laurarajesh

case sent back to uscis but nvc sent back to embassy

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Dear friend

this is 221g letter i got.

Based on this findings of the investigation, the embassy concludes that you are ineligible for a visa in this category. we have returned your immigration visa petition back to the approving USCIS office in united state.Henceforth no futher action will be tanen on your case by our office.

in this letter they not mention that why they refused visa.

early co told they denied case and we have to contact NVC. but when wife called she told they not wrote in letter that case is denied.lol

i sent letter to nvc and i got reply from embassy on 22 jan and got reply on 28 jan embasy told they sent case back on 13 jan. and 14 jan i got reply from consulate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 14, 2009

Mr. Rajesh Singh

Dear Mr. Singh:

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently pending under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) for administrative processing. We do not require any additional information at this time.

Sincerely,

Josh Glazeroff

Visa Chief

U.S. Embassy

New Delhi , India

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:22 AM

To: Inquiries, Immigrant Visa

Cc: dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov

Subject: Subject: RE: CASE NUMBER: ************: SINGH, RAJESH

Immigrant visa

American Embassy

Shantipath, Chanakyapuri

New Delhi 110 021

IndiaSUB: Requesting for 221G letter

Sir/Madam,

My name is 'Rajesh singh . my case undergoes mandatory Administrative processing .

I received calls from immigration department to submit following documents ,Voter id card ,my family members voter id cards, rashan card ,latest voter list and passport to VFS office soon as possible.I submited voter id cards and rashan card at window no 1. and that madam asked me to submit latest voter list and passport at VFS. But VFS office asked me to submit the passport along with 221(g) letter and they said they will not t except papers without 221(g) letter. please issue 221(G) letter so i can submit my passport in VFS office. I would like to thank your for your understanding in this regard.

Our details are as follows

.BENEFICIARY NAME : SINGH, RAJESH

PASSPORT NUMBER :*******

DATE OF BIRTH :*******

CASE NUMBER :*********

CONSULATE : US EMBASSY, NEW DELHI

CASE TYPE :I-129F (K3)

K3 APPROVAL DATE :********

Phone number :********

PETITONER' S NAME :LAURA DEE SINGH

DATE OF BIRTH :********

ADDRESS : ****8888888

PHONE NO :**********888

Thanks & regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this letter from NVC

Good Day,

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC). The

NVC has completed its processing of the visa petition you mentioned in

your letter and has forwarded the petition to the assigned US

Embassy/Consulate General for further processing.

Any further inquiries should be directed to the assigned US Embassy or

Consulate General.

Case Number: *************

Beneficiary's Name: SINGH,RAJESH

Preference Category: K3

Your Priority Date: 19Oct2007

Foreign State Chargeability: INDIA

U.S. Embassy/Consulate: EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES, VISA UNIT

SHANTI PATH

CHANAKYAPURI 110021

INDIA

Regards,

S9S

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc., Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions

provided in 12 FAM 540.

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or

refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be

considered confidential under Section 222(j) of the Immigration and

Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such

information must be solely for the formulation, amendment,

administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and

other laws of the United States under INA 222(j) and as specified in FAM

guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review,

retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance

upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 8:19 AM

To: NVC Inquiry

Subject: CASE NUMBER: ***********,NAME: SINGH, RAJESH

National Visa Center

SUB: Administrative processing status

Sir/Madam,

I am American Citizen petitioners and my spouse 'Rajesh singh' is k3

applicant have applied for his k3 visa on the ' October 23, 2007. My

Husband called U.S. Embassy, New Delhi, India. They said they sent our

petition back to NVC. I would appreciate if you can let us know why

Consular sent our case back to NVC. and wt we can do next.i would be

grateful if you could send our case back to U.S. Embassy, New Delhi,

India. I would like to thank your for your understanding in this regard.

Our details are as follows.

BENEFICIARY NAME : SINGH, RAJESH

PASSPORT NUMBER : **********

CASE NUMBER :*******

K3 APPROVALDATE :10 -MAR-2008

ADDRESS : **********8

Thanks & regards,

PLease advise wt we can do.

Please reply anyone know wt we can do in this situation.

thanks

laurarajesh

They are reviewing you case again. This is a good thing I would think

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Dear friend

this is 221g letter i got.

