hesham

For the Members

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey, 1st thing is I really thank all the people who participate and share their experience and though. But like always nothing is perfect, i ll explain; my Wife and I have been married for 4 years and half, knowing each other for 2years before the marriage so its 6,5 years ,as every couple just start their life having their own problems mistakes... but thank God we always solve them before they grow. Lately all of what i hear from her 'my wife' that the moroccan people/middel east people are kind of wild and stupide also ###### up in their minde they dont respect their wives , why, because of what she is reading from some experience that they dont make no sence and i m sure other women are like her too, anyway she knew how the arabic, north africain people act and she respects them but some of ya making it hard and dark why because some of the wives are 68 and her husband is 22 she brouth him here after this he divorce her and she is wondring whyyyyy, ya tell me why!!!! and she write and ###### about him and everybody from his country,,,,, really i wonder why!!!!!! People must use brain stop making mistakes that ya gonna blame ur self for it.

I knew that some of ya will not like what i write but heyy wake up, age, though, open minde all of this do matter in the realtionship.

Last thing

share the truth not lies

whose truths, the way you say or the truth, i feel most do tell the truth when they speak of their problems so they are sharing THEIR truths and who is this i find it hard to believe you joined today and already posting this

Are you the Posting POLICE? All what i am really asking for is some stories that arent about how bad moroocan men are.

No, but I am. You have the right to go sit down. Anything you say can and will be held against you.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Hey, 1st thing is I really thank all the people who participate and share their experience and though. But like always nothing is perfect, i ll explain; my Wife and I have been married for 4 years and half, knowing each other for 2years before the marriage so its 6,5 years ,as every couple just start their life having their own problems mistakes... but thank God we always solve them before they grow. Lately all of what i hear from her 'my wife' that the moroccan people/middel east people are kind of wild and stupide also ###### up in their minde they dont respect their wives , why, because of what she is reading from some experience that they dont make no sence and i m sure other women are like her too, anyway she knew how the arabic, north africain people act and she respects them but some of ya making it hard and dark why because some of the wives are 68 and her husband is 22 she brouth him here after this he divorce her and she is wondring whyyyyy, ya tell me why!!!! and she write and ###### about him and everybody from his country,,,,, really i wonder why!!!!!! People must use brain stop making mistakes that ya gonna blame ur self for it.

I knew that some of ya will not like what i write but heyy wake up, age, though, open minde all of this do matter in the realtionship.

Last thing

share the truth not lies

whose truths, the way you say or the truth, i feel most do tell the truth when they speak of their problems so they are sharing THEIR truths and who is this i find it hard to believe you joined today and already posting this

Are you the Posting POLICE? All what i am really asking for is some stories that arent about how bad moroocan men are.

No, but I am. You have the right to go sit down. Anything you say can and will be held against you.

:rofl:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Last thing

share the truth not lies

:rofl:

:wow:

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
this site gets more bizarre everyday

I was just thinking the same thing... :wacko:

MEEE TOO!! my goodness!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

####### :blink::blink: ????

Just when i think, oh another boring day at veejay... something pops up!

The other day it was bigots treating people as aliens.. subhumans!

If i post an f---ed up story here and your wife takes it personal... my apologies!

Dont tell Nagish the police,

All il have is the right to sit down, shut up and pack my bags!

Hello Nagish.... i love this forum!

If you are looking for good stories... look harder, there are a lot of them here. Dont identify with the worse, there are more good stories here than bad.

P.S

Charles, you just cracked me up....! This laughter is good for my soul.

Edited by Beautiful_years

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Beautiful_years.

Don't start packing yet. You have the right to Adjust Status and keep all September filers encouraged.

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Hello Beautiful_years.

Don't start packing yet. You have the right to Adjust Status and keep all September filers encouraged.

:lol::thumbs:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Hello Beautiful_years.

I knew you ll let me stay. lol :thumbs:

Don't you just love these threads!

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

You know?

There will always be instances where the spouse,from whatever country..is just straight up using the USC. There will be instances where the marriage is just not working for whatever reason.

I will say that in MENA culture, unlike here..there are many young people who have no real life experience, they have lived, sheltered in their parents homes their whole life. Then here comes a woman who they love and want to marry...they leave everything they have ever known and are thrust into REAL LIFE, life with a wife with needs, bills to pay and sometimes children that arent theirs that they need to adjust to. do ya think this could cause some issues?

Then throw into the mix that their are some USC spouses that will hold over their heads the good ole' "I brought you here, are you using me?!!?"

Honestly, even the best of couples will have their difficulties, even those who are totally "prepared" for all of the little adjustments that will come..and the big ones.

So, if the adjustment gets too hard and people arent communicating or just arent compatable in daily living, sometimes even the immigrant with the best intentions will decide to end the marriage. they get pegged as "users" too. They arent. they just couldnt make the marriage work..perhaps they were never given the tools(either person)

You never know.

