EZ3145

Fiancee residence last five years???

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline

ON the form G325A, where it's asking for applicant's residence last five years. I put my fiancee's physical residential address and not the PO box.

Will this be a problem??. I mean is this where they'll mail her forms to if approved. That probably will not work it's going to africa since they only use the PO Box system. Do I need to be concerned here???

No problem. Claudeth had been all over the place including Germany, that was full adding all those addresses.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
ON the form G325A, where it's asking for applicant's residence last five years. I put my fiancee's physical residential address and not the PO box.

Will this be a problem??. I mean is this where they'll mail her forms to if approved. That probably will not work it's going to africa since they only use the PO Box system. Do I need to be concerned here???

I believe that they use the address on the I-129F for her mailing address... But, you can always do what my fiance and I did! Call/e-mail the Consulate once you receive your case number and give them the mailing address that you want them to use. Calling may be a better option as you can talk directly to a person so you KNOW somebody has the information...E-mails tend to just be pushed to the side and forgotten about in several cases...

We met in October 2007 and our immigration journey started in July 2008 when we filed for the I-129F Fiance Visa petition. 

~05/16/2009~ MARRIED!!!!

~08/31/2011~ OUR SON WAS BORN!!!!

~02/17/2012~ Mailed I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residency to Vermont Service Center

~03/19/2012~ ASC Biometrics Appointment

~11/05/2012~ Production of 10-year GC ordered

~7/1/2014~ Our son's first trip to Morocco

~03/17/2018~ Filed N-400

~04/09/2018~ Biometrics

~6/13/2018~ Off to Morocco, my parents in tow!

~10/23/2018~ Interview, approved

~11/7/2018~ Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

My fiance had lived in more places than the form allowed. My #1 concern was that we had perfect information on all the forms. With that in mind I created a supplement with an exact replica of that section in in MS Word (using a table). I then added a text section below that with an affirmation that the information listed in this document is true and correct. She printed 3 copies, signed, dated and mailed them to me with her passport photos and the other forms.

This could have been totally over the top but but we left no stone unturned in deterring an RFE.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No need for concern. You listed her physical address, that is what they want. NOTHING of any importance will be mailed to your fiancee at any time in the process. You can download the packet 3 from the embassy website and should do so...NOW. By the time your NOA2 arrives you can have packet 3 completed and ready to go for your interview. NEVER wait for anyone to mail you anything if you can avoid it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.