LOVEHURTS_8

HAS ANYONE HERE GONE FROM A K-1 TO K-3

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I already lived with him 2months in 2007,went 3 weeks sept 2008 and i just got back again after 3 weeks of being together.I lived with his parents we all love each other alot.Thats no problem showoig our relationship,its a breeze.I wish the emabssy could see us together they would see how much we belong together and how much we love each other.If I have to go to interview thats no problem.Ive gone 3 times already whats another 5 if I have to proof all.Dosent make sense about age its love that counts not a number....How long does the C-R 1 take and whats the process of doing this.Why CR and not K-3..thanks for you understanding and help....

The guides and many recent discussions in this and the CR1/IR1 forum can tell you why CR1 instead of K3.

Understand that Consular officers are trained to consider the totality of circumstances in making their decision. Without knowing the same totality of circumstances, the help you can get here is pretty limited. You still haven't mentioned the country, which could be a huge factor.

Do you actually WANT help, or just to vent. Either is ok but if the latter, I'll step aside.

Hi I mentioned it was american embassy Turkey,look again.Sorry but you are asking me questions I already answered before.IM a nice good hearted person andi dont mean to be a little upset,but I answered all you asked.thasnks agin for your time and answers..

I forced myself to carefully read your opening post again. There is not mention of Turkey in the post. Is there also a difference in religion? Really, you can leave that question as rhetorical, if you want. I'm trying to help but what you need is a professional who can look at your case in great detail before advising you. You have a difficult uphill battle ahead.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Timeline
Your original post was hard to read, not just visually but it was all one big blurb, thats probably why pushbrk asked some of those questions again.

Id say get an attorney, seems like the info you provided us, theres no way anyone can give you any advice on.

Well I dont want advise,I want to know if anyone has gone thru a k-1 to a k-3.Also you shouldnt talk for others here.Theres lots of peope here with advise,like the gentleman pushbrk.And to say you cant read my first post is an insult.Ihave a disability and cant see well here,so now since Its wrong to write big letters here I have someone helping me post so I wont disturb anyone. :blink:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think that the immigration system in place need to be changed, most consular officers dont respect evidences

their action is mainly based on prejugement and suspicions

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MARRY WHO HE WANT, PICKING ON AGE DIFFERENCE IS

DISCRIMINATION

it's up to us as us citizen to defend our right to marry and bring our spouse or husband to this country

otherewise this is another way to limit legal immigration

Timeline
I think that the immigration system in place need to be changed, most consular officers dont respect evidences

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MARRY WHO HE WANT, PICKING ON AGE DIFFERENCE IS

DISCRIMINATION

it's up to us as us citizen to defend our right to marry and bring our spouse or husband to this country

US immigration laws have no impact on any right we have to marry whom we choose. However, you simply don't have the right to bring a foreign spouse to the USA. That right simply doesn't exist. It's a privilege that may be granted if our laws are complied with.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

DISCRIMINATION

Hi ,

Yes its true what you say,age should not make a difference neither should religon,skin color,etc...I bet alot of consulars at these embassys are married to younger people,and have different color skin and different religons to.Its not fair at all.Who makes these laws?How can they stop someones life like this.Life is short.Look at the terrosists that got into this country so easy and the people that are committing fraud trying to get there green card are also getting in the u.s so easy.And the real relationships are being denied.Dosent make sense.All the money we spend and all the waiting to just get denied for loving someone.They call this a free country?Land of opportunity?mmmmmmmmmm makes a person think twice....

DISCRIMINATION

US immigration laws have no impact on any right we have to marry whom we choose. However, you simply don't have the right to bring a foreign spouse to the USA. That right simply doesn't exist. It's a privilege that may be granted if our laws are complied with.

Why dont we have the right to bring someone from another country?Arent we all immigrants from long ago.Do you think the people that made these laws were pure 100 percent americans and not immigrants themselves? :whistle: I Hope Mr Obama who is said to be Muslim can help us....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi,

I`m posting not because i have an answer, but just to wish you a good luck.

