will&juvy

manila 2nd interview done

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello again folks,

Juvy went to her second interview, and when it was over they told her nothing,gave her no forms, and did not return her passport.

Does anyone know what this means ? Whats next ? Any help or advice would be appreciated as calling the embassey is almost useless.

Will

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
how we go about finding out what is happening ?

Follow up by calling the embassy, much better you will know whats going on with your papers...Good Luck!!!

Edited by steveee

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

Have the USC (Will) call the Embassy Visa department 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 . I called every Monday night, Tuesday morning Phil time, right as the office opened. Eventually, one of the girls went back to ask the consular for an update on our case.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

hello again folks,

Juvy went to her second interview, and when it was over they told her nothing,gave her no forms, and did not return her passport.

Does anyone know what this means ? Whats next ? Any help or advice would be appreciated as calling the embassey is almost useless.

Will

Have your senator check into what's happening.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

ok another question..sorry... if the visa was denied wouldnt they give her visa back rigth there and give her a denial paper ?

it seems with all that is at stake for those of us that apply for a visa for our loved ones that the embassey

Will

all you need to do is wait...just keep on calling the embassy and email them too...in whatever means just follow up..

if you are ok with your income, no criminal record, and your relationship is ture....soon you will be approved dont worry...

they are just trying to make investigation about your case...it depends on how many weeks or months but i think usually it take 2 to 3 months....i was put on fraud too when i had my interview dec 15 and got approved jan 13....

after your case is close on fraud unit they will forward it to nonimmigrant visa unit i guess and then you will be on administrative review...then they will be the one to decide whether approve or not.

God bless you always.

Timeline
all you need to do is wait...just keep on calling the embassy and email them too...in whatever means just follow up..

if you are ok with your income, no criminal record, and your relationship is ture....soon you will be approved dont worry...

they are just trying to make investigation about your case...it depends on how many weeks or months but i think usually it take 2 to 3 months....i was put on fraud too when i had my interview dec 15 and got approved jan 13....

after your case is close on fraud unit they will forward it to nonimmigrant visa unit i guess and then you will be on administrative review...then they will be the one to decide whether approve or not.

God bless you always.

Timeline
ok another question..sorry... if the visa was denied wouldnt they give her visa back rigth there and give her a denial paper ?

it seems with all that is at stake for those of us that apply for a visa for our loved ones that the embassey

Will

Is she's under AR? becuase if she went through Anti-Fraud Unit? it depends on the complexity of the case, they will conduct field investigation and it takes minimum of 2 months some are less than that or some happened it takes forever! after the investigation they will decide if your eligible for a visa or not, if your not eligible for the applied visa then will send you an appointment letter to appear at the Embassy with Consular Officer for formality of the said denial, then that's the time that they will return your passport and some other original documents that you need.

Much better if USC is the one who will follow up at the Embassy there's a hot line for USC to follow up your case. Good luck...

EAD APPLICATION:

5bmhyctuim6.png

Timeline

juvy told me that they interviewed her all day with a break for lunch...it's beeen a few days since this so called interview ended and she is still upset.now i have yet another question

How do we prove our relationship is true,we gave them everything they ask for and more,,,and how do they gleen for our evidence is real ,along with our realtionship...we have been together since 2006

seems like the length of time alone would be proof enough...also is there any way we can send more evidence of our relationship..

Will

Timeline
juvy told me that they interviewed her all day with a break for lunch...it's beeen a few days since this so called interview ended and she is still upset.now i have yet another question

How do we prove our relationship is true,we gave them everything they ask for and more,,,and how do they gleen for our evidence is real ,along with our realtionship...we have been together since 2006

seems like the length of time alone would be proof enough...also is there any way we can send more evidence of our relationship..

Will

What proof that she presented during her interview can you tell me please maybe you forgot something or what?

EAD APPLICATION:

5bmhyctuim6.png

when i was on fpu...where juvy went through also...i had so much evidence with me thats why the officer told me our relationship was true...they ask me to leave all the evidence i have with me...and they sent it all back along with my visa.

if your relationship is true...nothing to worry...they will just do some investigation....thats all...just keep on calling so you will know the status of your case..thats it.

God bless you.

they are curious about something, did she tell you what they asked? I can't imagine an all day interview :blink: the good thing is they still have her passport.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.