Mommy2ZaidnSalma

Tuesday

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Morning MENA!

Im getting ready for work, I was gonna call off, but there is no one to cover me :( sadly my bank cannot even open without a managers key so im stuck going on. I think, perhaps, Ill take a half day though.

Wishing everyone a great day.

kelly

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Kelly, can you just go in and unlock the door and say I'm soooooooo sick I need to go home??? Then leave? Or is it better to put in 1/2 day? Either way I hope your day goes well.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena. here's the dvd release list for this week:

January 20

- American East (Drama)

- American East (Drama)

- Amusement (Horror)

- Center Stage: Turn It Up (Drama)

- Chris Rock: Kill the Messenger (Comedy, TV)

- Chris Rock: Kill the Messenger (Special Edition) (Comedy, TV)

- City of Ember (Adventure, Fantasy)

- The Deal (Comedy)

- Emergency!: Season Five (Action, Adventure, Drama, TV)

- The Express (Full Screen) (Drama)

- The Express (Widescreen) (Drama)

- Igor (Animation, Comedy)

- Max Payne (2-Disc Unrated Edition) (Action, Thriller)

- Max Payne (Unrated Edition) (Action, Thriller)

- MGM: When the Lion Roars (Documentary)

- Moonlight: The Complete Series (Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller)

- National Lampoon's Stoned Age (Comedy)

- National Lampoon's Stoned Age (Unrated) (Comedy)

- The Notebook (Limited Edition Gift Set) (Drama)

- Poison Ivy 4: The Secret Society (Drama, Fantasy)

- The Powerpuff Girls: Complete Series (10th Anniversary Collection) (Action, Animation, Comedy, Family, Fantasy)

- Repo! The Genetic Opera (Musical, Thriller)

- The Rockford Files: Season Six (Crime, Drama, Thriller, TV)

- Saw V (Full Screen Edition) (Horror, Thriller)

- Saw V (Unrated Collector's Edition) (Horror, Thriller)

- Saw V (Unrated Director's Cut) (Horror, Thriller)

- Waking the Dead: Season Three (Crime, Drama, Mystery)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning Mena :energy: Happy Tuesday. Charles, Im waiting for FireProof to come out on DVD.

Today my sister finds out if shes having a boy or girl. Her husband is from India and they decided if its a boy they will name him Omar Zachariah, a little of both cultures. If its a girl it will be Anna Rife (i think Rife is a family name for her) Im so excited for them and I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl. They have a beautiful 3yr old little girl already.

Today I work 4 hours and I cant wait to get out of there, after all the nonsense and ignorant things going on in there this week. Theft every day this week and rudeness beyong words.

Hope everyone in here has a nice day.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Morning Mena, I hope everyone has a great day. It is still really cold where I am at, I hope everyone else is managing to stay warm :)

Tamara- That sounds awful about your work. I haven't been on VJ much recently but I hope you are doing okay.

Charles- Thanks for the list though there isn't anything on there this week that I've been waiting to see. Maybe next week!

Kelly- I hope you get to feeling better and that you can at least manage some time off today.

Aymsgirl- Hey! I hope you are doing well.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline

Good morning! Happy Tuesday everyone! We are going to have one beautiful day with temps in the 80's!

Tam, you are right...it does seem like there is just nonsense going on! What's up with people??

Wael and I went to the Olive Garden the other evening and had a waiter that should have gone

outside and tried to "find himself"!!!! After finally receiving our meal, we left with a feeling of

"hmmmmm did we really experience this fruit loop"!! Long story, but don't think we ever step foot in an OG again.

Have a great day everyone!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Good morning! This is the happiest I've been in 8 years, second only to the day my husband arrived in the US. I've got my radio ready to go, and came in early so that I could take some time off around 12:00 pm eastern time :whistle:

I'm so happy I'm tearing up :crying:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles, Im waiting for FireProof to come out on DVD.

scheduled for release on 27 jan 2009

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning, everyone! :)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Happy Tuesday. We're hoping to have today be the closing day on the house. No word yet from the bank or the realtor though. The wait is intense for me as I just want my own place again!

I've become a facebook junkie. I spend wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time in there now....I say this because it has invaded my VJ time and I don't like that..but I can't break away from it lmaoooooo

I hope u all have super teriffic Tuesdays!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Good morning! This is the happiest I've been in 8 years, second only to the day my husband arrived in the US. I've got my radio ready to go, and came in early so that I could take some time off around 12:00 pm eastern time :whistle:

I wish I could say the same :( Today is not going well for me.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline

me too! If I had planned ahead I would have switched my work-from-home day to today from Friday. I'm in a pretty good mood today. Had yesterday off so only a 4 day workweek and no deadlines so no stress! :dance::dance: We keep getting emails asking us to not watch the inauguration via the web if at all possible but I haven't seen any sign of them bringing in a tv here so I think I'll still watch it online. I'll be listening to npr all morning in anticipation. We do have several tv's in our cafeteria but I'm sure that will be packed to the fullest capacity and I don't like when people are noisy while I'm trying to watch an historic event.

You know.............the ONLY reason I live in my town is so that my kids will get a good education. Our town has been up there in the rankings year after year. WELL..........this morning I asked the kids if they were excited to watch Obama's inauguration. Here's what I got:

Megan : "I HOPE we don't watch it. NO ONE likes him and it's BORING."

Emily : "what's an inauguration?" :unsure: after I told her it's the swearing in of the President and that it's historic since he's the first black president and because we're in such a financial downward spiral she replied, "nuh uh...............Martin Luther King was the first black president".

OMG someone shoot me now, will ya? :blink:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Jeanne, we went to Olive Garden last Friday night. It's not my fav though...my favorite chain is Bravo's. Sorry you had a fruit loop waiter!

S and S, good to see you posting. Take care and enjoy your time with your husband :)

Tam....I hope everything is good with the baby and he/she reveals themselves.

I'm hoping for some changes in the upcoming years with Obama. He has big expectations to live up to and bring us out of this crazy mess we are in.

Amal..I'm just getting used to facebook.....its blocked from work though :crying:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I wish I could say the same :( Today is not going well for me.

awwwww is everything ok? you're always welcome to pm me you know. We got a lot in common.;)

Happy Tuesday. We're hoping to have today be the closing day on the house. No word yet from the bank or the realtor though. The wait is intense for me as I just want my own place again!

I've become a facebook junkie. I spend wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time in there now....I say this because it has invaded my VJ time and I don't like that..but I can't break away from it lmaoooooo

I hope u all have super teriffic Tuesdays!

Amal lol, meeeeee toooooo i am changing my status all day long hehehehe i just got on it last week and it has really taken off strange how many people i know are on there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.