Some lawyers can talk to you for the first time for free. Maybe it`s good to have at least one apointment so you can ask and tell whatever you need.

I really hope you can solve it somehow. I think you can, but not sure because i don`t have any information.

Once again, GOOD LUCK!! :star:

Timeline

DISCRIMINATION

Why dont we have the right to bring someone from another country?Arent we all immigrants from long ago.Do you think the people that made these laws were pure 100 percent americans and not immigrants themselves? :whistle: I Hope Mr Obama who is said to be Muslim can help us....

Our "rights" as US Citizens are spelled out in the Constitution. This just doesn't happen to be one of them. Individual US Citizens do not have the right to determine which foreigners may immigrate. Our Representative Republic system of government passes laws governing immigration for all foreigners. Spouse's and step-children are afforded special privileges under US Immigration law but not to the extend that overules all "ineligibilities" spelled out in those laws. It's the system we have. VJ exists as a support mechanism for navigating that system. We also have a system for changing laws but that tends to work more slowly than is practical to solve current immigration difficulties.

It doesn't take a huge amount of thought to see why such laws are important. Not all our citizens are good honest people. Some of the bad ones will assist people who wish to harm our citizens, in their attempts to enter the US for the opportunity to do so. Some of the good honest ones are duped into unwittingly assisting those who would harm us. In some denials, the Citizen is good and honest and the relationship is real but our laws don't allow people with certain criminal histories to immigrate. If we gave every citizen the last word on who the could bring to the USA through marriage, some of our lives would be in great danger. It's unfortunate when those who enforce the laws get it wrong, regardless of which laws they are.

We get mostly the good here but some of the bad. We may offer help on the assumption everything is good but we know sometimes that won't be true.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Obama is not muslim and he won't take care of immigration laws, he has better to deal with right now, like taking care of Bush bullshits...

Immigration to the US is difficult cuz' tons of people just want to use marriage to get in the US without loving each other.

Obama is not muslim and he won't take care of immigration laws, he has better to deal with right now, like taking care of Bush bullshits...

Immigration to the US is difficult cuz' tons of people just want to use marriage to get in the US without loving each other.

From my understanding,his father was a muslim ,he was a muslim and converted to christianity.But it dosent matter I hope he can straighten out the mess this country is in even immigration laws. :thumbs:

From my understanding,his father was a muslim ,he was a muslim and converted to christianity.But it dosent matter I hope he can straighten out the mess this country is in even immigration laws. :thumbs:

I cant believe that these tons of people they are letting in without loving someone like the ones that are coming in on student visas or work visas and stay illegally and some how they get their residence......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Is this fair?

Timeline

I cant believe that these tons of people they are letting in without loving someone like the ones that are coming in on student visas or work visas and stay illegally and some how they get their residence......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Is this fair?

As much as our human ideals seem to compell us to believe it, in the context of immigration, "loving each other" has never been a requirement for a bona fide marriage. The standard is that the intent and actuality of the marriage or planned marriage be "bona fide" and generally that standard is met by showing the relationship was entered into by both parties for more purpose than to obtain an immigration benefit for the foreigner. Sure, the vast majority of bona fide marriages involve loving one one level or another but it isn't a requirement. One of the biggest mistakes people make is to focus too much effort proving how much the US Citizen loves the foreigner and how much they believe the foreigner loves them when it's actually not the primary issue of concern to a Consular officer. The Consular officer is more concerned with the reasons the foreigner is in the relationship. It's fine if those reasons are about being in love but the realities of the every day relationship and level of commitment are what tend to be evaluated based on what can be seen through evidence of actions more than statements about feelings.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

we had k1 returned but filed cr1 and got visa, if you would like to talk message me

HI,

how are you?what was you experience with this?How long did it take before he was allowed in U.S?What lawyer did you use,im lookig for a good lawyer here but I cant find one who knows anything..thankyou so much for your help...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.