tsares

medical exam at SLEC

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
What should I bring to my medical examination?

• Appointment letter sent by the National Visa Center or an e-mail print out of your appointment sent by the Call Center or the appointment date shown on our website ( http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.htm )

• Appropriate medical examination fee.

• Passport (valid for at least 6 months)

• Two colored pictures (2 inches x 2 inches) with a white background
http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

Moving this to consulate/embassy forum

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

• Appointment letter sent by the National Visa Center or an e-mail print out of your appointment sent by the Call Center or the appointment date shown on our website ( http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.htm )

thanks for the fast reply..follow up question..my fiance received the MNL case number yesterday, how long can we get the appointment letter?

thanks for the fast reply..follow up question..my fiance received the MNL case number yesterday, how long can we get the appointment letter?

Here is what I suggest... I've helped friends and families with their petition and as soon as we learned that the case is being sent here in manila, we go to st lukes right away without the appointment letter. Just bring your passport, the 2x2 pictures and the payment. If the guard will look for the appointment letter, just tell him this.. 'kuya sabe po samin ng NVC, kayo nalang daw po ang mag rerequest eh" ok na yon. We always do this that way if you found out your sick or something, you'll know as early as now. Bec that happend to us already. we went to st lukes and had a medical with the appointment letter and it turned out that she has this spot sa lungs then she would have to go back after 2 months, which is very frustrating. so we tried making excuses kay kuya guard para we can do the medical early. just be sure you'll not do the medical more than 3 months bec it has an expiry date. wait until the case is sent here in manila then go to st lukes na.

Arrived Honolulu June 8, 2009
Got Married: June 17, 2009
Applied for SSN Card: June 19, 2009
Received SSN Card: June 25, 2009
AOS Timeline[
Sent AOS Packet: July 8, 2009
NOAs for AP and EAD: July 23, 2009
NOA for AOS: July 27, 2009
Biometrics date for my K2: Aug 22, 2009
Biometrics for me: Aug 20, 2009
Notice date for biometrics: July 31 and Aug 4, 2009
RFE received and AOS resumed: Sept 3, 2009
AP and EAD approved: October 22, 2009 (MY BIRTHDAY!)
AP approval notice received in the mail: Oct 25, 2009
EAD approval notice mailed: Oct 28, 2009

LIFTING CONDITIONS:
APPROVED FOR BOTH me and my daughter: 3/12/2012

NATURALIZATION:
Filed: 9/13/2012
I797C: 9/17/2012
Interview: 1/3/2013
Oath: 2/13/2013

IR5 (MOM)

NOA1: February 27, 2013

NOA2: November 19, 2013

NVC Received: Dec 19, 2013 but assigned an SDO case number

NVC changed case number to MNL: 1/23/2014

Paid AOS fee: 1/25/14

IV Invoice via email: 1/30/14

Paid IV: 1/30/14

CASE COMPLETE: 3/7/14

NVC Schedule: 4/10/2014

Appointment Confirmation from the Visa Information Service - The Philippines

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL)

YOUR NAME,

Thank you for using the Visa Information Service. You have successfully scheduled an appointment for your visa interview. Here are the details of your appointment:

Appointment Confirmation Number: _________

Applicant's Name: YOUR NAME

Appointment Date: ________

Appointment Time: 7:00 AM

Consulate: US Embassy - Manila

Visa Type:

Fiance

Confirmed on: 11 November 2008 08:59 AM

Last date for editing information: 25 November 2008

Last Date for Cancellation: 25 November 2008

Security Advice: Please arrive one hour before your appointment time. You may not enter the Embassy with guns, cellular telephones, photographic or video cameras, electronics such as radios or other equipment, including computers. Please do not bring any type of electronic equipment.

For safety and security, applicants are no longer permitted to bring cell phones or other electronic devices into US Embassy grounds. There will be no storage facility for cell phones and electronic devices at the Embassy; applicants should leave their electronic equipment in a safe location off Embassy grounds during their appointments.

FOR IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS ONLY: Please read and follow all interview preparation instructions for visa applicants located on the Embassy's web site at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html. The instructions contained at the web site will inform you of the required documentation and procedures to follow prior to the interview date.

Thank you,

The Visa Information Service Team

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Timeline

Here is what I suggest... I've helped friends and families with their petition and as soon as we learned that the case is being sent here in manila, we go to st lukes right away without the appointment letter. Just bring your passport, the 2x2 pictures and the payment. If the guard will look for the appointment letter, just tell him this.. 'kuya sabe po samin ng NVC, kayo nalang daw po ang mag rerequest eh" ok na yon. We always do this that way if you found out your sick or something, you'll know as early as now. Bec that happend to us already. we went to st lukes and had a medical with the appointment letter and it turned out that she has this spot sa lungs then she would have to go back after 2 months, which is very frustrating. so we tried making excuses kay kuya guard para we can do the medical early. just be sure you'll not do the medical more than 3 months bec it has an expiry date. wait until the case is sent here in manila then go to st lukes na.

yeah i wanted to have my medical done first before i quit my job...but do guards buy that excuse?

yeah i wanted to have my medical done first before i quit my job...but do guards buy that excuse?

yes they do. we did that 3 times after that first one that had to return after 2 months.

Arrived Honolulu June 8, 2009
Got Married: June 17, 2009
Applied for SSN Card: June 19, 2009
Received SSN Card: June 25, 2009
AOS Timeline[
Sent AOS Packet: July 8, 2009
NOAs for AP and EAD: July 23, 2009
NOA for AOS: July 27, 2009
Biometrics date for my K2: Aug 22, 2009
Biometrics for me: Aug 20, 2009
Notice date for biometrics: July 31 and Aug 4, 2009
RFE received and AOS resumed: Sept 3, 2009
AP and EAD approved: October 22, 2009 (MY BIRTHDAY!)
AP approval notice received in the mail: Oct 25, 2009
EAD approval notice mailed: Oct 28, 2009

LIFTING CONDITIONS:
APPROVED FOR BOTH me and my daughter: 3/12/2012

NATURALIZATION:
Filed: 9/13/2012
I797C: 9/17/2012
Interview: 1/3/2013
Oath: 2/13/2013

IR5 (MOM)

NOA1: February 27, 2013

NOA2: November 19, 2013

NVC Received: Dec 19, 2013 but assigned an SDO case number

NVC changed case number to MNL: 1/23/2014

Paid AOS fee: 1/25/14

IV Invoice via email: 1/30/14

Paid IV: 1/30/14

CASE COMPLETE: 3/7/14

NVC Schedule: 4/10/2014

Timeline
hello everyone!

I am confused about the Appointment Letter needed for the medical exam..what is that?

can i have it printed or do i need the original?

thanks po

HI THERE.WE HAVE THE SAME DATE OF NOA2 ALSO.DID YOU CALL NA FOR YOUR INTERVIEW? COZ THIS MORNING MY FIANCE CALLED THE USEM AND HE WAS INFORMED THAT I SHOULD WAIT FOR THE LETTER FROM THE USEM THIS WEEK.I READ TOPICS THAT WE CAN HAVE OUR MEDICAL -JUST PRESENT YOUR NOA2 N OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL..AS MUCH AS I WANTED TO HAVE MY MEDICAL I CANT COZ IM TAKING ANTIBIOTIC..]midge

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.