MaryandMian

Calling Islamabad Embassy v 3

1,343 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good to know that ISL is atleast clearing people from AP.Since my interview ,i didnt see any one whose Ap cleared from ISL except a couple of members this week.

Congrats to both of u.

Just praying rest of us hear this good news soon too.

Edited by atk_721

Mar 4,06 I-130 sent ,rcvd Mar 7,06

Oct 24,08 USC, called to Upgrade

Nov 1,08 Citizenship certificate sent

Jan 3,09 Case upgraded.

Jan 6,09 TOUCHED!!!

Feb 13,09 Approved : )

Feb 20,09 Case # assigned

Mar 2,09 bill paid online,DS-3032 emailed

Mar 4,09 NVC recvd fee

Mar 10,09 AOS sent

Mar 30,09 mailed DS-230

Apr 13,09 CASE COMPLETED(per operators)

Apr 20,09 FINAL REVIEW

Apr 21,09 CASE COMPLETED (per AVR)

Apr 23,09 called:INTERVIEW JUNE 24th

Jun 24,09 AP, 1-3 months

Calling DOS begins,here is what I was told

Jul 7,09 No info @ DOS

Jul 10,09 Case sent to DC-pending

Jul 17,09 Pending

Jul 24,09 Pending,you can call every day for update but the day they call him for passport it means something is up so you get to know it before we do

Jul 31,09 Pending AP

Aug 06,09 Call from USEM requesting to submit passport

Aug 07,09 Every thing looks very good,visa issuance is up to the consulate!!!

Aug 07,09 Passport submitted

Aug 07,09 USEM is requesting applicant's passport :)

Aug 17,09-call 1 Visa issued Aug 3rd,EM recvd passport on 10th but still havent returned it

Aug 17,09-call 2 Case pending some kind of processing (URGHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN)

Aug 18,09 call to pick up passport,picked up from AMEX

Sep 26,09 REUNION :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Thanks to you all for your good wishes ,I hope and pray for all of u who still apart from their loved one to be with them soon and out of this long immigration process..INSHAALLAH

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salaam.

I am glad i found this desi ppl thread.

I am about to file for my wife I 130, and am confused about her address, its a village, and there is no street name or house number, just village post office name and district etc. I dont know if she'l be able to get her packets from embassy on this address. Can someone shed some light on it. someone who also used village address in pakistan with out any problems.

Or should I list her address in a city, where she does not live BUT will get the mail. Kya karoon main?

shukriyah.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Salaam,

Waiter I think you should put an address of one of your relatives where your wife does NOT live and make sure your relatives sends her the packets. The embassy needs a address to send the mail, so you are better off giving a real address. But you have to make sure she gets the mail.

Timeline

SALAAM,

Is the islamabad embassy really up and running and are actually clearing people from AP? well i hope so, MY FIance has been in AP for 3 and a half months now. He received an email from the ISL embassy saying he will receive a call or call letter from their office soon but has not received one as of yet. DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT IS A GOOD SIGN, THE EMAIL? OR NOT?

PLEASE HELP US ON OUR JOURNEY, I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.:)

AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US....

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys plz help...i have applied for K1 Visa and am confused as to what the Islamabad Embassy requires for packet 3. Do i send ds156 and ds156k now? also, is the I-134 to be included in the packet 3? if so, do i need to send her my pay stubs and letter of employment now or at the interview?

thanks a lot

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
guys plz help...i have applied for K1 Visa and am confused as to what the Islamabad Embassy requires for packet 3. Do i send ds156 and ds156k now? also, is the I-134 to be included in the packet 3? if so, do i need to send her my pay stubs and letter of employment now or at the interview?

thanks a lot

ISL will mail your beneficary the packet 3 w/detailed instructions on what needed to be submitted and when.

I wouldn't recommend you gathering the information on your own before you get that packet.

As for I-134 yes, it needs to be submitted w/packet 3, form will be included in the booklet. if you want to gather all the required evidences b4 time... to know exactly what will be required go on to uscis website and read the instructions for I134.

packet 3 is not that difficult to complete, don't panic.

Good lucks,

Edited by Revived

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Salaam,

Waiter I think you should put an address of one of your relatives where your wife does NOT live and make sure your relatives sends her the packets. The embassy needs a address to send the mail, so you are better off giving a real address. But you have to make sure she gets the mail.

salaam, thanks for reply. I would think e mail from embassy is a good sign, hopefully the wait will be over soon for you.

what about G 325 A's... 4 pages filled and signed by me and 4 pages for my wife... but how she is suppose to sign those pages she is not in the USA, does this mean She needs to send those forms filled out and signed to me first before i send in the 130 application?

Thanx.

Timeline
SALAAM,

Is the islamabad embassy really up and running and are actually clearing people from AP? well i hope so, MY FIance has been in AP for 3 and a half months now. He received an email from the ISL embassy saying he will receive a call or call letter from their office soon but has not received one as of yet. DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT IS A GOOD SIGN, THE EMAIL? OR NOT?

PLEASE HELP US ON OUR JOURNEY, I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.:)

AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US....

I assum the email he recieved was reply to his email requesting the status of his case,,if that is the case u may recive a call within 2 weeks asking him to send his passport to issue him a visa ,,good luck

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks a lot

ISL will mail your beneficary the packet 3 w/detailed instructions on what needed to be submitted and when.

I wouldn't recommend you gathering the information on your own before you get that packet.

As for I-134 yes, it needs to be submitted w/packet 3, form will be included in the booklet. if you want to gather all the required evidences b4 time... to know exactly what will be required go on to uscis website and read the instructions for I134.

packet 3 is not that difficult to complete, don't panic.

Good lucks,

thanks Revived...

does anybody know what to put on I-134 where it asks how i became citizen...i became citizen thru my parents but do not have a citizenship certificate number. will the embassy say anything if i leave the number part blank?

thanks Revived...

does anybody know what to put on I-134 where it asks how i became citizen...i became citizen thru my parents but do not have a citizenship certificate number. will the embassy say anything if i leave the number part blank?

This means that you are a naturalized citizen. So you should have a naturalization certificate #. Write that down in the space provided on the I-134.

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Timeline

OMG I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS. MY FIANCE GOT HIS VISA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: HIS MAIL COURIER CALLED HIM TODAY AND SAID COME IN 3 DAYS AND PICK UP YOUR PASSPORT WITH THE VISA!!!! NOW HE JUST HAS TO GET A TICKET TO THE USA... AND EVERYTHING IS SET, INSHALLAH EVERYONE ELSE IN WAIT WILL GET THEIR VISA TOO.... I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL......YA'ALLAH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.