laurarajesh

case sent to nvc from consulate

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Dear friends

today i called embassy (new delhi) they said they sent our case back to nvc. they were answer they case is denied.

i called nvc they said they didnot recived our case. DOS answer same as embassy.

i did not understand my case is denied or they sent for any veryfaction embassy keept our case in AP(221g) from last 8 months.

Any one hve idea wt we can do in this situation.

pls help us

laurarajesh

Dear friends

today i called embassy (new delhi) they said they sent our case back to nvc. they were answer they case is denied.

i called nvc they said they didnot recived our case. DOS answer same as embassy.

i did not understand my case is denied or they sent for any veryfaction embassy keept our case in AP(221g) from last 8 months.

pls help us

If they said they denied the case , it means that they sent your case to USCIS, where it was originally filed and approved, but before that the petition will be sent to NVC for tracking the returned cases ( not to get lost) after that in about 3 months or so it will be back to USCIS for review. That's my understanding. I am sorry for that....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Dear friends

pls help us

I am truly sorry to hear about your case. It is very hard when you find such horrible news. Please have the petitioner immediately contact their senators and explain the situation to them. Our case was supposedly sent back on December 29, and as of yesterday, NVC still does not have any record of it, other than the date they sent it to India. See if the senators can, if at all possible, keep the petition in India. That is the waiting stage I am in right now. I have also tried to see if they can schedule a 2nd interview during my valentines day visit. I pray it all works out for you in the end. Check the pinned post under the MENA forum. There are a lot of insightful people that have gotten their cases sent back, and in the end are living with their spouses in the USA. So don't lose heart, you will be with your spouse in this lifetime.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I'm so so sorry - truly I am. Please try and enlist the help of your elected officials. They may or may not be able to do something for you. My case is supposedly on its way back to NVC also though it hasn't yet reached.

There is a great topic pinned in MENA as well as a few here with links to various articles about the return of petitions.

Please know that there are a few of us in the same boat from India...if you need some support let me know!

Timeline
I'm so so sorry - truly I am. Please try and enlist the help of your elected officials. They may or may not be able to do something for you. My case is supposedly on its way back to NVC also though it hasn't yet reached.

There is a great topic pinned in MENA as well as a few here with links to various articles about the return of petitions.

Please know that there are a few of us in the same boat from India...if you need some support let me know!

dear friends

how we can stop our case to go back. and wt exectly we have to do after it will reach NVC.

and another question is we go both 130 and 129f both approved. and NVC sent only 129f to consulate. can we start 130 process. and pay fees.

laurarajesh

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

You're asking the proverbial $64,000 question!

You can:

#1 - call the consulate and try to speak with a consular officer and plead your case to have the petition looked at again.

#2 - call the consulate and try to speak with the head consular officer and plead your case to have the petition looked at again.

#3 - fax the consulate a letter stating your are requesting the petition be kept and looked at again

#4 - contact your Senators/Congressman and ask their liaisons to please request to have your case looked at again.

#5 - email the consulate again pleading to have your case looked at again.

In each of the above cases, you should also ask if there is an additional information you can provide at this time to help the case...

I've tried all of these and have so far gotten absolutely nowhere.

If someone has a better plan of action I would love to hear it!

When the petition is returned to NVC it will then be dispatched back to the service center from where your file first came...either VSC or CSC. A K1 visa or a K3 visa I believe can expire and CSC allows that to happen. If your service center was VSC, they like to hold onto the petitions and either reaffirm them or revoke them. I found out today from my congressional liaison that VSC is currently processing returned K1s from March 2004. Yup - 5 year wait!

Personally, I would check with an attorney about proceeding with the I130. If your petition was returned on the basis of lacking a bonafide relationship and your I129 and I130 were approved at the same time I'd be willing to guess the consulate would just deny again and send it back to USCIS - it's the same evidence as the I129 you interveiwed with. But, I'd run that past an attorney - and maybe a few of the people here who have been in this position...It seems to me there are many theories on how to handle petitions that have been returned.

Timeline

Dear milo75

please let me know where i can find more information

thanks

laurarajesh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.