Jeff&Madz

to move from US EmbassyManila to US EmbassyRiyadh or anywhere in Europe

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hallo everyone! im wondering of can anyone answer some questions. The situation is, My fiancee filed I129F and got NOA1 (jan 23'09). and got touched one time (jan26). The thing is, I have this great job in Saudi still waiting (have few days to give final decision of going back or not).And the expected arrival of NOA2 would be around the end of May BUT around that time (if I go back to work in KSA-based), we might be going to Europe again. (I dunno what country we will go first, usually London, paris, spain) starting from June to September. (which are my estimated months of interview,medical and visa issuance (May God permit). I'm torn, I want to be with Jeff but I want to go back to work there still. If I go back, how can we go about the paper works? I was even thinking of getting married to him anywhere in Europe if things go well with moving application from one Embassy to another...I wrote to USCIS< but got no reply, i hope somebody here can explain a little bit of what we should do and what are the consequeces. I am still here in the Philippines but I can leave for KSA anytime this week if I give the go signal.I miss my fiancee too...but i also wanna work and help save for our future together since job opportunities in the US are going slim (im a nurse). thank you so much!

AOS

Sept. 17 '09 : TB skin testing done : "0 mm" -> NEGATIVE

Sept. 22 '09 : completed documents

Sept. 23 '09 : AOS & EAD sent via USPS

Sept. 24 '09 : received 1:55pm signed by R. Mercardo

Sept. 29 '09 : ff. up SSN, no news from USCIS =(

Sept. 30 '09 : NOA1 Date

Oct. 2 '09 : check cashed

Oct. 5 '09 : NOA1 hardcopy received

Oct. 8 '09 : touches on AOS and EAD

Oct. 9 '09 : received Biometrics Appt. letter

Oct. 16 '09 : AOS moved to CSC

Oct. 19 '09 : received email about transfer

Oct. 21 '09 : Biometrics Appointment - done

Oct. 22 '09 : AOS and EAD touched

Oct. 23 '09 : AOS touched

Oct. 26 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 2 '09 : AOS touched

: received email of case transfer to CSC dated Oct. 16

: case pending at CSC

Nov. 3 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 5 ' 09 : received email at 8:00 pm EAD APPROVED

Nov. 10 '09 : received email : CARD PRDUCTION ORDERED

Nov. 13 '09 : received email : CARD SENT

Nov. 15 '09 : EAD CARD RECEIVED

Dec. 1 '09 : email GC card production ordered

Dec. 2 '09 : email permanent resident registered

Dec. 3 '09 : email PR approval sent

Dec. 5 '09 : GC RECEIVED

Aug.30 '12 : sent N-400 packet

Sept. 4'12 : delivery confirmation by USPS/Priority Date as per USCIS

Sept.6'12 : text&email USCIS Received Application

Sept. 7 '12 : check cashed

Sept.14 '12 : biometrics letter delivered

Sept.24 '12 : biometrics appt at 8am

Thank God,last time to deal with USCIS

Hallo everyone! im wondering of can anyone answer some questions. The situation is, My fiancee filed I129F and got NOA1 (jan 23'09). and got touched one time (jan26). The thing is, I have this great job in Saudi still waiting (have few days to give final decision of going back or not).And the expected arrival of NOA2 would be around the end of May BUT around that time (if I go back to work in KSA-based), we might be going to Europe again. (I dunno what country we will go first, usually London, paris, spain) starting from June to September. (which are my estimated months of interview,medical and visa issuance (May God permit). I'm torn, I want to be with Jeff but I want to go back to work there still. If I go back, how can we go about the paper works? I was even thinking of getting married to him anywhere in Europe if things go well with moving application from one Embassy to another...I wrote to USCIS< but got no reply, i hope somebody here can explain a little bit of what we should do and what are the consequeces. I am still here in the Philippines but I can leave for KSA anytime this week if I give the go signal.I miss my fiancee too...but i also wanna work and help save for our future together since job opportunities in the US are going slim (im a nurse). thank you so much!

I am not much help on the moving embassy side, but I can tell you nursing jobs are plentiful in the US depending on what type nurse u are... :dance:

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

a request for Embassy change can occur at the NVC stage ... contacting USCIS might not be helpful since they do not assigne the consulate

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.