Based on this findings of the investigation, the embassy concludes that you are ineligible for a visa in this category. we have returned your immigration visa petition back to the approving USCIS office in united state.Henceforth no futher action will be tanen on your case by our office.

in this letter they not mention that why they refused visa.

early co told they denied case and we have to contact NVC. but when wife called she told they not wrote in letter that case is denied.lol

i sent letter to nvc and i got reply from embassy on 22 jan and got reply on 28 jan embasy told they sent case back on 13 jan. and 14 jan i got reply from consulate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 14, 2009

Mr. Rajesh Singh

Dear Mr. Singh:

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently pending under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) for administrative processing. We do not require any additional information at this time.

Sincerely,

Josh Glazeroff

Visa Chief

U.S. Embassy

New Delhi , India

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:22 AM

To: Inquiries, Immigrant Visa

Cc: dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov

Subject: Subject: RE: CASE NUMBER: ************: SINGH, RAJESH

Immigrant visa

American Embassy

Shantipath, Chanakyapuri

New Delhi 110 021

IndiaSUB: Requesting for 221G letter

Sir/Madam,

My name is 'Rajesh singh . my case undergoes mandatory Administrative processing .

I received calls from immigration department to submit following documents ,Voter id card ,my family members voter id cards, rashan card ,latest voter list and passport to VFS office soon as possible.I submited voter id cards and rashan card at window no 1. and that madam asked me to submit latest voter list and passport at VFS. But VFS office asked me to submit the passport along with 221(g) letter and they said they will not t except papers without 221(g) letter. please issue 221(G) letter so i can submit my passport in VFS office. I would like to thank your for your understanding in this regard.

Our details are as follows

.BENEFICIARY NAME : SINGH, RAJESH

PASSPORT NUMBER :*******

DATE OF BIRTH :*******

CASE NUMBER :*********

K3 APPROVAL DATE :********

Phone number :********

ADDRESS : ****8888888

PHONE NO :**********888

Thanks & regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this letter from NVC

Good Day,

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC). The

NVC has completed its processing of the visa petition you mentioned in

your letter and has forwarded the petition to the assigned US

Embassy/Consulate General for further processing.

Any further inquiries should be directed to the assigned US Embassy or

Consulate General.

Case Number: *************

Beneficiary's Name: SINGH,RAJESH

Preference Category: K3

Your Priority Date: 19Oct2007

Foreign State Chargeability: INDIA

U.S. Embassy/Consulate: EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES, VISA UNIT

SHANTI PATH

CHANAKYAPURI 110021

INDIA

Regards,

S9S

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc., Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions

provided in 12 FAM 540.

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or

refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be

considered confidential under Section 222(j) of the Immigration and

Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such

information must be solely for the formulation, amendment,

administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and

other laws of the United States under INA 222(j) and as specified in FAM

guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review,

retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance

upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 8:19 AM

To: NVC Inquiry

Subject: CASE NUMBER: ***********,NAME: SINGH, RAJESH

National Visa Center

SUB: Administrative processing status

Sir/Madam,

I am American Citizen petitioners and my spouse 'Rajesh singh' is k3

applicant have applied for his k3 visa on the ' October 23, 2007. My

Husband called U.S. Embassy, New Delhi, India. They said they sent our

petition back to NVC. I would appreciate if you can let us know why

Consular sent our case back to NVC. and wt we can do next.i would be

grateful if you could send our case back to U.S. Embassy, New Delhi,

India. I would like to thank your for your understanding in this regard.

Our details are as follows.

BENEFICIARY NAME : SINGH, RAJESH

PASSPORT NUMBER : **********

CASE NUMBER :*******

K3 APPROVALDATE :10 -MAR-2008

ADDRESS : **********8

Thanks & regards,

PLease advise wt we can do.

Please reply anyone know wt we can do in this situation.

thanks

I feel sorry for that and i can tell it is like my story and that was same to the email that i received from the embassy.

My K3 petition was returned back to USCIS on Jan,22nd,2008 and i am still waiting till this moment to hear from the USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay, so at least they tell you where they are in the process. It has already been sent back.

You have to watch for contact with the USCIS office over your case.

What action have you taken with the Senators/House reps?

Have you contacted an attorney?

Did you read the links/articles posted in this section (your other threads) about this part of the process?

What evidence of relationship did they allow you to present?

Do you have any of the normal "red flags" in your case?

Is your I-130 still moving?

