11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Bye Maire,

I'll keep praying for everyone!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
HOLY #######!!

I just came home from some shopping and found my NOA2 in the mail!!! (third check is the charm!)

My jaw dropped and instantly texted my honey, I'm in shock!!

It's dated June 3rd, 2009 and we have till October 3rd, 2009 to get it going, so I doubt any worries about this 6 months I was so fretful of..!

You all will get yours very soon, I can feel it.

WOOHOO! Congrats!

Lil' One.... you are WAY too quiet!!!

Yeah well.....I pulled something in my back and spent yesterday and today either in bed with the heating pad or walking around. Sitting hurts so much. Its getting a tad better though.

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
HOLY #######!!

I just came home from some shopping and found my NOA2 in the mail!!! (third check is the charm!)

It's dated June 3rd, 2009 and we have till October 3rd, 2009 to get it going, so I doubt any worries about this 6 months I was so fretful of..!

WOOHOO! Congrats!

Yeah well.....I pulled something in my back and spent yesterday and today either in bed with the heating pad or walking around. Sitting hurts so much. Its getting a tad better though.

Lil' one, I am sorry... sounds like a two hour massage is called for!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
HOLY #######!!

Congrats. I am so happy for you guys. Wow they are coming in fast now. We will all soon have ours too.

Richard, pink shirts are where its at.

Lee.gif

Timeline
HOLY #######!!

Congrats. I am so happy for you guys. Wow they are coming in fast now. We will all soon have ours too.

Richard, pink shirts are where its at.

I love PINK... I wear it almost every Monday

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Nothing in my mail unfortunately. It was more wishful thinking for me anyways. My NOA1 was dated on the 17th so I think I have another week.

Perhaps, but you never know, they don't always seem to go in order.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
HOLY #######!!

WOOHOO! Congrats!

Lil' one, I am sorry... sounds like a two hour massage is called for!

I know! Thats what MY Richard said too...and he's sad he isn't here to fix me up. He gives the BESTEST massages...he's my hero!

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
concrats Roman, and Maire don't worry im sure your application has been approved and its on its way to you now, this Miami weather is messing everything up, even though i love the rain because Im a roofing contractor and that means $$$ for me but still lol....btw since we are talking about rain, those who have recieved there NOA2 what do they come in, now im worried that they might get wet if im not there when the mail man drops is off and it stars pouring

oh shoot I just realized ur from Miami too.... :thumbs: u might be my next door neighbor

lol probably i live by the Gables, and yeah i have a mail box but i would imagine that it comes in a large envelope and the mail that usually delivers mail here is a bit slow to say the least and might leave the box open....ehhh who cares at least ill have my NOA2 lol

HOLY #######!!

concrats buddy, i wish you nothing but luck the rest of the way, which compared to this will be cake :thumbs:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Costa Rica

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-02-27

Touched: 2009-03-05

NOA2(s) : 2009/07/30

NVC Received: 2009/08/03

Departed NVC 2009/08/05

Consulate Received 2009/08/07

Interview Date 2009/10/08 Visa granted...:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Where are the florida approvals at? everyone is getting approved accept florida. what is up with that? we are all waiting. hopefully maire is getting hers today. has anyone heard from her yet?

Where are the florida approvals at? everyone is getting approved accept florida. what is up with that? we are all waiting. hopefully maire is getting hers today. has anyone heard from her yet?

COngratulations to everyone also

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Timeline

They are coming buddy..... relax... you have come this far, the rest should be cake!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

i got home...n nothing...im at the gym now...waiting for my class to start im so sad....i thought i was gonna find something

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well i am thinking Maire..ok ready for this theory? most of these guys are getting approved 6/3 which was last wednesday. aqnd i see that roman was ny. and gatou was virginia and the 31st people were in ga and louisiana then if they sent ours out the 3rd which was wednesday then we should get ours by tomorrow or wednesday because it takes at least 5 or 6 days to get here. so if they put them in the mail 6/4 then by tomorrow or wednesday we will get ours.

Edited by Rich and Bey

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.