer to use Skype? From my understanding that is a computer program no? And like I said before there are no computers in the city where he lives..cus Cubans are not allowed to use Internet ...grrr

Anyhow....GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!TODAY IS GOING TO BE A ....GOOD DAY! :thumbs:

I do not know if I am allowed to put a web site here for you to look at, so if an admin says it is not cool they will delete it, and I understand. Here is one that I have used: onesuite.com. No computer needed on this one, you dial either a local access or 1-800 number, enter your SO's number and chat away. Minutes are pre-purchased. It is just a suggestion.

Greg

Timeline
well liz my weekend was great. spent with my kids also. talked to my bey online and got to see her as usual via webcam. Can't wait to see her next week. We will have so much fun. i really like brazil and can't wait to go down again.

rich

I wish I was so lucky like you :unsure: ...But the fact that there are no computers in my hometown and Cubans have no access to Internet anyways..makes it so hard to maintain commmunication with my hubby....

My weekend went well..gym, studying for my finals and went to the doggy park to take my dog...Oh well of course I called my hubby like I do every sat...but only spoke for 15 minutes...calls to Cuba are $1.90/min..grrrrr

Have fun in Brazil...Iam planning on going next month but if I het the NOA2 before that date Ill change it for the interview date..I cant go twice...everything is so expensive with this process that i have seen my saving accounts go down like crazy...

Marie, have you shopped around online for a better deal than 1.90/minute? I looked at one of the providers I used and they have Cuba for .95/minute. You could talk twice as long for the same price. Also you have the VOIP’s, Vonage, Skype etc. You can easily beat the 1.90 rate.

And I am not a paid spokesman, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last night!

Greg

But dont u need a computer to use Skype? From my understanding that is a computer program no? And like I said before there are no computers in the city where he lives..cus Cubans are not allowed to use Internet ...grrr

Anyhow....GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!TODAY IS GOING TO BE A ....GOOD DAY! :thumbs:

I do not know if I am allowed to put a web site here for you to look at, so if an admin says it is not cool they will delete it, and I understand. Here is one that I have used: onesuite.com. No computer needed on this one, you dial either a local access or 1-800 number, enter your SO's number and chat away. Minutes are pre-purchased. It is just a suggestion.

Greg

thank you...will I have prove of this conversations for the interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

How come i wasn't invited for a few drinks? i feel left out. I see that the timeline is getting shorter and shorter. let's go vermont. we need to beat california.

rich

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline
How come i wasn't invited for a few drinks? i feel left out. I see that the timeline is getting shorter and shorter. let's go vermont. we need to beat california.

rich

What timeline is getting shorter???iam lost.....and yes u can come along drinks on meee :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hi all,

Maire: I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time today. Are there other reasons you feel suspicious or is this one of the only incidents? How long have y'all known each other? Do you doubt that he genuinely loves you? On the mom convo piece: I guess you can't really hold him to blame for a lie his mother told. He may have asked her to or she could be completely doing this of her own accord. I hope he's honest when you talk to him.

I guess this is a broader question for everyone. Did you guys have any serious discussions of living in the other country instead? Just curious. It took us a while for us to get on the same page (we've had differing conceptions about where we could have a better life)...but once we did make this decision, I haven't second guessed it.

I think he and I are both trying to put things in perspective that when we're together, it's not like our lives will be instantly perfect. I'm sure we're going to have adjustment issues and other challenges. Maybe that sounds unromantic, but I just want to be realistic so that we're not setting ourselves up for failure. First marriage for both of us, so I guess we'll learn as we go. :)

Edited by Chelartie

Chelsea and Arturo

2-14-2009: I-129F mailed to VSC

2-18-2009: NOA1

2-19-2009: check cashed

06-23-2009: NOA2 date

06-25-2009: NVC received

7-21-2009: NVC mailed out

7-23-2009: Embassy received

7/31/2009: Medical appt.

9-10-2009: Interview Passed!

9-28-2009: Entry to U.S.

10-9-2009: Civil ceremony!

10-30-2009: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD applications

11-6-2009: NOAs for AOS, AP, EAD

11-12-2009: touch for AP

12-1-2009: biometrics

12-2-2009: touches for AOS/EAD (after biometrics)

12-17-2009: case transfered to CSC (touch)

12-28-2009: EAD ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

12-30-2009: AP ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

1-14-2010: Greencard ordered!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.