Timeline

Okay, so at least they tell you where they are in the process. It has already been sent back.

You have to watch for contact with the USCIS office over your case.

we contact NVC nvc told they sent case back to embassy

What action have you taken with the Senators/House reps?

Seanator sent for letter fo check our status.

Have you contacted an attorney?

no

Did you read the links/articles posted in this section (your other threads) about this part of the process?

yes

What evidence of relationship did they allow you to present?

embassy still not returned our marriage albam amd more then 200 pages chating record and other documents

Do you have any of the normal "red flags" in your case?

dont know

Is your I-130 still moving?

we got aproved both and CIS sent k3 first . i have copy of 130 approvel

thanks

laurarajesh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Bottom line, this is a denial. And since it has been a few weeks now it is a good possibility that the case has been sent back to the service center that original approved your petition. They send this back when they find some sort of possible evidence that suggests fraud. Their advice to the USCIS will be to revoke the original I-129f. I know this process because we went through it.

First contact your senator or congressman that is in your (the USC) area. Explain your case to them and request assistance to follow your case to ensure it doesn't get "lost". Also ask that they get what is called the registry number for the diplomatic pouch that the case was sent back in. This way you can trace the package.

Review the interviewers questions completely and try to find out what red flags you have, and what would give the interviewer the opinion that this is a fraud marriage.

The I-129f will probably expire, but not always. But the I-130 won't. Therefore they will send you what is called the Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR). They will give you somewhere around 30 days to respond to fight your case. You need to be able to provide evidence to address their concerns, but the tricky part is that they don't always tell you what their concerns are.

This is a very time consuming process. Ours took an additional 15 months after his first interview, so prepare for this, and keep gathering evidence. Please read this thread:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3896

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
Bottom line, this is a denial. And since it has been a few weeks now it is a good possibility that the case has been sent back to the service center that original approved your petition. They send this back when they find some sort of possible evidence that suggests fraud. Their advice to the USCIS will be to revoke the original I-129f. I know this process because we went through it.

First contact your senator or congressman that is in your (the USC) area. Explain your case to them and request assistance to follow your case to ensure it doesn't get "lost". Also ask that they get what is called the registry number for the diplomatic pouch that the case was sent back in. This way you can trace the package.

Review the interviewers questions completely and try to find out what red flags you have, and what would give the interviewer the opinion that this is a fraud marriage.

The I-129f will probably expire, but not always. But the I-130 won't. Therefore they will send you what is called the Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR). They will give you somewhere around 30 days to respond to fight your case. You need to be able to provide evidence to address their concerns, but the tricky part is that they don't always tell you what their concerns are.

This is a very time consuming process. Ours took an additional 15 months after his first interview, so prepare for this, and keep gathering evidence. Please read this thread:

Hello Friends

this is the reply Consular office wrote to my sanater. i did not understand wt the consular officer was not convinced of the relationship in this case.

next question is can we start 130 procesing and wt we have to do for that. is that any one know wt will happen. because they not told exect resaion. any one know wt will be the time frame to process 130. and also k3 time frame is it going back to uscis.

Dear Mr. 8888

Thank you for your e-mail inquiry of January 27, 2009, regarding the K3 visa application of Rajesh Singh (NWD*******

K3 petitions expire four months from the approval date; this petition expired on July 10, 2008. The consular officer has the discretion to re-validate K3 visa petitions if they expire during processing; however, as the consular officer was not convinced of the relationship in this case, the petition was not revalidated. The application was returned to the National Visa Center (NVC) on January 13, 2009. Once NVC receives the petition, it will return it to the approving office of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). Please direct all future inquiries regarding this case to the approving USCIS office.

If we can be of assistance in any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

laurarajesh

Timeline

Hello Friends

this is the reply Consular office wrote to my sanater. i did not understand wt the consular officer was not convinced of the relationship in this case.

next question is can we start 130 procesing and wt we have to do for that. is that any one know wt will happen. because they not told exect resaion. any one know wt will be the time frame to process 130. and also k3 time frame is it going back to uscis.

Dear Mr. 8888

Thank you for your e-mail inquiry of January 27, 2009, regarding the K3 visa application of Rajesh Singh (NWD*******

K3 petitions expire four months from the approval date; this petition expired on July 10, 2008. The consular officer has the discretion to re-validate K3 visa petitions if they expire during processing; however, as the consular officer was not convinced of the relationship in this case, the petition was not revalidated. The application was returned to the National Visa Center (NVC) on January 13, 2009. Once NVC receives the petition, it will return it to the approving office of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). Please direct all future inquiries regarding this case to the approving USCIS office.

