jackybeertje

evidence of support

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Ok, Andrew has to fill in the I-134 to proof he has enough income to support me and Nathan when we come here. He needs to sent in some bank stuff, and some employment stuff. But does he need to sent in also tax papers from the past 3 years?

Then we look at his tax papers and he doesnt make enough in a year to support us. What forms do we need for the co-sponsor to fill in and what paperwork do we need from the co-sponsor?

-hugs-

--------------

My time line

--------------

K-1

--------

2-1-2006 he sended in the I-129F

9-19-2006 Medical

9-26-2006 final interview

2-8-2007 arived in hawaii

4-1-2007 our wedding day

---------------------------------------

AOS

-------

5-3-2007 I-765 and I-485

5-7-2007 forms received by USCIS

5-14-2007 NOA 1

7-12-2007 biometrics

8-15-2007 interview

8-16-2007 got welcome email

8-21-2007 got welcome letter

8-30-2007 received greencard

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yeah, tax papers for the last 3 years is usually a requirement, even though some consulates will only keep the last year.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Three years worth of tax returns and W-2's: per consulate. Hochiminh Consulate in Vietnam wants 3, check yours.

USC: submit your I-134 with all your evidence, even it shows you don't make enough money to support both of you and your fiance.

Co-sponsor: fill out and submit the same I-134 form with all the required support evidence as you would have.

Hope this help

"You always get what you've always gotten if you always do what you always did."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.