ao_cons

NVC package questions...

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello,

I just now saw this flowchart:

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/NVC_Pr...wchart_v1-2.pdf

Helps us understand better. Question: After we pay AOS fee bill and IV fee bill each, can we fill out PDF files online, print them out and send them to NVC before the actual forms arrive in the mail? Are the downloadable forms here in VJ and the USCIS website accepted by them?

Also, if you're a US military veteran with pension (not paying taxes), please reply. I'm told we only need to show a VA letter stating why my husband doesn't need to pay taxes. So no IRS docs. He is unemployable due to military injuries. I want to go ahead and do this. But he wants to get his medical board, DD-2214, etc. that prove he is receiving a pension. He doesn't have them with him right now. Is this necessary? Or would bank statements do?

--------------

After we pay AOS fee bill and IV fee bill each, can we fill out PDF files online, print them out and send them to NVC before the actual forms arrive in the mail? Are the downloadable forms here in VJ and the USCIS website accepted by them?

When you call NVC and are told they have been generated - you can go ahead and send them. Just don;t send htings off before they have been generated at NVC. This saves so much time rather than waiting for them in the mail. Check out the LingChe Shortcut if you haven't already. They help make it all clear.

Also, if you're a US military veteran with pension (not paying taxes), please reply. I'm told we only need to show a VA letter stating why my husband doesn't need to pay taxes. So no IRS docs. He is unemployable due to military injuries. I want to go ahead and do this. But he wants to get his medical board, DD-2214, etc. that prove he is receiving a pension. He doesn't have them with him right now. Is this necessary? Or would bank statements do?

Sorry, this one I know nothing about!

***Naturalization ***

Submitted N-400: Dec 30, 2015
USPS Delivery Confirmation:
Direct Debit processed: Jan 5, 2015
NOA: Jan 9, 2015
Biometrics Appointment: Jan 28, 2015
Interview: May 7, 2015
Oath Ceremony: still waiting

After we pay AOS fee bill and IV fee bill each, can we fill out PDF files online, print them out and send them to NVC before the actual forms arrive in the mail? Are the downloadable forms here in VJ and the USCIS website accepted by them?

When you call NVC and are told they have been generated - you can go ahead and send them. Just don;t send htings off before they have been generated at NVC. This saves so much time rather than waiting for them in the mail. Check out the LingChe Shortcut if you haven't already. They help make it all clear.

Sorry, this one I know nothing about!

The SSI or the VA Benefits should shown proof of income base on his diability.

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

OK. So I guess the downloadable forms here are accepted?

Wow. Looks like it's a good idea to generate one's own barcode and send the DS-3032 asap... no guarantee it will come???

--------------

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

i have a question i'm the one have a problem with DS-3032 i'm here in egypt here with my husband and my sister is our co-sponsor and also the one wrote the check for our application and for the NVC. now i have the same address as my sister over there but since she the one who's name is one the check should her name be on the DS-3032 or mine.

now if to e-mail this paper to NVC where would i put our case number at because i want to use the form DS-3032. for my husband which box would i check i believe its the second one.

I used my sister in the states as well what we did was my name and then added C/O my sisters name and they delivered everything no problem.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.