What i do know is that people who come to VJ and say...be careful!! but dont give any details, do nothing but make people like your wife worry.

what sandrilla said..there is always-her story,his story and then there is the truth.

this process is hard enough without horror stories being read on a weekly basis.

So, after all of that rambling...my point is the obvious:

there are good men who truly love their wives, with the tools to get through the obsticales that face them when they arrive here. there are good men that loves their wives who dont have the ability to deal with the life adjustment and leave and then there are men who are out to use the USC for a free ticket out of their homelands.

If the marriage would have issues here with two people from the same background..its probably gonna have issues when you throw in the culutre shock and other issues that may already be present. :rolleyes:

If you choose to marry a man from a certain background/culture and religion..you better be ready for all that comes with that. :thumbs:

Anyway, thats my 8 cents on the matter

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
You know?

There will always be instances where the spouse,from whatever country..is just straight up using the USC. There will be instances where the marriage is just not working for whatever reason.

I will say that in MENA culture, unlike here..there are many young people who have no real life experience, they have lived, sheltered in their parents homes their whole life. Then here comes a woman who they love and want to marry...they leave everything they have ever known and are thrust into REAL LIFE, life with a wife with needs, bills to pay and sometimes children that arent theirs that they need to adjust to. do ya think this could cause some issues?

Then throw into the mix that their are some USC spouses that will hold over their heads the good ole' "I brought you here, are you using me?!!?"

Honestly, even the best of couples will have their difficulties, even those who are totally "prepared" for all of the little adjustments that will come..and the big ones.

So, if the adjustment gets too hard and people arent communicating or just arent compatable in daily living, sometimes even the immigrant with the best intentions will decide to end the marriage. they get pegged as "users" too. They arent. they just couldnt make the marriage work..perhaps they were never given the tools(either person)

You never know.

What i do know is that people who come to VJ and say...be careful!! but dont give any details, do nothing but make people like your wife worry.

what sandrilla said..there is always-her story,his story and then there is the truth.

this process is hard enough without horror stories being read on a weekly basis.

So, after all of that rambling...my point is the obvious:

there are good men who truly love their wives, with the tools to get through the obsticales that face them when they arrive here. there are good men that loves their wives who dont have the ability to deal with the life adjustment and leave and then there are men who are out to use the USC for a free ticket out of their homelands.

If the marriage would have issues here with two people from the same background..its probably gonna have issues when you throw in the culutre shock and other issues that may already be present. :rolleyes:

If you choose to marry a man from a certain background/culture and religion..you better be ready for all that comes with that. :thumbs:

Anyway, thats my 8 cents on the matter

Lisa

Very well said Lisa!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I once did this. I once asked/said to my husband so many darn accusing questions or statements over and over because I read things and then I realized that it was my own insecurities with myself. It was causing some issues in our marriage where he felt inadequate because of me!! I think all people that bring an immigrant to the USA should keep their ears and eyes open but you can't let statements from others drive you nuts or make you attack a person's country, way of thinking, religion or such. Sounds like the two of you need to hash this one out and she either needs to let it go. Hope you find a resolution!

I didn't get the impression that the OP and his wife are having problems, I think it's a generalization and he's commenting on some of the stuff they read on here. The truth is we don't know all sides of the story and when a marriage fails, people automatically assume it's GC fraud. I can understand the frustration there but as others have stated in other threads, you often have to wonder when is it just plain ol marriage problems. I'm sure we've all had issues with that (with foreign or American spouses)...Dunno but I kind of see the OPs point of view.

As others said, this forum just gets more bizarre everyday.

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: Timeline

I really don't know how to reply to this because I am not sure what you mean. Are you saying your wife is saying things that are not true about Morrocans?

Of course, great differences in age can make a difficult marriage. But didn't the Prophet Mohammed marry Khadija who was many years older than him? A man in his early twenties probably needs to have a few more years before marrying to become a little wiser and more mature.

Last thing

share the truth not lies

Filed: Timeline
AAMIN lil BROTHER

and when you "act immature "what do they expect, what does young man know about love, real love.Its so easy to blame the green card and not look at life and nature realistically. No arguments here. Over there thay would throw you back with your young wife and say grow up be a man and deal with it. Now you find yourself soo far away from parents and home, everyone confused.Older Usa ladies should know better on leading uninformed foreign guys on romantic love foreign young guy. yada blah, and expect them to be the man. esp under age of 30. WOW. when all said and done its still gonna be all your fault. Hang tough and grow ALLAH HAFIZ

LOL!!! Older "used" ladies. Is wonder if that is what was how the Prophet Mohammed referred to Khadija? Somehow I think the Prophet Mohammed saw the good and special qualities of her and loved her.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.