62 posts in this topic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I20 well if there is I'll probably need it and it will cost alot of money and it will take alot of time. :P

I'll have to bring this up to Ewok! :P

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
No I didn't see your post Noura. I'll get rid of my siggy then! :blink:

B - I didn't mean get rid of your siggy - I seriously am curious what day the fasting is. Is it Thursday the 22nd or Saturday the 24th? I wasn't hassling you, just pointing out that it didn't make sense. :innocent:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
No I didn't see your post Noura. I'll get rid of my siggy then! :blink:

B - I didn't mean get rid of your siggy - I seriously am curious what day the fasting is. Is it Thursday the 22nd or Saturday the 24th? I wasn't hassling you, just pointing out that it didn't make sense. :innocent:

It was the 13th. Apparently mrs.sh!tforbrains (that would be moi) saw the nice little fasting thing online and didn't bother to check what YEAR it was. The one in my old siggy was for 2008. The 2009 one was on the 13th BUT who really cares you know? If you want to fast, fast. I don't think fasting at a later date really changes anything. That's just my personal opinion.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Such a great day!!!

I'm very underemployed - so I have been watching the events for hours.

I loved the end of the benediction: Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around… when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen’…

Bridget -- makes you wonder what they teach. There are complaints that teachers have to "teach to the test" --- doesn't make an educated, problem solver citizen.

Prays for Senator Kennedy.

Peace to all!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Yay for Inauguration Day! I let my son stay home from school this morning to watch it with me :)

Sarah the pineapple princess looks like she's deep in thought in that pic.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Morning everyone... Happy day to alll.. Wish me luck am off to the court house to have my divorce dicree(sp) signed..... Hope all is good for everyone today!

Brittany

Good luck Brittany!

ITS A DONE DEAL.....I AM NOW FINALLY DIVORCED WOMEN!!!! WOOOHOOOOO TIME TO PARTY!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Morning everyone... Happy day to alll.. Wish me luck am off to the court house to have my divorce dicree(sp) signed..... Hope all is good for everyone today!

Brittany

Good luck Brittany!

ITS A DONE DEAL.....I AM NOW FINALLY DIVORCED WOMEN!!!! WOOOHOOOOO TIME TO PARTY!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm glad to hear you got it finalized. I hope your future is a bright one from here on :)

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

brain...going to...explode...stop...giving me...projects at work...information overload...buried in papers...eyes going dull...

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday Mena!

Well we got APPROVED for the 10 year green card. They said it should be here in 30 days. I wont hold my breath on that one. Medo and I opened up the shop today to find that the gas was turned OFF and it is freezing here. The gas company turned off the wrong meter :bonk: Now we have to freeze till they take there sweet a$$ time and turn it back on.

Hope all of you have a great day

Cheryl

Untitled.jpg

Timeline

Congrats on the card Cheryl. Sorry to hear about the gas meter. What morons.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
Yay for Inauguration Day! I let my son stay home from school this morning to watch it with me :)

Sarah the pineapple princess looks like she's deep in thought in that pic.

we were at the mall playground - I think she was in a bit of shock from all the running and shouting kids. minutes later she became one of them :P

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey All!!!! What an awesome inauguration! I loved watching it and listening to it, too. My little team of coworkers held an Inauguration Party - what a great one. It was a day full of tears, joy and laughter. I hope you all have a wonderful day! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.