New Beginnings

Starting to feel frustrated

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hear you on the frustration part...specially when you see others that have their NOA 1's later but received their NOA 2 already. No touches yet on mine and it's been 4 months too now ^^;;

"One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life."

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F NOA1 : Oct 3, 2008

Interview for AOS: approved on Dec 16, 2009

Greencard received: January 4, 2010

Those of you waiting for NOA2 above 4 months, even 5 months, tell me about it... :wacko:

I got my NOA2 after 16 touches (including an RFE) and 170 days...just when I thought I would have to drag myself over to the 6 month+ club, I got it! Every day is a new day with new hope, so don't lose faith and keep strong! You will get your NOA2! And be thankful for every touch or RFE no matter how crazy they make you, because at least you know your petition is in their hands and they are working on it, your petition is not lost! I especially know how frustrating it is when pple who applied after you get approved, but that is how USCIS is....you never know which day is yours, so keep hoping, you guys have not reached 180 days yet!

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

I hear you on the frustration part...specially when you see others that have their NOA 1's later but received their NOA 2 already. No touches yet on mine and it's been 4 months too now ^^;;

We are losing hope about this petition..we applied it agust and got NOA 1 august 28,2008 but it says that we need to pay more cuz the filling fee change...took care of it and got email from CRIS that the corrected payment is sept 26...really frustrating but what else we can do??ofcourse wait...and wait...got touch this january 29,2009 and now still waiting when they are going to approve us...really sad and getting really depressed.....we saw some october that already approve...why is that??sometimes i was like ITS REALLY UNFAIR but thats USCIS who is approving visa's....and i thought if we have alwayer we dnt need to wait for sooooo many months but i guess we r wrong..sometimes lawyer is really a pain in the as$....useless to have a lawyer...sorry about what i wrote just really sad about the whole situation... :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

some folks waiting over 6 months now from july still and NO touches

it can go to 6 months and after that 6 months IF you do not get your NOA2 CALL your congressman and get them involved

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.