If we can be of assistance in any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Did your senator request the diplomatic pouch registry number? If you had that you could track about where the package is. But if it is true that it was sent on January 13 then it could be close to the service center. First it goes to Washington. Then they forward it to the NVC, where they mark it as fraud, then it goes to the USCIS that approved the initial petition. I hope that was the CSC since I hear the VSC is quite slow.

Now if you contact the service center before it gets back they they will only give you the information from their last knowledge of the petition. So don't get your hopes up if they say it was approved. You have to ensure that they have it back and have noted it on their records. Once they do have it they will probably send you an I-797. This will probably have a priority date, but it isn't like the I-129f or the I-130, there is not a timeline you can follow. So this is where it is very helpful to have you senator contact them every few weeks to enquire into the status. This is by far the hardest part because you won't know what day they will actually look at it. This part took around 7 months for us, and that is considered quick. So all you can do is keep collecting evidence and prepare your rebuttal for when they send you the NOIR.

They didn't tell you why they didn't believe your marriage is bonafide, which doesn't surprise me. They didn't tell us either. But we figured out what their suspicions were by the questions at the interview. So I worked on gathering evidences for what we suspected, as well as to all of the red flags that we had. I also made 2 more trips out to visit my husband while we waited for their NOIR. At the time I didn't realize it, but this was also good proof of a bonafide marriage.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

It sounds as if they are confirming that it is going to be allowed to expire. Sounds like you can go ahead and start processing the I-130 through NVC . . .you will have to send each individual fee and wait for a scheduled interview. Be prepared for the same problem, and ready to be very strong at the interview. Definitely DO NOT let him go to this interview alone, take every shred of proof you have. I would have proof of all the inquiries you did on the k3 as well (emails and liaison inquiries. . . as well as the confirmation of expiration). . .you want to prove to them that you are in this and serious.

Timeline
It sounds as if they are confirming that it is going to be allowed to expire. Sounds like you can go ahead and start processing the I-130 through NVC . . .you will have to send each individual fee and wait for a scheduled interview. Be prepared for the same problem, and ready to be very strong at the interview. Definitely DO NOT let him go to this interview alone, take every shred of proof you have. I would have proof of all the inquiries you did on the k3 as well (emails and liaison inquiries. . . as well as the confirmation of expiration). . .you want to prove to them that you are in this and serious.

I'm not sure if this is what they will do, but in the past they would return the I-130 when a K-3 was denied and hold on to it until the I-129f was addressed. So we will have to see what they do with this.

Timeline
I would agree, but I think it might be a good sign that they mentioned the expiration in the letter.

The problem is that they should be able to call the call center and ask what to expect next, but they aren't trained on returned petitions. When I called about ours they had no idea what I was talking about.

I hope this is a good sign. I would be interested to see what step you were on in the I-130. If it has already made it to the NVC, and they are requesting you to follow the steps I would do it. But this is the tricky part. When it makes it back to the consulate you had better be prepared to give them some sort of proof that is going to address the reason the K-3 was denied. If not you can expect the same thing to happen with the CR1.

Take this very seriously. A denied CR1 is extremely time consuming. If you can figure out what went wrong you can turn this around before it goes there.

Timeline
The problem is that they should be able to call the call center and ask what to expect next, but they aren't trained on returned petitions. When I called about ours they had no idea what I was talking about.

I hope this is a good sign. I would be interested to see what step you were on in the I-130. If it has already made it to the NVC, and they are requesting you to follow the steps I would do it. But this is the tricky part. When it makes it back to the consulate you had better be prepared to give them some sort of proof that is going to address the reason the K-3 was denied. If not you can expect the same thing to happen with the CR1.

Take this very seriously. A denied CR1 is extremely time consuming. If you can figure out what went wrong you can turn this around before it goes there.

I agree. . .the call center doesn't even know what to tell us in a typical situation. . .it's really pretty pathetic.

Timeline

I agree. . .the call center doesn't even know what to tell us in a typical situation. . .it's really pretty pathetic.

Dear friends

Is that any one know how much time Return petition takes to reach CSC and issue NOIR

thanks

laurarajesh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.