Wendy+Greger

Any other way????

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Ok - I have been waiting for my I-129f to get approved for 9 months now and I am so tired of waiting. I'm afraid it's never going to happen for me. Does anyone have any other Visa ideas for getting my sweetie here with me? Don't say Tourist Visa because he has already worn out his welcome on that one.

Thanks!

Wendy

01/06/2006 - Met In Crystal Lake, IL

03/25/2008 - He was denied re-entry to the U.S. for using the tourist visa too many times.

03/28/2008 - My first visit to Sweden

04/23/2008 - NOA1

05/26/2008 - Touched

05/28/2008 - Met in Canada

06/20/2008 - 2nd trip to Sweden

10/23/2008 - Contacted Congressman

10/28/2008 - Touched

10/29/2008 - Touched

11/25/2008 - 3rd trip to Sweden

12/17/2008 - Contacted Congressman

01/31/2009 - Lawyer sent Service Request

02/04/2009 - Touched

02/05/2009 - Touched

02/11/2009 - 4th trip to Sweden

02/25/2008 - Contacted Congressman

02/27/2009 - Was told by Congressman I will be in Security Checks for a "LONG TIME"

03/03/2009 - Info Pass Apointment - They said they couldn't help me

03/02/2009 - NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If you're already 9 months into the process, you should just wait it out and I'm sure you'll get your approval shortly.

There really isn't any other way to do it at this point that wouldn't take even longer.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Ok - I have been waiting for my I-129f to get approved for 9 months now and I am so tired of waiting. I'm afraid it's never going to happen for me. Does anyone have any other Visa ideas for getting my sweetie here with me? Don't say Tourist Visa because he has already worn out his welcome on that one.

Thanks!

Wendy

Just hang it there, I was waiting same amount of time. Stay calm everything will be ok soon. :star:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hang in there . did you call your senator or your congress man ??!!! maybe they can help you some how

i hope you will hear good news soon. its just matter of time.

my best wishes for you .

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Of course you have recourse! It says so right on USCIS's website. . .

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDis...e=serviceCenter

The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS Service Center. If the receipt date shown on your receipt notice is prior to the processing date shown below, you may call USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

Current processing timeframe for California Service Center is 6 months. Generally even when you are out of timeframe, they ask you wait another month or so. . well you've done more than that. Call them up!

Sorry that you have had to wait to long

This thought always helped me with the wait.....................it is not another day of waiting but another day nearer to being with the one I love

Well it helps me through every stage of the process

Good luck and hope you get your approval soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Of course you have recourse! It says so right on USCIS's website. . .

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDis...e=serviceCenter

The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS Service Center. If the receipt date shown on your receipt notice is prior to the processing date shown below, you may call USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

Current processing timeframe for California Service Center is 6 months. Generally even when you are out of timeframe, they ask you wait another month or so. . well you've done more than that. Call them up!

:whistle: the problem is with calling u only get repeated to u what u can see on their web site its called customer service :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.