• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good afternoon. :)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

nagi box full again

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
Oh I hate it when kids are sick. I always feel so helpless! Hope he gets better soon Tasha!

Going for a mammogram at 2, then to the library. Whoo hoo. lol. I found this AWESOME site to get book ideas from. www.librarything.com . It has tons of reviews from real people about the books and you get recommendations based on the books you place in your virtual library. I liken it to netflix where the more movies you rate, the better the recommendations are for the next round of movies you want to rent. Anyhoo I am getting A Fine Balance by Rohington Mistry and A History of the Arab Peoples by Albert Hourani. I can't wait! I sooooo need a good book to read. I also want to get The Lions of Lucerne by Brad Thor. He's similar to Brian Haig I guess though I've never read anything by him. I have a bag that I've gathered together for when I go to the doctor's office or the hospital. I seem to be going weekly lately with different health issues that I have so I like to bring along this bag with different books, snacks, drinks, tissues, catalogs. I think Brad Thor will replace Brian Haig in my doctor's office bag. :)

There is a similar group called goodreads. com. That's where I am.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

HAPPY CATURDAY MENA!! HOPE EVERYONES DAY IS GREAT!!

Happy Saturday all!! I have a sick baby at home. High fevers, very congested and runny nose. I pray he feels better soon. The doctor put him on an antibiotic and an antihistamine/decongestant. Take care!

HOPE YOUR LITTLE GUY GETS BETTER SOON!!

Brittany

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Oh I hate it when kids are sick. I always feel so helpless! Hope he gets better soon Tasha!

Going for a mammogram at 2, then to the library. Whoo hoo. lol. I found this AWESOME site to get book ideas from. www.librarything.com . It has tons of reviews from real people about the books and you get recommendations based on the books you place in your virtual library. I liken it to netflix where the more movies you rate, the better the recommendations are for the next round of movies you want to rent. Anyhoo I am getting A Fine Balance by Rohington Mistry and A History of the Arab Peoples by Albert Hourani. I can't wait! I sooooo need a good book to read. I also want to get The Lions of Lucerne by Brad Thor. He's similar to Brian Haig I guess though I've never read anything by him. I have a bag that I've gathered together for when I go to the doctor's office or the hospital. I seem to be going weekly lately with different health issues that I have so I like to bring along this bag with different books, snacks, drinks, tissues, catalogs. I think Brad Thor will replace Brian Haig in my doctor's office bag. :)

There is a similar group called goodreads. com. That's where I am.

my sisiter just sent me an email talking about that one! Haven't had a chance to go check it out... too busy helping hubby cram for his interview! LOL! He finally got his last pkg I am sending to him in Jordan! It ACTUALLY only took 3 days! I can't believe it! Kids.... its coming and soon!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep us in your prayers... we are both so nervous. I thought actually going to Jordan was nerve wracking, NOW its "OMG... is the time EVER gonna come?!"

Have a FAB. Sat Night all, and terriffic Sunday if I don't find time to get on... hope the babes is better! Its the worst to have them be sick! :((F) Talk to you all later!--Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Things are kinda slow around here tonight! Whats UP MENA?????? Maybe you are all boycotting me :( ???

Amal...the cook book is fabulous if I didn't tell you before! Can't wait for hubby to get here to start fixing more for him!!! Don't know tho, kinda scared about the whole halal and hamal(is that right?!) bit... I am not Muslim, but don't eat pork as I have done some research about it, and the thought absolutely gags me! ALSO I am from a small town in WYOMING-- not very much of an Islamic atmosphere here... We'll be seeing if he can take it! Less than 25 days till the interview.... I am so stoked!

I never saw fireproof... is it really any good? My mew(hiccup!- maybe we do have a cat amongst us! lol!) movies recently include little colorful cartoon characters! I am soooo ready for hubby to get here so we can actually watch some chick flicks and be "lovey dovey!" Man! C'mon February! Toodles!--Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well, I'm finally home from the hospital. The "supposed" 4-5 hour excursion in the hospital ended up being 10 hrs :blink: !

I went in at 8am. It took 3 hrs from the time I arrived to finally get something started in the drip :angry::wacko: . They had to do a "test drip" for 30 min to make sure I didn't have any reactions, then the real drip got started around noon. Noon is also the time they said that lunch would be coming and I had told them earlier that as long as it wasn't pork, I'd eat most anything. Well, after several calls to the nurse station, my lunch finally got delivered at 2:15 :angry: :angry: - What did they bring me??? a freaking pork chop!!!!! :blink: I finally got them to come back and by the time it was all said and done, the kitchen was closed and all they could put together for me was a turkey sandwich - fine. Except that when it came it was ice cold and literally a slab of cold turkey on 2 pieces of cold bread - plain, nothing else, that was it - oh, and a bag of chips!!! :angry::crying::angry: I was so hungry I ate it. Then right as my treatment is nearing it's finish, less that 2 hrs after I finally got lunch, they bring me dinner - #######?? I won't even go into that mishap.

I'm home now and I'm exhausted from all this....

And yes, they'll be getting a letter from me about the "service" I received in the hospital. Now I'm off to take some cough syrup and pass out soon I hope.

Happy freaking Caturday :ranting:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Golf was good....no rain but it sure rained at our house :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.