lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Feet are just gross. Bare in mind that I get a monthly pedicure and I wear sandals all of the time even to my office. My feet aren't gross per se, but feet in general are gross. In my opinion and I realize that everyone likes different things, but EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

If u see my niceeee feet....U will want to eat them...pinky promise :yes:

I'll tell you the same thing I told Oksana. "I will rub your feet when they are sore, but I don't ever, ever, EVER want them anywhere near my face" Thankfully she feels the same way.

u guys are noo fun

has anybody ever seen 2 girls and a cub???on youtube...

Feet are just gross. Bare in mind that I get a monthly pedicure and I wear sandals all of the time even to my office. My feet aren't gross per se, but feet in general are gross. In my opinion and I realize that everyone likes different things, but EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

smiley_polishing_nails.gif

LOL CUTE

I had the terrible misfortune of seeing two girls one cup. I will never be the same again.

Whats funny is that in youtube they have also filmed people's expressions when watching it...its hilarious....but u do need to watch for sureeeee is Stewie from family guys's expression when watching two girls and a cub.....if u see that one its hilarious..i love Stewie

I think someone else is a little dyslexic! is it cup or cub? I know they look exactly the same to Maire! :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

lee dont say what it is...I want Richard to see it lol

If u see my niceeee feet....U will want to eat them...pinky promise :yes:

I'll tell you the same thing I told Oksana. "I will rub your feet when they are sore, but I don't ever, ever, EVER want them anywhere near my face" Thankfully she feels the same way.

u guys are noo fun

has anybody ever seen 2 girls and a cub???on youtube...

smiley_polishing_nails.gif

LOL CUTE

I had the terrible misfortune of seeing two girls one cup. I will never be the same again.

Whats funny is that in youtube they have also filmed people's expressions when watching it...its hilarious....but u do need to watch for sureeeee is Stewie from family guys's expression when watching two girls and a cub.....if u see that one its hilarious..i love Stewie

I think someone else is a little dyslexic! is it cup or cub? I know they look exactly the same to Maire! :P

cup...my bad

Timeline
WAIT...DID EVERYBODY RUN TO WATCH 2 GIRLS AND A CUP?????IS NOT WATCH IF UR AT WORK!!!!!!!LOL

I MENTIONED IT CUS THAT IS NASTYYYYYY NOT SUCKING ON TOES

I saw it at home a long time ago. My roommate sent it to me so he could see my reaction as I watched it. It is the single most vile disgusting thing I have ever seen.

Maire... seeing how Lee is a perv just like me... and quote "It is the single most vile disgusting thing I have ever seen" why on earth would I even consider watching it?

Next topic!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Trust me I am a huge perv. I implore you do not watch it. I don't think I can state this in any stronger terms.

Well, us pervs have to stick together... so i will exercise my self control and NOT watch!

Let's go smoke!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Everyone is a Perv. We all are! and some of us are just Freaks!!! :D

I resemble that remark! :P

what is worse a perv or a freak? :unsure:

I think Richard left to see 2 girls and a cup

No, per my message "Let's go smoke" I went to go smoke!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

So, once we all have our NOA-2's (come onnnnnnnnnnn FL/TX!), we can still walk each other through the next steps here, right? Packet 3, interview, etc? VJ admins won't kick us out...right? :blush:

Haven't commented much until now, but have been a constant reader, and it helps so much to see everyone else's stories...

(Please see timeline for more detail)

I-129F Visa Submission
Feb. 09, 2009: I-129F Submitted
Aug. 24-25, 2009: Exam/Interview in Naples; VISA IN PASSPORT!
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
October 2009: POE!!!
December 2009: Wedding!!!
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
AOS Submission
Jan. 14, 2010: USPS confirms delivery at Chicago Lockbox (mailed 1/11)
Jan. 19, 2010: I-131, I-485, I-765 NOA's (received 1/23)
Mar. 04, 2010: Status changed to PERMANENT RESIDENT

I-751 Petition: Removal of Conditions
(Eligible on March 4th, 2012, based on 2 years as LPR (can apply 90-days prior))
Jan. 09, 2012: USPS confirms delivery of Application for Removal of Conditions/10-year GC at Vermont Service Center (mailed 1/6)
Jan. 10, 2012: I-751 NOA (received 1/13)
Jan. 20, 2012: I-751 ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics on 3/12 (we originally had an appt for a month earlier, but had to request another date bc of prior commitments
Oct. 03, 2012: I-751 NOA congratulating us on lifting of conditions (it took 8 months and 24 days). Green card arrived within two weeks.

N-400 Naturalization
Eligible on March 4th, 2013 after 3 years as LPR
Dec. 18, 2012: USPS confirms delivery of Application for Naturalization at Dallas, TX facility (mailed 1/14)
Dec. 20, 2012: N-400 NOA
Jan. 14, 2013: Biometrics appointment

Jul. 16, 2013: American History & English Exam

Aug. 23, 2013: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

i didnt know u smoke...i thought u said it to mess with me....thats awesome when we all get together..i wont feel bad!!

Timeline

i didnt know u smoke...i thought u said it to mess with me....thats awesome when we all get together..i wont feel bad!!

Yes, I smoke, but I will be quitting soon... so we better meet sooner rather than later or you will be smoking alone! And FYI, NOT everything I do... is to mess with you! :P Just MOST everything

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.